2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
I have an idea that I know would probably be easier if I made it a group Rp but I honestly don't feel like doing it as a group. The idea is of a rehab camp that the teenagers parents force them to go to. The kids would have some kind of problem thought not necessarily something like drugs, etc. I was thinking more like personality problems that the parents believe the kids have.

I was thinking that there would be other people there at the camp but the rp would focus on a few people. We would have to play maybe two or three people each. They would be together as a small group but end up having their own stories. It would mostly be a romance but other things can happen too.

About me:
-I usually play females
-I can be on at least once a day (but usually more)
-I usually like FxM pairings
-I don' really care about length of posting

Just post here or PM me if you're interested.

I have an idea that I know would probably be easier if I made it a group Rp but I honestly don't feel like doing it as a group. The idea is of a rehab camp that the teenagers parents force them to go to. The kids would have some kind of problem thought not necessarily something like drugs, etc. I was thinking more like personality problems that the parents believe the kids have.

I was thinking that there would be other people there at the camp but the rp would focus on a few people. We would have to play maybe two or three people each. They would be together as a small group but end up having their own stories. It would mostly be a romance but other things can happen too.

About me:
-I usually play females
-I can be on at least once a day (but usually more)
-I usually like FxM pairings
-I don' really care about length of posting

Just post here or PM me if you're interested.
Hello. I am interested in this roleplay. If it's possible, I'd like to join. It seems fun. And roleplaying as a troubled teen is a challenge I would Like to take on.

I am glad. Are you okay with playing two or three characters because I just wanted to do it as a onexone.

Yes lol. I prefer that anyway

That's great. I was thinking about doing three people each if that's okay with you. Do you like threads or PM?

That's great. I was thinking about doing three people each if that's okay with you. Do you like threads or PM?
Either is fine. I'm not picky.

Okay, I'll probably make a thread. I'll post up characters here in a second.

Name: Hera
Personality: Hera was once spoiled as a child which made her become a brat who thinks she can get everything she wants. She's short and feisty, believing that she is always right about everything and shouldn't have to do anything for herself.
Looks:
9af66bc314b2010a35a4a6e37ecade471328875988_full-jpg.29743

Name: Laney
Personality: Laney is just way to shy and quiet. She's afraid to do anything or talk to anyone. It worried her parents because she wasn't making any friends. She's smart and kind but no one ever knows it because she tried to hide everything about her.
Looks:
brown.jpg

Name: Chris
Personality: Chris is a grumpy, some what mean punk. It seems like she doesn't like to do much, which is usually just an act because there are a few things she is very passionate about.
Looks:
478376d8xa9ifsfo.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Hera
Personality: Hera was once spoiled as a child which made her become a brat who thinks she can get everything she wants. She's short and feisty, believing that she is always right about everything and shouldn't have to do anything for herself.
Looks:

Name: Laney
Personality: Laney is just way to shy and quiet. She's afraid to do anything or talk to anyone. It worried her parents because she wasn't making any friends. She's smart and kind but no one ever knows it because she tried to hide everything about her.
Looks:

Name: Chris
Personality: Chris is a grumpy, some what mean punk. It seems like she doesn't like to do much, which is usually just an act because there are a few things she is very passionate about.
Looks:
478376d8xa9ifsfo.jpg
Ooo. I'd choose Hera but I'd like to change how she looks like

I thought she looked like the character. What would you think she would look like?

You can just copy the sheet for your characters, take your time if you need it.

Idk but I'd think that. I'd like to tweak the background abit if it is possible.

Attachments

• 9af66bc314b2010a35a4a6e37ecade471328875988_full.jpg
    9af66bc314b2010a35a4a6e37ecade471328875988_full.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
I guess she does look more like the personality. What would you do? It would all depend if I can play it.

Umm, you mean the background?

Now I'm confused. What do you want to do?

Oh. I meant that I'd like to take hera and tweak her char abit. As in her personality. Like, she has two sides.

Well, I was going to have her change throughout the rp. But, what were you thinking for the other side.

She's actually caring, and always, always, shoulders the guilt of what she had done. Only a few knows that side about her.

That's pretty much what I was going to do throughout the Rp.

Okay, well. Once you have your characters up I'll make the thread for us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.