Regular Anime Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Myka accepted too. Now lemme sleep ;~;
Your a ghost poltergist thing. NO SLEEP.

Also, for the longest time. I thought that was a TV smoking a cigarette. And not a hand coming out of the TV. With the fingers being the smoke, and the shirt being the nub. Ect. Ect.

SO STOP SMOKING TV AND KEEP WORKING.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Shhhh! Do not tell the COMMONERS, about our secret!

Dirty little peasants. We know you are out there. GET OFF OUR LAWN.

I'm so sorry I was mistaken I did not realise the peasants were about.

[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#404040]
Name:
Rae Okumora[/bg]
[bg=#404040][/bg]
[bg=#404040]

Appearance:
2b383cf70108dce8b016de4b24b346d7.jpg
Personality:
+: He is a friendly guy who usually sticks his neck out for his friends.
+He is good with children and animals hence the Iguana on his shoulder.
+He isn't one to judge.
+He will stand up for others.
-:He is quite shy until you get to know him.
-He is a light sleeper. (p.s. wake him up you may end up on the ground and have a black eye)
-He brings his iguana with him everywhere as if it's an extension of his body.

History: Rae is a half American half Japanese teenage boy. He as a boy had trouble making friends. He was five and a half, it was then his parents decided to buy him a pet they told him he could choose what it was and what it's name was. It was then when they were looking around the pet shop to see an egg that had white spots. He had chosen what he wanted, but the keeper said he'd have to wait around a month for it to hatch first. He told his parents he could wait. Just thinking about his new friend made him excited. One morning on his 6th birthday he had walked down the stairs to find his parents holding a cage with a baby lizard in it. He had continued to take care of the lizard and eventually it had just started riding his shoulder. If anything the lizard was more of a new found brother that he could relate to. The lizards name is Shiro as for he is white. Once he had started 'wearing' his friend there were two different types of people, those who thought it was cool and those who thought it was weird. He had a bit of an easier time making friends from then on and he and his friend continue to live together side by side.

Likes: animals, sweets, friends, music, anime, and video games.
dislikes: School, bossy people, forks with three prongs, and being told what to do.
(if anything else is needed please tell me.)
[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@dunruffle Now the CS is complete with a history just the way I want it. Plus the secret message has been added onto the post.

Reactions: AiramHearts
@dunruffle Before I post my CS, I have a question: What are the classes like? How are they set up exactly? It's just one teacher, as I can already tell, but what about the subjects? Is there by chance a list of them? I'm just curious since I have a few ideas for some clubs or such that my character most likely would involve themself in.

I was actually going to mention that. The schedule will be:
Morning, homeroom, lunch, end homeroom, afterschool.

In the past I have found that doing classes takes up time and slows down the rp. This way I can keep the flow going and everyone can have more options to interact with each other.

@SashaBliss and @Summer Nights

Im really sorry but I just realized how many people I had and 6 people is the max amount I am comfortable with. If anyone drops out you two will be on a wait list so you can be the first to take their spot.

Hmmm. Lets say yes to school uniforms. Guys wear collared white shirts with dark blue pants. Girls wear white blouses with dark blue skirts.

Reactions: AiramHearts
Yep, i'm here. I have just been super lazy. This weekend a post will be up.

@Lucifers Sairen

I am going to post as if your character is already in class. Sorry if this changes any plans you had for a post.

Nah its fine, posted so things should run smoother

@dunruffle

Status
Not open for further replies.