Regios Quick Reaction Force (Two-character pilot mech RP - Interstellar Pacific Rim-style)

How should we pair characters?

• One player plays both pilots of a Regios

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mythy Pairs (Rank Regios classes 1-4 per pilot)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Been looking back at the poll, and I'm starting to see logistics problems with making the list for people to sign up on. Mostly, if we get more people, or if I don't make a good amount of Regios...

So I'm wondering how to make that better. I could list the four classes, people sign up each character to a class, and then once the characters are setup and the Regios is made between the two players, then I give said Regios a subclass based on what was made?

But also, just me making pairs based on favored class rankings may be easier

Either way I think I have enough interest to start the actual sign-ups? It may take a while though

Reactions: Ariel
Okay guys, I need some opinion. The lore is taking a while to work out - how in-depth do you want the write-up?

Okay guys, I need some opinion. The lore is taking a while to work out - how in-depth do you want the write-up?

Don't sweat it too much. Just enough to get things started, and we can flesh things out as we go. Heck, we can even contribute to worldbuilding.

I'm of the same opinion as Ariel

@Quiet One @Ariel @Lore Magus @Kyatto @Azurewinter @Mite @TreasureSniper

OOC is up! A reminder that you MUST play one human character as well as one Rani character. No exceptions - every player has two characters.

Sorry it's kinda bare-bones at the moment

• Sweet
Reactions: Azurewinter
I thought the majority vote was for one character one regios?

One character per Regios, so we play two characters each in a separate Regios, who are paired with characters of different players.

As @Ariel said. However poorly the poll may have been worded does not negate the lore, nor the fact that the interest check also said that all players will play two characters.