Regaliours

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have piqued my interest good sir. Quick question: How much freedom do we have technology-wise when it comes to our gear? And what kind of tech can we expect to go up against with any regularity? (Energy shields, eye-scanners, mundane locks, etc.)
Anything that feeds off steam or can be modified in such a manner that it feeds off of steam is a possibility in this universe. Energy shields are still not possible. Technology similar to the Wall of Light, however is very much possible. Eye scanners are very rudimentary at this stage, as are most DNA Identification devices. You might occasionally see them somewhere in the world. Steam-powered locks are there in the world. I hope you get my drift.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ixidor92
Cool. I'l work on a character soon.

I'm interested, but like Ixidor92 I'd like to know the limits of the tech and magic

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Aldriem
I'm interested, but like Ixidor92 I'd like to know the limits of the tech and magic

I have mentioned the limits prior to your post. I'll just put them up.

Anything that feeds off steam or can be modified in such a manner that it feeds off of steam is a possibility in this universe. Energy shields are still not possible. Technology similar to the Wall of Light, however is very much possible. Eye scanners are very rudimentary at this stage, as are most DNA Identification devices. You might occasionally see them somewhere in the world. Steam-powered locks are there in the world. I hope you get my drift.

Sorry, I left my computer on for awhile and then posted so I didn't see the post before mine. Thanks!

I'll put the OOC up soon. Also, I'll be adding a "Mask" placeholder in the Bio format.

I'll be a little slow on my character creation as its finals week for me but it should definitely be up by Friday at the latest

I'm new to this site but the world and the order itself have already caught me :D If you are looking for a new face to jump in I would happily do so!

Jump right in. The link to the OoC is in the post above yours.

Any Character Profile I need to know about as well or do we dump that there as well :D

It's up on the OOC thread, and on page 1 of this thread.

I'm sorry to sound like a complete idiot when I ask this but what tech is approved and so on?

Aldriem posted it before, but: Anything that feeds off steam or can be modified in such a manner that it feeds off of steam is a possibility in this universe. Energy shields are still not possible. Technology similar to the Wall of Light, however is very much possible. Eye scanners are very rudimentary at this stage, as are most DNA Identification devices. You might occasionally see them somewhere in the world. Steam-powered locks are there in the world. I hope you get my drift.

Yep. That's allowable.

By the way, I would prefer it if further discussion is carried out in the OoC now that we have one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.