Reflection.

Aiden shrugged "I dont know... she can be annoying sometimes"

He glared once more in her direction

"I see her all the time so.. "

He wanted to think of any excuse to stop this from happening.

"Well I never have friends over so I would like to have her over." She paid for the groceries which were to expensive but they needed it. "Also Mark's food is low we have enough for 2 days." She sighed grabbing half the bags and hoping her brother would pick up the rest.

Aiden picked up the bags and followed her sister out the doors

"Ill take care of it" He said thinking about what he could do for money tonight

He then thought about his girlfriend comming over

"Well just dont keep her over too long. " He basically ordered

he did not want his sister to find out about it

not yet.

"That is her choice to stay as long as she wants." This was getting on her nerves that he was more important then her and she couldn't go see her friends. Yes she was doing this because of her brother so he would be ok and always fed but this was getting annoying. She hardly had any time to herself anymore.

"Fine whatever" He snapped.

He looked at his sister as they made there way home

He had to get to his lifeline fast

He itched his arm a little

His needle was calling him

Putting the bags in the trunk she waited for him and then shut the trunk tightly. Getting into the drivers seat she put her seat belt on and waited for him to get in.

When he got in he sighed looking out the window..

"Have you thought about what college you want to go to?"

He didnt know why he had blurted that out

"Probably the one here." She was thinking of going to the college here since they could never afford for her to stay at a dorm in another city.

Aiden thought about his next sentence hard

it was now or never..

"Well I have to get a job so there is no use in you getting one..

you should just take care of mark and do school.. Mya is pregnant"

He just blurted it out

he didnt want to hide it

how could he? and for how long?

So he just said it, not making eye contact with his sister..

She did not really want to spend all of her time at home working on her studies she wanted to work to have money for her. When he told her that Mya was pregnant she slammed on the breaks good thing there were no other cars on the road at the time. "What do you mean pregnant? Did you think about the bills and paying for a baby when you had sex with her?"

"You could have just gotten us KILLED the same way THEY DIED"

he screamed when she slammed the breaks

"it was an honest accident... dont give me a guilt trip I already feel horrible

bu its going to be fine.. Im going to get a job.. go to college.. so that financial aid check will come"

he continued nodding to himself

"Everything is going to be fine"

It was true she slammed on the breaks but there was no danger no cars she slowly started up the car again and headed home. "And what she's going to move in with us?" If he moved in with her she would never be able to handle the bills and would have to sell their parents house. The last thing that the twins had of their parents right now.

Aiden shrugged "I hope not.. she needs to stay where shes at.. Im not gonna abandon you if thats what you mean" He says looking at his twin

He couldnt even if he wanted to

she was too young

he was too young

all of this was happening to fast..

"Well the baby needs to be with his father is all I am saying." She turned on the street where they lived and then moments later onto their driveway. She could not believe what he had told her turning off the car she got out and went to the trunk.

He helped her carry in the stuff and as they put it away he shrugged "It needs to be with its mother... Im going to be there for my baby but.. the mother will be better with it"

He says sighing and shaking his head

"you need to stop stressing out"

And I need my needle..

It took a while to put all the groceries away and she wondered if Mark was awake. Every day she hopes for this and everyday she gets it shattered when there is no response. "I can't help but stress look at my life. I can't go out and I have a heroine addict for a brother." She was sorry the moment it came out of her mouth but she could not help it.

Aiden looked at his sister

he had had it this time

"Okay.. you wanna shove it in my face? from now on im not your brother your twin your nothing

If mark ever wakes up out of his coma Im moving out" He said going in his room and slamming it so hard the nob loosened.

He turned over his tv as it crashed to the ground he punched the wall

"damn its like you think I like doing this!!" He yelled turning up his music loud as he prepared his needle

he had to escape her..

this place

this universe.

That was it it was true he never loved her and she couldn't believe her brother had just said those words to her. If he cared for her then he wouldn't be doing all this and going to drugs he should just move out. If it wasn't Mark she would have left the house a long time ago. Tears formed in her eyes when he said those words and she sat at the table covering her head with her hands. She had tried to be there for Aiden and it just backfired. Why did you have to die mom and dad?

Aiden sat in the corner of his bedroom with his head down..angry Tears dripped down his to the carpet as he balled his fists

He was tired of his sister always telling him he was a heroine addict

sure he was, but that doesnt mean you rub it in his face

especially if you want him to get better.

He hoped mark woke up soon, because if he did,

Like his parents, he would dissappear

Slowly she got up and made her way to Marks room wanting to spend some time in there with him. The tears were still coming down her cheeks. This time she did not say his name but just sat on the bed whiping her eyes with her hands. Maybe it would be better if Aiden moved out he made it clear they were no longer family.