Reflection.

Aiden did a few more robberies that night,

understanding the consequences if he got caught

not giving a damn

Whats worth the price is always worth the fight

When he got home and emptied his bag he counted his money. 320$

it was descent, but not good enough...

He put it in a box by his bed and began to prepare his Lifeline once more..

Damn.

He knocked on his sisters door and peeked his head in

"You got any rubber bands?"

She had spent more of the night beside her brother and now she was sleeping in her room. "No I don't." She said while rolling over towards the door looking at her brother knowing what it was for. It was noticeable she was crying and she did not want to cry in front of him.

Aiden could see his sister had been crying..

But right now.. he needed to escape.

He acted as if he hadnt seen her tears as he turned away.

He stopped for a second then shook his head as he kept searching around the house for one..
After a while he got tired of searching

He sighed and fell asleep on the wall his head down, crouching low

out.

When he left she slept on and off for another hour before getting up and wanting to get some food for breakfast. After breakfast she would go on the computer and continue some of her homework she had been putting off. Good thing she was ahead of most of her classmates. "Aiden are you ok?" She asked seeing his body slunched over on the wall not knowing what happened he would definately be sore after sleeping like that.

Aiden woke up to his sisters voice rather quickly

Aiden are you okay?

His instantly opened as if he was having one of those dreams

you jump and right before you land you wake up

But he hadnt had a dream like that at all

It was another hospital dream...

Damn.

He just knew how to control his emotions about it better then her

"Yo.. Becca I have to tell you something.." He said after wiping his eyes and stretching

if not later, he would definatley feel this in the morning

At least he was ok she wondered why he had fallen asleep on the wall and slid down but did not ask him about it. "What do you have to tell me?" She saked sitting on a chair near where he was sitting knowing he would get up soon she would make food. Right now she was starving so she hoped this would not take long.

Aiden thought about Mya.. and the pregnancy

which would automatically put more stress on his sister

He blinked twice looking up at her, then he got up fully and plopped himself on the couch

"nevermind"

I know what I want to say I just dont know how to say it.. to you..

"What is it?" She asked knowing he wanted to say something to her and she was not going to take i'm not telling you for some reason. "What would you like for breakfast?" She asked knowing there was not much food in the house.

Aiden thought about the food in the house

they were basically empty.. they needed to go shopping

"Did you feed mark first of all?"

He said glaring at her

He wanted to take her out for breakfast

but right now

it was Mark over everything

"I just woke up I'll go do that. We need to go get some food at the store." She said getting up and heading towards her brothers room she was always the one to feed him.

Aiden normally would feed his brother..

But he couldnt.. He couldnt see his brother like that

for more then a little while let a lone 20 minutes

watching him get his life source

threw a tube

"When your finished we will go"

"Alright." She got up and went over to her brother's room maybe he would respond today. Sighing she opened the door and went to get the food that was on the table they only had 3 left they had to get some more food.

Finally when she was finished they descended out.. to a grocery store to get food

when he saw Mya he wanted to hide but she had already seen him

She walks over smiling "Hey you guys. did you tell her"

Aiden sighs and shakes his head

"Well I think you should" She says worriedly

"I think you should shut up" He says picking up some apples to put in a bag

Good thing that she had her attention somewhere else to get some more fruits away from the apples. After she turned towards her brother after she was done getting banana`s. "Hi Mya how are you today?" She always liked Mya and knew she wasn't that heavily into the drugs at her brother.

"Im okay how are you?" She said looking at Aiden who looked away.

She could be such a cunning person sometimes

she knew he didnt want her to know

but she kept playing stupid games

"Soon I wanna come over and hang out.. like girls time?" She said to Becca smiling

"That would be fun tomorrow night? What do you want to do?" She asked putting the bananas in the cart and then looking at some tomatoes while still talking to her. Soon the cart had a lot of different fruits and vegetables in it now they would have to move to another place in the store.

They all began walking together in a group gathering things

every once in a while Aiden would still a glance in the direction

of Mya giving her glares

Mya ignored them as they continued on with groceries"

"Okay tommrow sounds great.. we can do anything whats you up for?"

She said as they all made there way to the front

With her brother in a coma and her drug addicted brother she was not able to do much on her own no girl time. "Watch movies and makeovers lol. Maybe hair." She was getting excited about doing this and she hoped her brother would not interfer maybe Mya could sleep over as well. The money was in her pocket and she picked up some chicken burgers.

"That sounds great.. well then I will see you tommorow" she said turning away from them to get in line

Aiden dug his hands nto his pockets as they paid for their food "How long is she going to be over tommorow?" he asked carrying most of the bags

She said goodbye to her friend and then lined up with her brother she was putting the items on the belt when he asked. "I don't know is there a problem?" He could always go see his friends and she always stayed home in case her brother woke she needed to be there and call the hospital.