Redwood (OOC & CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've reserved that for you. I will send you an invite to the group, so please contribute.

Reactions: BrokenTerra
What do you mean? I sent you one the day you asked to join. I've also sent invites to three others and they made it to the group just fine.

Yes, you may. Please plan on joining the group, as well. I've made it public and it's no longer on invite. You'll have a much better time finding it. (:

Reactions: BrokenTerra
All reserved spots have opened back up for lack of communication. Anyone interested and willing to be engaged, please take your pick! (:

I was working on my angel of death cs but now I cant figure out how to post in the group (after the update).

Oh, yeah. I deleted that. The roleplay is now public within the group roleplay forum. I figure I'll have a better chance of finding a small group of people who are willing to contribute. If you post here and I approve, you're all good. (:

So post my character here instead?

When I'm confused, I act like a dumb blonde.

Name: (First and last name as a minimum. Or you can gladly put down a full name.)

Age: (Put down your character's age based on how they look and chronological age within parentheses. Chronological age does not have to be accurate. Characters must be at least 18 years old physically.)

Species: (Put down your main species, then your specific kind. For example, if I was a Cambion, I'd put down this: Cambion [Demon] )

Powers/Abilities: (Have fun choosing, but don't go crazy. I will evaluate afterwards. Also, as a side note, every angel and demon out there has semi-immortality. None of them are immortal.)

Current Goal/Purpose: (Make this realistic to the Redwood universe, and brief but understandable.)

Appearance: (I prefer pictures of any kind- except celebrities- here, as long as they are realistic or semi-realistic. Drawings are fine, as well. If you need or want to put a description down, please make it at least a paragraph.)

Personality: (This is optional. If you wish to keep your character's personality secret, please put TBA in this section. If you do want personality revealed beforehand, make sure to give me negative and positive traits with a ratio of at least 3:2, if you plan on making only a paragraph of five sentences.)

History: (Required. At least a paragraph.)

More: (Anything else? If not, put N/A down.)

(Copied, made by @Alexa Ray for whoever needs it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.