Redwood Academy || Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Little_Ghost98 if you can handle it: go for it :) ... trust me, you're no where near crazy. Both Felilla and I have 12 characters each

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
@Little_Ghost98 if you can handle it: go for it :) ... trust me, you're no where near crazy. Both Felilla and I have 12 characters each
The most I've had in one roleplay is 9 and I did well with that! Haha xD I think I might make one more *makes 7 more characters* :3

I had 8 in one rp then I had ten in another rofl. Making two more guys tomorrow lol.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ me and @Zatanna have decided on Cross and Yarrow crushing on each other , both of my guys are off the market...nice rofl, well soon to be off lol. Oh yeah and don't forget to add my chars to the list or whatever and thier crushes. Love You lol.

• Love
I also made another character! I couldn't resist

I think I might say lol to much...but I do laugh a lot in real life...soo yeah lol.

|.::.|Drew|.::.|
tumblr_n5s5h7eoru1rwctgqo1_500.jpg

:;:Full Name:;:
Andrew Rylen Hollins
:;:Nickname:;:
Drew
:;:Age:;:
:;:Birthday:;:
November 3rd
:;:Gender:;:
Male
:;:Sexuality:;:
Bi-Sexual
:;:Nationality:;:
Russian // British
:;:Physical Description:;:
Eye Color: Royal Blue, and gray around the pupil.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6,3"
Weight: 199Lbs
Markings:
tattoo

:;:Health Ailments:;:
None
:;:Personality:;:
Sportive: Drew seems to excel at any sport that he has done. Some of his favorites are Football, Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball.
Athletic: Drew loves to work-out and feel the burn, it takes the stress of life away.
Intelligent: His not just some dumb jock, he has brains and it shows on his test scores. Though he keeps this a secret.
Protective: As long as you are his friend, you have a ally.
Independent: Drew doesn't like to rely on people, especially his family, he sees the importance of getting things done himself.
Stubborn: It's hard to get Drew to change his ways, but it can't be said that it can't be done, just takes some time.
Faithful: When all else fails, Drew turns to having faith in others, praying that what ever it is will be fixed. Also he doesn't cheat on his significant other!

:;:History:;:
"I'm not very comfortable talking about this at the moment."
:;:Likes:;:
Horror Movies, Classic Movies, Gyms, Running, Playing Sports, Having Fun, Walks at Sunset (Stress reliever), Making New Friends, His Little Sister Mila, Hot Chocolate, Tea, Water, Swimming, Music, Fish, Lemonade, Video Games, Children, Reading, Learning, Playing his Guitar, Singing, Writing Songs/Poetry/anything.
:;:Dislikes:;:
People who judge him, Country music (Exception for a few songs!), Feeling of being independent, Soda, Beer, Drugs, Extremely large books.
:;:Talents:;:
Sports, Singing/Song writing, Guitar, Video Games.
:;:Hobbies:;:
Playing Sports, Hanging out with Friends, Playing his Guitar.
:;:Job:;:
None
:;:Grade:;:
Senior
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
Movie Club | Football | Basketball | Soccer
:;:Love Interest:;:
OPEN
:;:Family:;:
Mihail Hollins | Father | Alive
Nicole | Mother | Alive
Jessica | Sister | Alive
Darren | Brother | Alive
Sergey | Brother | MIA (In Military)

:;:Other:;:
Speaks Russian/English Fluently.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I added a new character to my list on page 3. Also, if you want, I'd be more than happy to make a character sheet guide for you!

[I've seen a few of your roleplay's Happily,and I've gotta hand it to you. They're all so amazing! I'm a little jealous]

|.::.|Rebecca|.::.|
Cute-Hairstyles-For-Teenage-Girls-With-Long-Hair.jpg

Rebecca Claire Collins

Becca | Dream

March 3rd

Female

Heterosexual

American | Italian

Rebecca stands at 5'5" and currently weighs 133 pounds. She exercises daily so she usually loses weight but also eats a lot so gains back that fat. She's on a pretty balanced diet lately so she's stopped around the 130's. Because of how good she takes care of her body, Rebecca has soft, smooth skin. Her tone is only slightly tan, but not pale. More like somewhere in the middle. Her complexion really brings out her chocolate brown eyes, so she's just fine with it. She has dark brown hair with natural light brown highlights that reaches down a little pass her C-Cup chest. Rebecca has a tattoo of a flock of flying birds spread out across the upper left side of her back. She also has ear piercings on her earlobes and a few other tattoo's that are hidden. Other than that, there's nothing else to say about Rebecca.

Allergic to fish

+ Intelligent | Kind | Helpful | Hard-Working | Creative | Trustworthy
- Stubborn | Unpredictable | Realist | Daring | Fearless | Feisty
Rebecca isn't exactly someone you can understand unless you've been around her for a few months. She's stubborn and unpredictable which makes it either amusing or troubling for others depending on the situation and her reaction. However, she is kind others and is willing to help anyone. Unless you've done something for her to hold grudge. Her grudges can last as long as two months, so as long as she does hold a grudge against you, don't expect her to be kind or helpful. Many find Rebecca rude because she's a realist. But that's not the case. She knows how the world works and isn't afraid to tell it to others straight. She doesn't sugar coating things and gets straight to the point. She's a hard-worker and has seemingly never ending creativity. She's a true friend once she allows you in and you'll see she can be rather trustworthy. But no one needs to be her friend in order to see she's intelligent. Rebecca is a straight B+ student, and everyone knows it. Despite these things, Rebecca also tends to have another bad combination. Not only is she feisty, but she practically fearless. Very few things can scare this girl and with her feisty trait, you'd be lucky to escape without a slap on the face from trying to scare her. A true masterpiece, isn't she?

Born to a wood worker and a librarian, life was pretty calm and quiet. Rebecca lived happily with her hard-working father and patient mother. They we're a happy family, that is, until her mother gave birth to Rebecca's little sister, Marie. Her mother would leave 6-year-old Rebecca with Marie while they went to work. She took good care of her sister but was always secretly jealous. Whenever her parents came home, they paid her then played with Marie. As the years progressed, Rebecca cut herself off from her family completely and focused on her studies. Eventually, it was like Rebecca was no longer there. When she was 10, Rebecca got into fights non-stop. She would come home beat up and bruised but learned to take care of herself. Things went on like this until the exams came during the end of Elementary School. Rebecca took the exam for Redwood Academy and passed! With her newly molded personality, Rebecca left her family and transferred to Redwood. She's been there since.

+ Rock Music
+ Chocolate
+ Volleyball
+ Soccer
+ Falcons
+ Food
+ Rollerskating

- Sugar Coating
- Lies
- Meaningless Fights
- Seafood
- Extreme Temperatures
- Dramatic People
- Critics

Dancing | Playing Soccer | Playing Volleyball | Drawing/Painting

Drawing/Painting | Taking Walks | Studying | Day Dreaming | Dancing

Little Limon Cafe

10th

Girls Soccer | Craft Club

Pending

Mother: Carmela | Alive
Father: Derick | Alive
Sister: Marie | Alive
Dog: Wolf | Alive

:;:Theme Song:;:
Rock N Roll
Girl's Are The Leaders

X
X

|.::.|Jackson|.::.|
378bf038101dbccf1f641826444e93ad.jpg

Jackson Ray Prescott

Ray

November 14th

Male

Heterosexual

Britain | Californian

Jackson stands at 6'3" and weighs 168 pounds which is surprisingly normal for his height. He has a tan skin tone from living in California most of his life and strong muscles from his daily workouts. Guess what! He even has a six pack underneath his shirt. However, you can't really tell cause he doesn't care about showing it off. He has strong arms but you can't tell cause he doesn't wear tight shirts. Jackson has light brown hair he likes to keep ruffled and pretty hazel eyes. He has no piercings but he does have a tattoo. Or three.

None

+ Dedicated | Easy-Going | Patient | Sense of Humor | Playful | Enthusiastic
- Reckless | Risk-Taking | Aggressive | Dauntless | Persistent | Skeptical
Jackson is known to be a dedicated kind of guy. He's not only dedicated to his school, but he'd also be dedicated to his relationship. Whenever that happens. He's pretty easy-going and has a great sense of humor. Jackson can be rather playful at times, and gets along well with others because of this. Many have said he'd be a great leader, especially since he is an enthusiast. However, Jackson also has his bad traits. Others also think he'd be a good leader cause he's not afraid to harm someone to protect those he cares for. In other words, he's rather aggressive. And once he puts his mind to something, you'll have a very hard time trying to change it. Cause not only is her persistent, but he's skeptical as well. Jackson also tends to be dauntless, which is probably why he's always so determined. However, Jackson is also reckless and a total risk-taker. These can be kinda bad, but Jackson doesn't think much of it.

:;:History:;t.
Jackson was born and raised pretty simply. His father was a police officer and his mother worked at Safeway. They were a cute little family but his father was killed by a serial killer they had caught. It was a sad day but his mother and him grew stronger because of it. They moved into an apartment and that's where Jackson grew up. He did have fights here and there, mainly beating up bullies. His grades started falling and he got a beating from his mother. Not wanting to make his mom upset, he dedicated himself to studying and passed all his exams with C's or higher. After taking an exam for Redwood Academy, he was accepted and left before his Freshman year.

+ Animals
+ Sweets
+ Sports
+ Good Movies
+ Friends

- Bullies
- Guns
- Celery
- Seeing His Mom Upset
- Cheesy Movies and Books

Playing Football | Playing Basketball | Gets Along With Animals

Playing Sports | Watching Movies | Practice Fighting

Stable Hand

11th

Boys Football | Boys Soccer

Pending

Mother: Riley | Alive
Father: James | Alive

Beautiful Soul
Enjoy The Ride

X

|.::.|Emily|.::.|
e36f778d985f397b07e932529794e4cb.jpg

Emily Mae Melrose

Em | Emi

July 6th

Female

Heterosexual

American

Emily stands at 5'3" and weighs 124 pounds. Normal for her height. She has a pale-ish complexion and her skin is rather soft. Emily originally had dark brown hair but dyed the bottoms a light brown. Cute, isn't it? Her eyes are a deep blue which makes her look even cuter!

N/A

+ Kind | Gentle | Creative | Responsible | Organized | Listener
- Clumsy | Shy | Timid | Meek | Forgetful | Insecure
As kind and gentle as Emily may be, she can be rather clumsy. She's often bumping into the edges of tables or bumping into people. She's very creative and is able to think up a whole plot in an hour or two. She takes responsibility for her actions and always picks up after herself. Despite being clumsy, Emily is rather organized. She may be quiet and things, but you can count on it that Emily is always listening. On the more downside, Emily tends to be timid as well and meek. She's always doubting herself and feeling insecure. And being shy doesn't get her anywhere. It's not on purpose, it's just that Emily had a tough time with other kids and instead of becoming defiant, she became submissive and lonely. Rather sad if you ask me.

Normally, the rich kids wouldn't get picked on and beaten up. But this was not the case for Emily. Jealous girls had formed a group and they would pick and beat on Emily. However, instead of standing up for herself, Emily allowed herself to be harmed. You see, her mother had recently passed away, leaving Emily and her older brother with their father. Being the CEO of the Berkshire Hathaway company, he was really rich and well-known. But he became abusive after their mother passed on. Emily grew used to the beatings but became distant from the rest of the world and found her only pleasure to be in books. During the end of Elementary School, they had to take an exam for the Middle School they wanted to attend. Emily decided to go with Ravenwood and passed! She's been at the school since.

+ Books
+ Writing
+ Romance
+ Good Movies
+ Cats

- Dogs
- Bullies
- Crowds
- Her father
- Spicy Foods

Fast Reader | Creative Writer | Singing | Playing Violin

Reading | Writing | Singing | Practicing Violin | Studying

Quinten Library

9th

Aspiring Authors Club | Gymnastics

Pending

Mother: Amy | Deceased
Father: Ivan | Alive
Brother: Trevis | Alive

Life Hurts
Little Me

X

|.::.|Asher|.::.|

Asher James Matthias

Ash

January 12th

Male

Heterosexual

American | Irish

Asher has black hair that people say is 'emo styled'. Hidden beneath his wave hair, is a pair of light blue eyes. A perfect pair of facial features, don't you think? He stands at 5'10" and weighs 155 pounds. That's actually normal weight for someone his height. Asher has his left ear lobe pierced and one tattoo but that's all. Nothing too fancy. His skin is pale, which just makes his hair and eyes more visible to the public.

Claustrophobic

+ Independent | Calm | Courageous | Open-Minded | Problem-Solver | Polite
- Protective | Carefree | Mysterious | Detached | Impulsive | Guarded

When you first meet Asher, you'll notice he keeps his calm and his polite. However, when he's not speaking to anyone, you can often find Asher alone as he is detached from the world and prefers to live in his own. Because of this, Ash is an independent soul and amazing problem-solver. But Asher, like everyone else, has his darker traits. Because he's detached, if your able to become a close friend, Ash will become protective of you. Being as courageous as he is, he'd be willing to take the hit for them and isn't afraid to hit someone back. Whenever someone asks about his private life, Asher usually becomes quiet and dodged the question. This usually makes people curious and he's found out that he tends to be mysterious without meaning too. Because of his independence, Ash is always on his guard. He's been betrayed before and as such, has become cautious. When he's not fighting, you'll find that Asher is actually pretty carefree. because of this, he can't hold a grudge longer than an hour and doesn't let the little things get to him.

When Asher was a child, he saw his father cheating on his mother with his aunt. It was horrifying to see, but Asher knew he had to report this to his mother. After doing so, he quietly led her to the room and she saw it for herself. A week later, his mother and father were divorced but his mother didn't want him. Feeling betrayed, Asher was sent to live with his father and that's what they did. His father took good care of him and they lived in a small house. Asher held no hate for his father but his mother was a different story. He made friends at his new school but during the end of the second semester, Asher found out that they were only using him to make themselves look better in front of the girls. Reason being, was because Asher wasn't very popular and always criticized. So when his 'friends' stood up for him, they looked better in the girls eyes. After hearing the truth, Asher just kinda.... drifted. He became lost in his own world until exams came. Ash chose Ravenwood without realizing how much of a prestige school it is, and was accepted. He's been here since the first year of Middle School.

+ Video Games
+ Playing Drums
+ Rock Music
+ Nighttime
+ Ice Cream

- Sudden Loud Noises
- Bullies
- Tight Spaces
- Spiders
- Really Hot Weather

Playing Drums | Acting

Reading | Watching Movies | Playing Video Games | Listening To Music

None

9th

The Guild | Track and Field

Pending

Mother: Lia | Unknown
Father: Kyle | Alive

Loser Like Me
Endlessly

X
X

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig your characters, but I have to laugh a little- my name's Rebecca, and my boyfriend's is Asher.

Okay makijgntwo more guys and Preston's sister Lyric. Going to put all three together on a separate sheet, annoying when a post is clogged with more then 4 in one sheet, for me that is lol.

Sorry @Mr.Scales , I thought I accepted them already but yes, they are XD

@XxDreamingxX , Your characters are accepted and thank you so much <3

@Little_Ghost98 , Bexa is accepted <I think she and Madi could be close> and you can do that if you want but it's honestly up to you :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Can we start roleplaying??
not yet, I'm working on my post now <while updating this thread which is basically done now> ... then felilla has to post and then e'll open it to everyone

Making Lyric and another boy, changed mind only 4 for me lol...maybe more but four for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.