Redwood Academy || Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a spring sport and I guess so considering a lot of people <me included> have characters in an all year sport and single season sports ... just don't go overboard with it.

Ah okay and believe me I'm not. I actually thought I read that soccer was a fall sport so I have nick playing soccer and baseball both spring sports. I may have him do something else besides soccer.

He's accepted @Little_Ghost98 .. I already have a Kyle, but if it wont confuse you then I don't mind having two

Would you mind if I joined?

a92c215330524cecfc15e04b9a1bd7e5.jpg
|.::.|Zi'Ana|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;:
Zi'Ana Lily Carmichael

:;:Nickname:;:
Ana

:;:Age:;:

:;:Birthday:;:
Oct. 27

:;:Gender:;:
Female

:;:Sexuality:;:
Heterosexual

:;:Nationality:;:
Romanian // Australian

tumblr_inline_mxejcrFAwr1s2pyq9.png

:;:Physical Description:;:
Eye color: Hazel, looks green.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5,6"
Weight: 119 Lbs
Markings:

Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2
Piercing

:;:Health Ailments:;:
Asthma

:;:Personality:;:
Passionate: Once Lily has her heart on something, she holds it high in her mind.
Determined: Whether it is something in class or during Volleyball season, Ana is going to give it her all and won't stop until she is on top.
Adventurous: Ana loves to adventure out and explore new places and things.
Flirtatious: Ana loves to flirt with anything that moves, it makes he feel warm and cuddly on the inside.
Loyal: Despite Ana's flirting, she will remain loyal to her friends, boyfriend, and her family.
Brilliant: Ana has a love for learning, and well it shows in her high test scores.
Open-Minded: No matter what is going on, Ana must keep an open mind in order not to go stir-crazy.

:;:History:;:
{Let me think of one.}

:;:Likes:;:
Coffee, Running, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Movies, Dancing, Doritos, The Color Purple, Swimming, Lakes, Photography, Netflix, Books, Writing, Sugar Cookies, Horror Movies, Science, Climbing Trees, All kinds of music except country.

:;:Dislikes:;:
Math, Having an Asthma Attack, Soggy Cereal, Stinky Feet, Broken Shoes, Country Music, Jerks, Closed-Minded people, Ignorance.

:;:Talents:;:
Gymnastics & Volleyball, Photography.

:;:Hobbies:;:
Writing, Photography, Reading.

tumblr_inline_mxejcrFAwr1s2pyq9.png

:;:Job:;:
None

:;:Grade:;:
Junior (11th)

:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
Photography Club, Gymnastics, Volleyball

:;:Love Interest:;:
Um...I'm not sure anyone is left so...open PM me, cause I literally think everyone is taken.

:;:Family:;:
Jeremy Randy Carmichael | Father | Alive
Michelle Jenna Malone | Mother | Alive
Gregory James Carmichael | Brother | Deceased
Justin Nicholas Carmichael | Brother | Alive
Jenna Bethany Carmichael | Sister | Alive
Kyle Victor Carmichael | Uncle | Alive
Nicolas David Carmichael | Grandfather | Alive
Missy Angela Carmichael | Grandmother | Deceased
Gena Lily Malone | Grandmother | Alive
Marcus Francis Carmichael | Grandfather | Alive

:;:Other:;:
Ana speaks English, Romanian, and Bulgarian fluently.

andrea46.jpg

Last edited:
Working on my two guys now, might make a girl..don't know. I might just stick with guys lol.

Updated the front again <except the relationships ... which I'm doing now>.

If anyone has any romantic relationships that aren't listed on their forms feel free to post them so I can add them to the front ^^

Not on the subject of romantic relations, but if it's not too much trouble, could you link on the first page- perhaps on the post listing which students are in what grades- each character to the post where their profile is, for ease of finding said characters? It's cool and I understand if not, but I figured I'd ask. c:

I can try but in the past I've run out of characters/reached the character limit and the entire post becomes messed up ... so maybe if I just listed the page the character was on, would that work?

Ah, well, if that's the case, then it's alright, unless you'd like to. I didn't even know that Iwaku had a character limit on posts.

yeah, I didn't know that at first either but every time I go over a certain number of characters (the number is escaping me at the moment) all of my coding and such goes berserk DX <and I LOVE my coding </3>

Status
Not open for further replies.