Redwood Academy || Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the 11-13 is just an age range thing... A 7th grader isn't likely to be 13 without being held back.

I have a fairly early birthday but was 13 for most of my 7th grade, because I had to repeat kindergarten (I ended up missing a lot of the year). More 8th graders are 13, but with a late enough birthday you can be 13 for about half of 9th grade; skipping a year would allow one to be 13 for about half of 10th grade.
basically what rat said sums it up <at least for what I've seen ... it's different for everyone, but the ages are based on what I've seen> ... but 10th grade is fine.

Meh >,<

I'll just have to rewrite my whole Cs then or just decide to watch. :,<

Last edited:
@timv999 Oh yeah, Nick is in the same room as Callum and Aladdin. Room... 409, I believe?
Everyone, Happily updated the front with room assignments. Please refer to that to see who you character's roommates will be. Remember, no roommate changes. >.<

Oh really? Even if someone made another 9th grade guy so we could do 2 and 2?

Nope, all room assignments are final. And it isn't based entirely on grade aside from middle schoolers and on the lower floors and high schools on the higher floors. Rooms are three people per room.

Hello. I know it says that it's open and still accepting at the top, does that mean that this hasn't started yet? I'd like to join ... do I have to make 3 characters to fit Upper/Underclassmen and Middle Schoolers?

You can make as many or as few characters as you want I'm pretty sure.

@S O N G B I R D , you can have however many characters you want and no, we haven't started yet :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
#9cb8a6
|.::.|Amari|.::.|

tumblr_luvd1hpHSg1r2h7weo1_400.jpg
:;:Full Name:;:
Amari J. Oliver

:;:Nickname:;:
AJ, Oli

:;:Age:;:

:;:Birthday:;:
10|14

:;:Gender:;:
Male

:;:Sexuality:;:
Straight

:;:Nationality:;:
Puerto Rican, Brazilian, African American.

:;:Physical Description:;:
Amari's hair is dark brown with light brown, almost blonde, ends. He stands around about 4'11 with light
blue eyes and a light brown skin tone. He doesn't have any markings except from old bruises and marks.

:;:Health Ailments:;:
N/A
:;:Personality:;:
Amari is a shy little guy, always wanting to be away from large crowds and keeping to himself most of the time. He doesn't really like to talk if he doesn't have to, which may or may not lead to problems in the future. He's a curious guy as well, he loves exploring different objects and situations. Because of this, he knows a lot more information than what a normal 13 year old should know. His interest in books has gotten him further in knowledge as well, soon enough he will probably be able to skip more grades than just one. He doesn't have much friends since he moved away, but when he does get around him he can be funny and affectionate as well. Because he is silence, most people decide to pick on him or just say different things about in in general. He knows, but he doesn't really act upon it simply because he could care less about what other people think. His advanced intelligence has also gained him opportunities to view the personalities of people older than him, which he does enjoy sometimes, but also understands that they can be a bit more cruel than people around his age.

:;:History:;:
W.I.P

:;:Likes:;:
Exploring||Technology||Reading||Complex thinking||Skateboarding
Icecream||Holidays||Being free||Adventures||Climbing

:;:Dislikes:;:
Annoyance||Loud mouths||Work||Winter||Stereotypes
Bossyness||Sappy stories||Bullies||Staring||Ignorance

:;:Talents:;:
Skating and Skateboarding stunts
Long term remembrance

:;:Hobbies:;:
Reading||Stunt practicing||Surfing||Running

:;:Grade:;:
10th

:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
Track & Field

:;:Love Interest:;:
N/A

:;:Family:;:
Kylianna P. Oliver|Mother|Unknown
James Q. Oliver|Father|Unknown
Atari|Sister|Deceased

:;:Other:;:

Forgo/Terr/Terror

|.::.|Nora|.::.|
36065525-beautiful-young-blonde-hair-woman-hipster-listening-music-in-the-city-Stock-Photo.jpg

{
Nora Adeline Amara}
{
Nora}
{
18}
{
May 24}
{
Female}
{
Lesbian}
{
Swedish - English}
{
Nora has lively blonde hair that runs down, and stops just about mid-back. While her hair is a natural pale yellow blonde, Nora has colored the ends of it in a soft green, almost blue, color. Her eyes are a hazel color, a mixture of browns and greens. Her skin tone is a normal peachy color, though when winter strikes, it may tone down into a pale white. Nora has a height of about 5'10 and weighs about 133lbs-140lbs. Both her ears are pierced, and she has a small tattoo on the side of her neck, hidden most of the time by her hair.}
{
None}
{
Independent - Industrious - Flirty - Lively - Loyal - Conscientious - Secretive - Competitive}

{ Nora is someone who can stand on her own two feet, who rarely ever needs pillars of support to help her to reach whatever it is she needs. Nothing in life was ever easy, and Nora has worked for everything that she wanted in her life. She is a competent young woman, who doesn't need to rely on things, doesn't need shortcuts to get what she wants. Life has taught her many lessons this way, and even still, Nora still has a very cheerful demeanour, easily charming and entrapping people, friends and family alike. She may be a bit competitive, but it's not too wrong to be proud of your own work, right?}
{ As a young child, Nora had always been a child who loved to smile and run about. She didn't speak too much, but her intent was always obvious to most people, her parents usually, who would watch their young run around and slowly grow up. They weren't rich and famous, but wealthy enough to live what others would deem a 'fairy tale' kind of life. Her parents both worked, and happily, too. Despite their child not being male, her parents were more than happy when Nora displayed interest in both sports and artistic activities. Encouraging and providing whatever support Nora needed to do well in both areas.

Then in 6th Grade, Nora had come to a conclusion of her own. She was not stupid, she had read books and watched plenty of movies with friends and families. Although she was young, and had no definition of the word 'Love' she understood that she did not find any attraction to the boys in her school. Perhaps it was just her class, or maybe the people in her neighborhood, but the girl kept that to herself - watching as her friends all paired up with other people as she continued to grow up.

When Nora did come to a definite conclusion, and confessed to her parents, there didn't seem to be much of a shock. Her mother 'had a feeling' and her father held an unreadable face. Both didn't give much of a reaction, so Nora gave them a few weeks to properly digest the information. She thought that the two of them were unhappy, perhaps disappointed and did her best to find things to make them proud. Joining sports teams and making the best plays she could, driving her best efforts into her academics and all that jazz.

A few days later though, when all of her relatives came for a family dinner though, Nora understood why her parents had seemed fearful. While the two may love their daughter unconditionally, the same cannot be said for the rest of the family, and god damn ... the rest of them were intimidating, strict, powerful ... not that it fazed Nora too much. When she did relay the information to the rest of them, many concerns, threats and curses were thrown every way. Fortunately, a very specific letter, held in her father's hands quieted the loudest of them all.

Even the children of the all powerful (in their family at least) hadn't seen that letter in quite a few years. Placetated, by a bit, the rest of the family dinner went swimmingly well, with minimal complaints and threats. There was hardly anything they could do, while they frowned upon such 'practices', power did not deny power. Success was not to be ignored. To keep the rest of the family from nagging at her back and shouting at her parents though, Nora would need to do better than ever.

[The rest will be RP'd] }
{Basketball - Ice Skating - Dancing - Singing - Clothes - MotorCycles - Cars - Reading - Plush Toys}

{Spiders - Indecisiveness - Homophobic People - Losing}

{Tango - Winning Claw Machine Plushies - Playing Basketball}

{Cooking - Dancing - Street Racing}

:;:Job:;:
{Little Limon Cafe - West Dorm - Waitress}

{12}

{[Winter] Girls Varsity Basketball - [Year Round] J/V Dance] - [Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday] Redwood Pitches}

{
Eventual Crush: Olivia Kolten }
{ Lillian Arvae Amara - Mother - Alive

Bruce Dellin Amara - Father - Alive }
{ Just 'Bird' will do, if it's too long. }

Last edited by a moderator:
|.::.|Synden|.::.|
560c2c57edef2c0068b210b19d4d6bb1.jpg
Synden Waverley Ross

||Synd||Sinny||Syn||

December 17th

Female

Bisexual

||
Swedish||Russian||American||

(Hair color and skin color are as pictured)

1d2faa954864b33a0342269c7feb9a86.jpg
finely-belly-piercing-with-leaf-ring.jpg
l.jpg

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 Pounds

||Slight depression||Mild Insomnia||Asthma||

||Determined||Logical||Confident||Reliable||Understanding
||Caring||Hopeless Romantic||Chill||Down to Earth||

||Music||Cooking||Food||Gymnastics||Volleyball
||Heavy Metal||Tattoos||Piercings||Disney Movies||Cheese||YouTube||Singing||Fondue||Ghost Town (band)||Chocolate||Sweets||Sword Fighting||Starbursts||Starbucks||Camping||

||Black Veil Brides||Candy Corn||Being cold||Eggs||Golf||Rap Music||Vomit
||Cramps||Small spaces||Crowds||Rude People||Country Music||Blood on the Dance Floor||Liars||Peppermint candy canes||Frogs||Spiders||

||Gymnastics||Singing||Cooking||Writing||

||Writing||Gymnastics||Photography||

N/A

12th

||
Junior/Varsity Gymnastics (all year)||Aspiring Authors Club||Redwood Pitches||

Eventual Crush: Preston Wilson

||Adalaide Ross||Mother||51|Alive
||
||Gregory Ross||Father||55||Alive||

||Rosalind Ross||Sister||4||Alive||
||Carter Ross||Brother||16||Alive||

:;:Other:;
[Everyone usually just calls me Ghosty c:]

f000e2bd97b82401352f26e2823b5a0b.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|.::.|Olivia|.::.|
11189235_1609240129332842_1317012680_n.jpg
Olivia Raine Thorn Kolten (goes by Oliver or Thorn mostly)

||Oliver||Ollie||Thorn||Thor||

January 23

Female

Lesbian

||Native American||American||German
||

(Hair and skin color as seen in picture)
S1080010.jpg
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165 pounds

||
ADHD||

||Flirty||Irresponsible||Optimistic||Sociable||Cocky||Overly confident||Badass
||

Olivia came from a pretty down in the dumps family. She grew up in a single mother household with her mother struggling to keep food on the table and clothes on her back. This caused her to become very responsible at a young age that helped around the house to keep them afloat. At the age 12, Olivia realized that she was attracted to women and started going by Olivia and Oliver, which their mother supported. At the age of 15, she got a job to better help her mom, but her mother had slipped into a deep depression and turned to drugs and alcohol. At the age 16, she was taken from her mom and moved in with her grandparents, whom have a ton of money yet never decided to support their daughter and granddaughter. Olivia's grandparents pretty much let her do whatever she wants.

||Pie||Food||Singing||Pottery||Music||Piercings||Cheese||Heavy Metal||Tattoos||Reading||Sleep||Camping||Women||Pears||Sushi||Dr.Pepper||Bands||Bring Me The Horizon||Pierce The Veil||Ghost Town||

||Makeup||High School Musical||Peaches||Rap music||

||Violin||Singing||Guitar||

||Guitar||Singing||Violin||Cooking||

Waitress at Little Limon Cafe

Senior

||
Soccer in Spring||Track & Field (All Year)||Creative Minds||

Eventual Crush: Nora Amara

||Jessica Kolten||Mother||42||Alive||

||Andrea Reave||Grandmother||76||Alive||
||Graham Reave||Grandfather||78||Alive||
||Jordan Kolten||Father||46||Unknown||

11647205_844403135635681_1860980365_n.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|.::.|Zailee|.::.|
001-2.jpg
Zailee Marie Drumm (Pronounced Z-I-Lee)

Zai

May 27th

Female

Straight

||American||Cuban||Russian||French||

(Hair and skin color are as pictured)

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 Pounds

||Asthma||

||Adventurous||Caring||Fun||Responsible||Smart||Curious||

||
Music||Candy||Crime Shows||Cartoons||Disney Movies||Food||

||Rude people||Getting sick
||Spiders||Rats||Being taken advantaged of||Horror movies||Large bugs||

||Cello||Dancing||Cheerleading||

||Writing||Cheerleading||Acting||Reading||

N/A

9th

||Redwood Pitches||Volleyball||

Crush:
Nick Smith
||Gwendolyn Drumm||Mother||40||Alive||

||David Drumm||Father||40||Alive||
||Lizbeth Drumm||Sister||7||Alive||

Mackenzie-Foy-Little-Prince-760x1140 (1).jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|.::.|Carter|.::.|
2007eaf52b39e2a86ef67210ee8de160.jpg
Carter Devon Ross

||Car||Car-Car||

Febuary 21st

Male

Straight

||Swedish||Russian||American||

||ADHD||

||Chill||Funny||Responsible||Smart||Determined||Awkward||Skilled||

||Football||Reading||Fencing||Sports||Watching tv||Cooking||Acting||

||Doritos||Ham
||Girly movies||Being made fun of||

||Football||Acting
||

||Acting||Football||Sports||Cooking||

N/A

10th

||Football||The Guild||

Crush:
Carly Winters

||Adalaide Ross||Mother||51||Alive||
||Gregory Ross||Father||55||Alive||
||Rosalind Ross||Sister||4||Alive||
||Syndyn Ross||Sister||16||Alive||

{Answer Here|Anything I Forgot, if you have a username 'nickname' feel free to put that here ^^}

81768b27cb03bd72a3767cef675feb94.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18cbfd4b45a9165162e4d220679cee1e.jpg
|.::.|Jeydon|.::.|

Jeydon Kyle Grey-Smith

||Jey||Ky||

October 2nd

Male

Straight

||Canadian||French||

occhi-azzurri-potere.jpg
snake_bites_by_flollu.png
Height: 5'10"

Weight: 180

||Depression||

||Chill||Silly
||Awkward||Childish||Quiet||Funny||Dependable||Careful||Helpful||Charismatic||Ambitious||Charming||Responsible||

||Youtube||Music||Guitar||Camping||Spiderman||Pokemon||Cartoons||Food||Ed Sheeran||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Tim Burton movies||Nightmare Before Christmas||Candy||Pizza||Making YouTube videos||Cooking
||Songwriting||Batman||Superheros||

||Rude people||People who put others down||Diseases||Depression||Beets||Brussels sprouts||Blueberries||Country music||Soap operas||Old movies||Crowds||Being cold||Mornings||Being lied to||Failing||Blood||Mushrooms||Math||Feet||The number 12||

||Rapping/Singing||Playing Guitar
||Drawing||Acting||

||Painting||Pottery||Acting
||Star gazing||Drawing||Singing||Baking||Video games||Vlogging/Blogging||Listening to music||Reading||Songwriting||Paintballing||Rock climbing||Snowboarding||Archery||Playing with LEGOS||Bowling||Cooking||

N/A

11th

||Movie Club||

{OPEN!! PM ME!}

||Nina Grey
||Biological Mother||32||Deceased||
||Andrew Grey||Biological Father||37||Unknown||
||Katrina Smith||Adoptive Mother||40||Alive||

||Daniel Smith||Adoptive Father||45||Alive||
||Bethany Smith||Adoptive Sister||4||Alive||
||Jacob Smith||Adoptive Brother||8||Alive||

||Sandrine Colt||Maternal Grandmother||76||Alive||
||Robert Colt||Maternal Grandfather||75||Alive||
||Maria Smith||Paternal Grandmother||73||Alive||
||Jonathon Smith||Paternal Grandfather||77||Alive||

img-thing.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|.::.|Bexaley|.::.|
a19bb1fcd3f036bf97f97021f982478f-jpg.79604

"I'M BEXALEY!!!!"

Bexaley Quinn Ramond

"I usually go by Bex or Bexa. Call me what you will."
||Bex||Bexa||

"Almost legal."

"I'm a summer baby!!"

July 16th

"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl... *looks down shirt* Should I check again?"

Female

"I swing both ways. Got a problem with it?"
||Bisexual||

"I'm a few things actually... if only I could be a kitty! =^.^="
||Romanian||Russian||American||British||

(Skin color is as pictured)
"Hmm. Well I'm pretty I guess."
Hair Color: Bex likes to change her hair color all the time. Her favorite thing to do is dye her hair. One week it might be red and the next it might be purple. You never know with this one.

maxresdefault.jpg
4990807bab21857f0206315283b00ea9.jpg
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 150lbs

"I'm not normal... I'll tell you that."
||Epilepsy||Depression||Bipolar Disorder||

"Some people tell me I'm sweet and fun-loving, others tell me I'm bitchy and rude.... The list is pretty long."
||Rebellious||Carefree||Reckless||Childish||Stubborn||Awkward||Sweet||Misunderstood||Flirtatious||Easily angered||

"Let's not even cross that bridge... In fact, let's burn it down."

"I like... uhm..... Food.... and Netflix. *whispers* I have no life."
||Food||Heavy Metal||Rain||Flirting||Dyeing her hair||Singing||Cartoons||Disney movies||K Enagonio||Yummy girls||Storms||Candy||Pokemon||

"I don't like people. I like cats though!"
||Being bitched out||Seizures||Avenge Sevenfold||Perverts||Her mother||Most men||The color orange||Pie||Cabbage||Country Music||Rude people||Being cold||Feet||

"These are some things I'm really good at."

||Drawing||Acting||Baking||

"I do a lot actually. Some things I do better than others, but I love trying new things."
||Writing||Acting||Reading||Making YouTube videos||Playing cello||Cooking||Listening to music||Writing lyrics||Drawing||Coloring in coloring books :3
||

"Me working? Let's not and say we did... You know what, I'm even too lazy for that."

N/A

"Almost a senior. I didn't think I'd get this far."

11th

"I don't do much, but I love what extra-curricular activities I do."
||Orchestra||The Guild||

"No one has caught my eye yet, so until then, I'm single."
Eventual Crush: Jackson Prescott

"Ugh, can we just skip this part? Why couldn't I be an orphan?!"
||Amelia Ramond||Mother||32||Alive||

||Nicolas Ramond||Father||36||Unknown||
||Jessica Lowe||Maternal Aunt||36||Alive||
||Christopher Lowe||Maternal Uncle||33||Alive||
||Marie Lowe||Cousin||10||Alive||

||She lived with her aunt and uncle||Her mother is a drug addict||She was physically and verbally abused as a child||She had trust issues||Acting and rebellion are her ways of escaping reality||She doesn't know her father||If she could trade places with a cat, she would
||

31d10e13e018738ff820dee91ab89cbd.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @~Happily.Ever.After~ I haven't been in one of your rps in a while lol, characters coming up later tonight.

Long time no rp @Shattered♦Secrets™ :D

ATTENTION EVERYONE::: I'll get working on an IC thread tonight hopefully c:

And I'll have my characters up in the next three hours lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.