RedStar RP Clinic 2.0 | Seeking Long Term Partners | Inquire Within

D

Dr. Octavia Freak

Original poster
Good day, everyone! I am Doctor Freak! No doubt you've clicked on this thread as you are perhaps looking for an RP partner of some sort! Well, don't you worry, reader! Check out my RedStar RP Clinic below!

Section 1) My RP Guidelines
  1. I mainly role play female roles. Most of my characters, if they are planned out, are female. I will, however, never decline the option of me playing a Male or a Futanari role.

2. Out of Character (OoC) Gender means nothing to me. If you're a guy and you want to play a female, that's fine. The same is fine for either gender wanting to play a Futanari or if a female wants to play a guy. If it matters to you, then we will not get along very well.

3. Post lengths are, indeed, required to be minimum of 3 to 5 sentences per reply. You don't have to write a novel/screenplay, but one word or sentence responses will not be tolerated here.

4. I only do story-driven multicharacter role plays. This means if you plan on just playing one character, then we will not get along. My partner, in a 1x1, should be able to play as several characters over the course of an RP (not at the same time, that's not required). Story's are much less fun when it's literally only two characters. All RPs must be able to have the ability to have RedStar content. RedStar content doesn't necessarily have to be the focus.

5. If you have ideas during our Role Plays, do not hesitate to create an Out of Character (OoC) PM and we can discuss ideas while the RP is going. I do dislike putting OoC Chatter in the middle of an RP.

I primarily role play via the forum Private Messages (PMs). However, I can do threads and I do also have a couple of IMs - Trillian, Skype, and YIM. Shoot me a PM!

Section 2)
My Fetishes/Kinks and Pairings

Pairings
I will only do the following pairings
  • Male X Female
  • Female X Herm
  • Herm X Herm
Fetishes
The following are a list of fetishes I enjoy.

This is a shortened list. My full list of fetishes are on F-List. Click here to check it out.

• Pregnancy
    - Lactation (With or Without Pregnancy)
    - Large Breasts (Up to 36DD, sometimes E cup, but any larger is Macro and can only be temporary boosts to breast size)
    - Large Bellies (Macro is temporary as well)
    - Penetration
    - Breeding
    - Increased Fertility (Can go Hyper Fertile)
    - Macro Pregnancy (Tons of babies at once)
    - Longer Pregnancies (More than 9 months)
    - Shorter Pregnancies (Less than 9 months, but more than 2 months)
    - Rapid/Constant Pregnancies (Less than a month and easily getting pregnant again)
    - Curvy Bodies
  • Science Fiction
    - Experiments
    - Aliens (Includes Alien Parasites)
    - Transformation/Transgender
    - Mind Control
    - Fusion (Can Also Be Applied to Magic)
    - Cyborgs and Androids
  • Magic
    - Shapeshifting (Goes with Transformation/Transgender, but typically isn't associated with Science)
    - Love/Lust Potions
    - Angels and Demons
    - Witchcraft/Wizardry
    - Possession
    - Corruption
  • Supernatural
    - Monsters
    -Tentacle Creatures (Humans, Aliens, Demons, Angels, etc)
    - Ghosts
    - Werewolves
    - Vampires
    - Driders (Humanoid torso, spider-like lower body)
  • Vore (Optional Fetish)
    - Soft Vore (Non-Graphic)
    - Moderate Vore (Minor Description)
    - Breast, Anal, Belly Button Vore
    - Unbirthing (Reverse birth, pulling one into the womb)
  • Misc Fetishes
    - Cum Inflation
    - Cum Facials
    - Gang Bangs
    - Sluts/Whores
    - Sex Addiction
    - Long, flexible tongues (Regular, Snake, Tentacle)
    - Bimbofication
    - Bukake
    - Flexibility
    - Humans
    - Anthro/Furries

Plots and Fandoms
This is where the plots I come up with go. Right now, it'll be barren due to time constraints with work. It'll be updated tomorrow!

Fandoms
These are the following fandoms I would not mine doing an RP around

• Bleach (Prior to the Thousand Year Blood War Arc)
  • Kim Possible
  • My Life As a Teenage Robot
  • MLP: FiM (Anthropomorphic)
  • Persona 4
  • Persona 5
Plots
These are all my original plots. They will not be in spoilers this time.

1) Apartment 103
A woman moves into Apartment 103 for next to no rent, only to discover it has a horrible secret. She begins to experience hallucinations and wakes up frequently sweating and feeling strange. She soon ends up getting a roommate, who she repeatedly tries to destroy. The woman ends up finding out she's the spawn of Satan and it is time to "give up" her body in order to let Satan wreak havoc on the mortal plain.​

2) Cybernetic Nightmare
A highly intelligent scientist is murdered by her employer in order to conduct an experiment by transferring her brain into an android body as a result of being terminated from the office. She is used to test out the new advancements in android bodyguard technology and over the course of time relearns what it's like to be human - at the cost of being unable to think for herself and will always have a master controller.​

3) Demonic Gateway (Reworked)
A young woman attempts to contact the spirits of her deceased parents, though plans seem to go awry when the ritual is interrupted by the electricity going out and a major storm occurs. She gives up, throwing the materials away. However, six months later, she feels a strange sharp pain in her womb. She feels sick and she starts having strange cravings. She never had a boyfriend, nor would she expect what she'd see next. Her belly had rapidly grown to the size of a full term pregnancy over night, with something supernatural stirring within. By the end of the night, that entity is pushing out of her, forcing her to 'give birth' to it. This process continues from night to night, various nightmare creatures like demons come into the world and wreak havoc on society. Is there any way she can stop this?​

4) The Hybrid (Reworked)
A young girl on her 16th birthday gets an unexpected surprise when both of her closest friends reveal that they are an Angel and a Demon respectively. With this knowledge, she's also come to learn her current parents are not her real parents. She's actually the child of an Angel and a Demon, an occurrence so rare that it's a major deal when one is born. She then finds out about their ulterior motives - they were sent in an attempt to recruit her to either side, trying to strengthen the Angels or Demons for the upcoming war. Will the girl be able to stop the war or will she be able to choose a side?​

5) Alien Breeding
When trying to help a man who seemed to need emergency attention, a woman's suddenly attacked by the same man and a strange tentacle is forced into her mouth. She blacks out shortly after, only to wake up several hours later with the man nowhere to be found. She has become infected with an alien parasite, which makes her constantly blackout and when she wakes up, she's done something she can't remember - ranging from killing someone, to devouring them whole, to suddenly becoming pregnant. She loses her sanity rapidly, finding herself wanting to impregnate her best friend and several other women she sees, as if the alien parasite wants to breed. Will she be able to combat it?​

6) Origin of Evil
A young girl finds a Ouija Board at a garage sale in a garbage can. She decides to take it despite the owners seeming to try and block it off from view and play with it. On the night she plays with it, she communicates with a figure that claims to be her deceased mother. As she talks to them, a strange demonic creature ambushes her and forces something into her mouth, causing her jaw to dislocate and fit the entire object into it. This leads her to becoming possessed and also gives her the ability to eat abnormally - either with a ton of food or perhaps even people for their souls. Can anyone stop this beast that now controls her?​

7) Shifty Business
A young shapeshifter is in distress, as they don't know what they want to be. They can shapeshift between any gender and species - be it an animal, human, herm, female or male. It begins to mostly take on a female form, with sometimes dipping into a herm form for fun. Sometimes it tries to be male, but it still can't decide. Most of her friends don't know her as a shapeshifter, as on Earth, she is the only one. They know her as a normal human girl, until one day one of her closest friends witnesses her shapeshift on accident. Now, in a risky position, the shapeshifter must try and reason with her friend to prevent them from revealing their secret to the world.​

8) Viper Rigg: Space Explorer
Viper is a young adventurous space explorer operating illegally in the Solani Galaxy. She was orphaned when she was rather young, with her parents being a set of explorers who never returned from one of their expeditions. She aims to attempt to find out what happened to them, while also trying to get the Intergalactic Space Explorer Order off of her back for violating various Space Explorer protocols. She goes through various adventures, including meeting new friends and foes, and having strange incidents occur in an epic adventure.
9) Gender Bender (NEWEST PLOT)
A young man is somehow transformed into the opposite sex - a female. Their life turns upside down ad they now need to get used to the life of a female and try to cope with the fact there may or may not be a way to return to his former self.

(Note: PM me if interested. There are a lot of variables we can discuss regarding this basic plot)​

The following plots were removed or are getting updated. You can still ask about them and I could give you an updated variation of the plot.​

A Whole New World
Abduction
The Spell Shop
The Ancient Peace Keeper

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any set ideas but I'd love to RP with you with this character as my main (I have a bunch of side characters I usually use with them)

@PunkPrince Shoot me a PM if you have anything you may want to try with me!

I'm still looking for some RP buddies! Currently, I am in the mood for talking with a fellow Persona fan and perhaps making something out of it.

Otherwise, I'm more or less still craving being a shapeshifter or heck, I even have a new plot (or two) involving gender transformation if anyone's interested! :3

Hello I could perhaps be your gender bendering partner I currently have two gender switching ideas to run with.

One involves an enchanted set of armor that only a female and wear.

The other idea involves a brother and sister switching bodies after the sister learns that she is to become a succubus. She makes a pact with her demon handler to switch bodies so that her brother becomes the succubus instead.

I'm also into horror and I'm really craving a female ghost r.p,

I'm interested in plots 7, 8, and 9. All 3 of those appeal to me in some way. Also interested in what your possible ideas for gender ts are.

Should I send you a PM or will you send to me?

I have shot you a PM! :3

I'm also still looking for more RP partners! I do also have IM (Skype, Trillian, Discord)!

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies everyone! Due to a family member winding up in the hospital, I've been somewhat absent from the forum.

All should be good now, however, and I'm still willing to listen to any potential RPs! I should be back in the full swing of things by tomorrow! <3

I am still sorting out some things, such as work and some personal life stuff after the whole hospital fiasco. But if anyone's interested in throwing an RP my way, shoot me a PM!

(Don't actually shoot me tho plz ._. )