RedGate says hi ^_^

R

RedGate

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Pup(only by the gf ^_^), Red
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I ish a dude, 19 goin on 20
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Fantasy/fightinh/ninjaness/superhero or villian based
What kind of characters do you usually play?
A lot but usually the weakling who gets his ass kicked a lot but can hold his own sometimes. unfortunately in all the rp's I've been in, I've been the leader -_-
Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
That's...not an easy answer
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Anything by Children of Bodom, A7X or Seether

Welcome to the site, Hope you enjoy your time here.

Children of Bordom are badass.

-walks up with my tail wagging- hello there new one, my name is Ike. I came here to give you a warm welcome to Iwaku -hugs you randomly and lets go. Smiles and leaves-

Hiz!!!! <3 Me ish Glad you Joined pup!!!

Happy to have joined hunnie <3. -Turns to see Ike as he leaves, right arm waving- nice ta meetcha!!! ^_^

Oh, hello there...

A simple 'fly,
as you see.
Nothing more,
or less of me.
Take a look,
if need be.
I'll help if I'm able,
try me and see.

Welcome to Iwaku.

Um, yeah, I don't have some fancy poem to give or nothin. Just welcome to Iwaku and try best to prepare yourself for the madness that is Iwaku. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku.
We don't bite.
Usually.

WHAT!?!?!?!?

No staff members have greeted you yet!? I have to do EVERYTHING around here!

Welcome, you and your weakling normals are gladly added to the ensemble of colourful characters we boast with the pride of a thousand fathers. So join Brother Red in out stories and song. There always room and if you get lost scream for aid and the staff will me there. Though PMing might be more effective.

Thankies all ^_^ everybody here has been very welcoming. -placing his hand on his stomach, and humbly bowing- it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome to the site, Red. :3
Enjoy your time and blah blah blah.... x_x

♫ Youuuu are nineteen going on twenty-- Waaaitaminute. That's not how the song goes... >:/

NEVERTHELESS! Though I change my name alot, I am mostly known as "Dawn" or "that crazy yaoi jrock obsessed chick from Canada" and I assure you that I am first and foremost referred to by the latter. *nods* I have inspected your survey and have this to say about it:

Ninjas are cool, villains are cooler, ninja villains are just downright awesome, and if you absolutely had to pick, I would suggest Wolf Packs for then you could be more like me~♥

Here is my advice: join many different types of roleplays, don't let the veterns intimidate you, remember to bring your thick skin where ever you go, and when you're bored or just looking to make new friends, hit up the cbox and chances are, I'll probably be there.

Good luck, Red!

*throws a pillow at Vay*

BYAAH. Welcome Red! Hope you enjoy yourself here (:
If you need help / have any questions, lemme know! :D