REDBROOK Saturday the 27th @ 6PM Central!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
attachment.php

When: 6PM Saturday Night of the 27th CENTRAL TIME.
Where: Roleplay City
Genre & Atmosphere: Modern Suspense Thriller

PLOT BREAKDOWN:
The Redbrook Bed and Breakfast was once a mansion owned by an eccentric millionaire. It’s nestled in a beautiful thick-wood forest with it’s own private lake, gardens, cemetery, and in the near distance you can see the beginning rise of a mountain. It is picturesque and wonderful in every way.

But when you check in to Redbrook, you almost never check out. It’s noted as one of the most haunted and disturbing places in the country. There have been murders, disappearances, and a wide variety of horrible events to happen there. …Yet the Inn remains open to the public.

You are a guest at the Redbrook. Whatever your reasons for being here, your night is sure to be eventful.

Your character and plot options:
- Someone visiting the Redbrook.
- Someone working at the Redbrook.
- Someone living in the local town.
- You are allowed to use magic, but characters must be human!
- Imagination and wild ideas are welcome, within reason!

The atmosphere of this roleplay will be SUSPENSE THRILLER. It can be quirky or terrifying depending on the group of players that show up. 8D Bios are not required, but totally welcome! Plotline is gonna be made up on the spot and based on whatever characters that show up. >:] We will be winging it from scratch.

As any questions as needed! <3

I'll try to be there :D Sounds like a great time. I may or may not post a character bio the day of... We'll see.

Just a reminder, this roleplay is TOMORROW~! 8D

This roleplay should be starting in about 30 minutes or so! 8D Show up in the cbox and let me know if you're joining!