Redamancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calloway paused for a moment, letting those words sink in. I'm more than fine with you, I'm happy... It certainly was the first time he'd ever heard those words spoken to him. The bubbly feeling they stirred up in his chest made him smile. "Thank you." There was certainly no way Calloway was ever going to let go of someone who made him feel this way. Of course they just met, and tonight had simply been a result of lust... But maybe, if Lucas could draw up these reaction in him then... What would happen if he fell in love with the boy?

It was a good thing the blonde came over to aid him when he did, or Calloway felt like he might have been lost in thought. "Of course." Calloway agreed, shaking off the distracting thoughts. "I have no intention of letting this become a one night stand, you know."

Lucas had been frightened to say those words because he thought that Calloway might've thought their night to only be one night. So his heart fluttered when he heard those words and a smile littered his adorable face. He wanted to hug and squeeze Calloway tightly but he always ended up not doing it because he was so nervous. He was dumbfounded at the answer and he blushed deep red as he looked at Calloway. "You welcome..." He muttered in a voice filled with wonder as he stared at Calloway with his happy expression. If he could do this, if he could be with Calloway and make him happy, he knew that he'd be able to be happy, he knew that he'd be granted happiness.

When he had sat in Calloway's lap, he had wanted to go farther with him again, but he did know that they had to go back to the party soon, so he settled with a deep kiss to Calloway's lips. He pulled back after a little and stared into his bright, red eyes with a blush on his face. "I would cry if you ask me to make this a one night stand, Calloway." She whispered as she stared at Calloway.

"Ah, I think I'd feel really horrible if I did something like that." Calloway chuckled, pushing a strand of golden hair behind Lucas's ear. If he made a face like that cry, he'd feel so guilty he wouldn't know what to do. There was a moment of silence as the two stared fondly at each other, before Calloway let out another defeated sigh. Surely by now, the men downstairs were getting a bit boisterous due to the alcohol, and Calloway's mother would be having none of that and insist that they should return home before too late.

"But I will definitely be back." Calloway promised again, ruffling the blonde hair that he had just fixed, before moving to stand up, taking his vest and adjusting the rest of his attire to look presentable. "And next time... we should talk more." He smiled softly. They'd been so close tonight, yet they hardly knew anything about each other, which was perfect for a one night stand, but it just wouldn't do do in the long run. "What do you say?"

"That's good to hear, because I wouldn't let you do it anyways, because I'm going to make sure that you'll love me more than anything in this world." Lucas smiled as he felt a hand touching his hair, gently making it move away from his eyes. His sparkling, blue eyes met with Calloway's red ones and he looked way younger than he actually was. Lucas spent a while just staring at this man lovingly. How could he not? He had possibly found the man that he'd be able to spend a whole life with. Nothing could bring him down from this high feeling of intense happiness, not even the fact that Calloway would probably have to go home rather soon.

It was probably getting a bit top drunk down in the party hall, and that fact made Lucas want to stay in the safe bounds of his room. He felt his hair be ruffled and smiled softly as he stared up at Calloway, following him as he stood up. His hand squeezed Calloway's hand for just a second before he let go, fixing his hair again, even though it was always a mess no matter what he did about it. "You have to be back." He whispered gently as he looked up at Calloway with bright eyes. "I'd love to talk more with you, Calloway." Was his cute, heartfelt answer. He smiled as he followed Calloway to the door. "I'll take you back through the garden so no one will suspect anything of this... but do come over soon."

Calloway smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He replied, following after the smaller male. He purposely found himself walking as slowly as he could, knowing he had to return, but not wanting to. The air outside had cooled a bit by now, and it felt good on his still heated skin, causing the silver-haired man to pause. They were still decently out of sight, but any closer and they'd be easily seen. Maybe it was a bit dramatic, but Calloway felt as if he were standing on the border between a dream, and the real world.

Of course they had no choice but to cross it, but before they did, Calloway caught Lucas by the arm, puling him back just long enough to give him one last kiss. His adrenalin had died down by now, and just that simple act had caused him to become somewhat embarrassed by how straight forward it was, but he tried to hide it. "Thank you, for tonight." He said before taking the lead towards the mansion.

Lucas had begun following him through the house, here and there, always going as slow as he could before he was back in the garden. He stared around the area, also noticing that Calloway wasn't moving either. They had met here, and now so many amazing things had happened. He wondered if he'd ever get to feel that again, the amazing feeling that it was being with Calloway. In this moment, reality felt pressuring on him and he wanted to run away from it somehow, but he stayed still in place as he stared back at the illuminated windows where the party was held.

Of course, they had no choice but to go there eventually, but before they did, something happened. Lucas felt the male inch closer and before he knew it, they were kissing again. He wanted to pull the male closer but then he was gone, leaving Lucas with burning cheeks. "You welcome..." He muttered as he slowly let go of Calloway's hand, walking back to the party room, as if nothing had happened while he was gone.

Calloway didn't look back, he knew if he would he'd only want to stay longer. Instead, he held onto the light feeling in his chest as he pushed through the crowd in search of his mother. As expected, when he found her she seemed a bit irritated at the way things had progressed into drunken noise, and seemed anxious to gather the men and call it a night. To no one's surprise, nobody seemed to realize that he had gone missing for a few hours. It was good for him in the long run, but at the same time he could feel his mood be brought down.

In the end, Calloway and his mother managed to gather the rest of the men, the only sober of the three being the middle child, and bid farewell to the party. Once home Calloway returned to his quarters, exhausted, but finding himself unable to sleep. His thoughts were still on Lucas. He missed the company already. He gave a heavy sigh, turning over in his bed. He didn't regret it in the least, but that's how he knew he'd gotten in too far over his head. How was this supposed to progress?

When he returned to the party, his brother nagged him about why he had left but he didn't let anything on and made sure that it was hidden, what had happened to him wasn't something that his brother should worry about. Other than that, he felt a heavy feeling in his chest once he saw Calloway return back to his normal life. They'd always be like this. They'd have to be apart, and they could never have a life together. Their friendship and love didn't exist in the real world. He looked away immediately before his brother noticed him, and he only took a peek when Calloway was about to leave, looking after him with a sad expression on his pretty face.

As soon as they had left, Lucas had ran all the way up to his room without stopping. He closed and locked the doors behind him, falling down onto his bed. The sheets still smelled like him... he cried himself asleep as he hugged the sheets and pillows tightly, not even caring that he was still in his full attire. He never wanted to go back to the real world. He just wanted a life alone with Calloway, only him and Calloway alone and then he could finally be happy. He could finally have the life he had wanted. But in the end... maybe he was aiming for too high of a goal.

It took some time, a bit of harassment by his older brother, and plenty of truth-bending, but Calloway had managed to convince his family that he had made a friend like a normal, well-adjusted young adult. His father almost instantly approved, going on about how beneficial closer ties to the Ashworth family would be, and Calloway found that it ended up a far easier task to arrange a get-together for the two of them than it was to even make his familty believe he actually spoke to another human being. He'd save being offended by his own family's lack of faith for another time, right now he was far too excited to see Lucas again.

It wasn't till he was right outside of the Ashworth manor that Calloway began panicking. What if it's not the same- what if Calloway wasn't the same person he had been that night, fueled by frustration and lust and rebellion (and a little bit of alcohol)? What if he fumbled or couldn't make conversation, or maybe he'd say something wrong- What if Lucas was disappointed by seeing this him? Like always, the worst-case scenarios started flooding Calloway's mind, but it wasn't like there was any going back now, especially when he heard footsteps behind the door.

Of course it took quite some time for Lucas to convince his parents that he had actually made a friend, but they were proud that he had made a friend - and also a rich one, at that! They were skeptical but they commented having seen the two boys talking to each other during the party.(thank god they didn't know more than that) Eventually, they asked to have Calloway over, and Lucas was surprised at the easiness of the task of getting Calloway over and talking to him normally. It was making him stupidly excited to think about. It was ridiculous that his parents had thought that Lucas had gotten an imaginary friend just because he didn't associate with others. His brother sent him strange glances all the time, and he wondered what the other could be thinking about.

When he was finally about to open the door after an entire week, he felt himself panicking at last. What if this Lucas was different than the one he'd seen that night? What if he wouldn't be Calloway's type anymore. Filled with anxiety, he opened up the door and saw Calloway standing there, and his eyes widened. Just as gorgeous as he remembered. He looked around for their parents and brushed his hand against Calloway's in a fashion so he wouldn't be noticed. "My parents are going to keep you until dinner... but after dinner we can be alone... I'm happy to see you again." He whispered as if it was a secret, retrieving his hand and smiling shyly up at his lover.

The door opened and Calloway drew in a deep breath and held it. It was Lukas who had come to greet him, and for some reason that made his stomach do stupid things. Trying to play it cool, he exhaled and smiled. "Me too. Uh, you. I mean I'm happy to see you again. Too." Welp, "cool" just went right out the window.

Off to a great start, Calloway berated himself. He hopped he managed to sound half way respectful in front of Lucas's family, otherwise- oh god, he had been so worried about Lukas that he had completely overlooked the fact that he'd have to talk to his family. "Ah, s-sorry. I'm... I feel a little anxious for some reason."

Lucas stared at his lover as the door opened, not knowing what to do as he held his breath. The words that came from him surprised him a lot, he didn't know he could say stuff like that. He couldn't play it cool at all, it was so embarrassing. He blushed as he looked at Calloway. "U-uh... erm... yeah, I see, m-me too..." He said, repeating himself and blushing as he did so.

Lucas watched while Calloway interacted with his family, and when they could finally detach themselves, Lucas watched out for his brother as he took Calloway to his room again, locking the door after him. "They're all hawks just because I've suddenly gotten a friend..." He muttered annoyingly as he walked over, taking Calloway's hand. "It's been a while... I've missed you. Do you... could you kiss me?" He asked, blushing deep red.

Calloway felt like he could breath again when he finally got to Lucas's room. He was never good with talking to more than one stranger at the same time- especially not when they happened to be the family of his secret lover. He wondered what they thought about him, but since there was no notable hostility and he wasn't asked to leave he supposed that was a good sign. "I know how you feel, everyone in my family keeps bringing it up too..."

Calloway had been glancing down at his feet when Lucas took his hand, the touch sent a familiar warmth through his body. "I missed you too." He smiled, feeling a bit of his nerves melt away. Even after watching him fail horribly to interact like a normal human, Lucas still seemed fond of him, so he complied to the blonde's request. Lacing their fingers together, Calloway bent over, his hear beating wildly in his chest before their lips even touched.

Lucas felt all of his nerves seemingly vanish when he got into his room with Calloway. They were alone, no one could interrupt them anymore. Of course he felt calm. He had thought that it was nice that Lucas' parents didn't seem to dislike Calloway, but he supposed they'd be satisfied as long as his new friend was male, his age and preferably rich. Of course, Lucas had also been nervous because of them having this secret relationship that no one else seemed to know about. Well, Lucas guessed that they probably didn't even want to know about it anyways.

Feeling the familiar warmth of his lover's hand, he let out a sigh of comfort as he smiled at Calloway, looking into his eyes with his own eyes glimmering in happiness. "I want you to stay forever..." He whispered as he looked up at his boyfriend with a shy expression, his heart starting to pound as their fingers laced together. Unable to wait for this slow sensation he immediately leaned forward, capturing Calloway's lips with his own. He squeezed Calloway's hand as they kissed, feeling like his heart was going to burst from all of the love he felt.

The feeling was just the same as before, a rush of emotion that made Calloway feel as if he was about to burst open. He missed it- he had been craving it since the moment he and Lucas parted ways, and now, like a selfish child, he wanted to indulge in it to his heart's content. "I wish I could stay forever." He hummed, keeping the blonde held close to him, even after the kids had ended.

Calloway wondered if he'd ever grow immune to this feeling if he were to stay forever. Could someone really grow tired of feeling this way? Used to it, maybe, but he could see no way for the emotion to dull, it was far too vivid. Was this what it was like for a normal couple? Could they experience this every day? Calloway could grow envious extremely fast if he thought about it. "I really did miss you..." He sighed, pushing all other thoughts away.

Lucas never wanted this feeling to go away ever again. He wanted to be with his lover forever, like this, together and happy forever so that he would never have to feel sadness or pain anymore. He had longed for this ever since they parted, the feeling of their hearts basically beating as one. That was the most wonderful feeling he knew of. "I'll do anything to have you stay forever, I swear that." He whispered back.

He pulled Calloway with him to the bed as they sat down, leaning against him as they sat there, with a calm expression on his face. He swore he could almost feel how his mind relaxed for him. He gently leaned his head up to kiss Calloway on the lips, looking into his eyes with his own wide, blue ones. He smiled happily as he looked at the other male with the happiest expression he could muster. He was so happy that he felt like dying, almost. He wanted to be with Calloway forever and ever.

To be able to stay together like this... The thought was too good to be true- literally. No matter how many times Calloway tried to push thoughts like that away, they'd always seem to sneak back up on him. He supposed it was all thanks to his naturally pessimistic nature. "I think even you might grow tired of me if we really were to spend forever together like this."

Self deprecation wasn't unusual for Calloway, and an almost bitter chuckle accompanied it. That's right, maybe it was better like this. "But the sentimentality is what makes me happy." He added, noticing he may have darkened the mood on accident.

"No, not really. I'm happy with the person you are right now. It makes me happy that you think you have to make yourself less worth in front of me, but don't think that I don't believe in you. I think very highly of you, Calloway. I love you. Please don't think that I'll get tired of you... I'm actually aching for you at this moment... ever since last time... my body hasn't been able to forget at all..."

Lucas' words came out as a mumble and he just blushed intensely as he watched Calloway. He leaned in closer, slowly, and kissed the male passionately, wrapping both arms around his neck. "There's no one watching us now so... make love to me again... please." He whispered in the most gentle voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.