Redamancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas was a lot less timid than Calloway had initially thought, or perhaps it was just that he himself had become unexpectedly flustered. This situation was starting to get out of hand, but just like before when Lucas had touched him, Calloway's inhibitions began to float away, and before he knew it he found himself sucked back in. All his thoughts and worries he had just a moment ago had vanished, replaced by something more consuming, something dangerous that made him not care about anything else.

Calloway had taken once again to indulging himself in the taste of Lucas's lips, deepening the kiss even more than before. He had one hand placed on the blonde's hip, the other tangled up and running through his soft hair. He wanted it too. He wanted to taste him more. He wanted to embrace him. He wanted everything with no regard for consequence. Maybe it was just simple lust that had control of the silver-haired boy right now, but what did it matter? Calloway could no longer think of a reason why he should stop or apologize.

"You're surprisingly straight forward, you know..."

Lucas was, ultimately, a very timid boy, but in his case, he had also been overpowered by desire. He wanted this, wanted to be with this male that he barely even knew anything about. His body wanted it, and his heart and soul followed. The logical voice of his brain had been tuned out, and he just felt this instinctive desire that he had never felt before. It made him feel safe and yet like the world was shaking under him. But when their lips connected, or when their hands touched, there was nothing to stop him from saying and doing those strange things.

When he had felt lips on his own again, he had let out a moan, half against his own will. It just felt so damn good. He gasped softly as he grabbed Calloway around the neck, his knees shaking a bit. To avoid this, he placed his legs over Calloway's and leaned in closer to him, closing his eyes tightly as they kissed. He was both embarrassed and lustful and didn't know which direction to turn in when he felt those lips against his own. He couldn't think of a reason why this would be denied him. Why wasn't he able to have this, just like he wanted? Was it really that bad and disgusting? He couldn't feel how it was disgusting, it was the best thing he'd ever had in his life.

He pulled back from the kiss and smiled shyly. "No... I'm really not... I'm just really out of my control.."

Calloway couldn't help but smile a bit. Out of control... they both were, but for some reason he no longer felt like it was dangerous. It was a good kind of loss of control, where the adrenalin pumped through your body, and you felt like the rest of the world could kindly go and fuck itself. Calloway had never felt this kind of thing before, but he found he rather liked it.

"We're not very secluded, you know." Calloway said, glancing over his shoulder. The noise of the party and the mansion were both still noticeable, despite the threes and bushes separating them. "What should we do about that?" He asked, obviously hinting at his desire to move further away. He wanted to be completely alone with Lucas, he wanted to feel like they were the only two people in the entire world. If he was going to indulge his desires, by god, he'd be as selfish as he wanted about it, especially since tonight was probably the only time... No. It didn't matter. All that was important was the current moment.

If this was what he got for it, being out of control didn't sound like the worst thing to happen to him. It actually felt really good to have someone like that in his life, someone who made him feel fired up. His body were warm all over, and his hands were shaking, trembling and wanting to touch Calloway, to hold him, kiss him, just have any type of physical contact with him. If he could do that, he would be truly happy. He would truly have something in his life that he could feel passionate about.

"Oh... right... not very secluded... we would... uhm..." Lucas blushed deep red as he looked up at Calloway, biting his lip slightly. He could hear the deafening amount of sound coming from the party. It was loud, and now the fear of getting caught settled in his stomach. "I... I think we should go somewhere... somewhere more private..." He whispered, looking up only to see that amazing desire in Calloway's eyes. He felt like he was going to stop breathing, it just looked so... perfect. He wanted to be selfish about this night, even if it was just going to be that one night, he'd do anything to have it as many times as possible. He grabbed Calloway's hand and took him inside the mansion, leading him through empty corridors to a room with double doors. "This... this is my quarters." He muttered as he opened the doors, safely locking them both after him and pulling curtains in front of both windows. "I... I'm new to this... and... I just want you to know... that no matter what happens tonight, you don't have to make it more than tonight if you don't want to... but... if you'd like it again another time... I wouldn't... I wouldn't say no." He didn't know how to be honest without sounding awkward and it ended like that.

Calloway knew that it wasn't so much a question if he wanted to, but if they even could. Even once was a risk, but he said nothing. Calloway didn't want anything to ruin tonight, he couldn't afford to dwell on it.

Wordlessly, Calloway moved forward, pushing Lucas back by his shoulders until his legs met the edge of the bed and he fell back. The young man wasted no time pinning him down by his wrists. The action was a bit aggressive, but Calloway smiled gently. "Getting a bit ahead of yourself, you don't even know if I'm any good yet." He teased.

Lucas actually didn't care if anyone knew. He was already hated enough by his family. He wanted to just have the things he wanted, just once in his life he wanted to do something that he wanted to, not something his family wanted. But he would listen to his own desires for once in his life.

When he saw the other get closer, he willingly backed to the bed and fell down onto it, his hair spreading like gold around his face as soon as he lied down. He smiled as he was pinned down by his wrists, a shy smile accompanied by a blush on his face. That was all he wanted. He wanted to be dominated like this by another male. "I don't know that, but what I've felt so far makes me feel like you probably won't disappoint me." He gently said as he leaned forward, attempting to steal a kiss. "I want more nights like these... and I'd want it to be you... sweeping me off the ground and making me fly around in this realm of my own desires... you're taking me away from the world, and I love it..."

Something about what Lucas said tugged at Calloway's chest, but he had lost the ability to tell whether it was a good or a bad thing. Right now everything seemed to mix together into pool of lust and desire, drowning out everything else. "Me too..." Calloway mumbled, leaning down, pressing soft kisses down the other's jawline, down to the soft, pale skin of his neck. "I want to forget everything else."

How wonderful it would be to indulge like this more! How Calloway longed for this high to last, to repeat itself over and over. He wanted to forget all about everything- no responsibility, no family, no consequence, no feelings of guilt or inadequacy- just he and Lucas tangled together in their own secret world no one else could reach. It was funny, and maybe just a little bit sad, that this boy- practically a stranger- could make Calloway feel at ease the way he had never felt around anyone else.

Lucas' words were dominated much by his lust, by the feeling of absolute bliss when he thought about having Calloway hold him for the night, give him something else to think of. Everything just seemed to mix together and he didn't know what to do with himself. Lucas couldn't help the soft pants escaping his lips as he felt Calloway kissing his neck, and he wrapped his arms around the other male. "Make me forget everything else... I just want to focus on you and you only."

He was no longer going to hold back. Tonight was his night, the night he had always desired. It was the night where he took a guy to his room and they did unspeakable things with each other. Nothing else lied in the wishes he had. He wished to fall in love, and even if it was just brief, for one night like this, he didn't mind it in the least. He couldn't see a reason to mind it in the first place. There was no more guilt, just him and a male with the same desires as himself. It was weird, the safety he felt around Calloway, as if there was a circle of comfort around them whenever Lucas felt them touch each other.

When Calloway reached his collarbone, small kisses turned into gentle nips at the skin. He wanted to leave his mark. Even though at the end of the night he'd leave this room, he wanted to make sure he left some sort of reminder that he'd been there. Even if this night had to remain a secret forever, they'd remember it. What was that saying? It was better to love and loss, than to never love at all? It wasn't terribly fitting, but he supposed it had the right sentimentality. Maybe this would be the only time Calloway got to experience this bliss, but he would be glad to have at least known what it felt like.

But the further they got, the more he wanted. How unfair that they had to do things like this. Why should he have to worry about never experiencing this again, when everyone else could get as much of it as they pleased? Usually such thought invited melancholy, but this time he only felt a fire in the pit of his stomach. It fueled his passion. With one hand, Calloway began making quick work of the button's on Lucas's shirt, while a knee pressed itself between his legs.

When the kisses turned into something more passionate, Lucas' breath caught in his throat. It was just too much for him, too much of this desired passion that he would never want to be away with. So he decided to submit himself to the lust and love he felt. Just the thought that he'd be able to remember this night made it a lot better for him, it made him like it way more. He was going to make the fullest of this night, use it to his advantage and make it the best time he had in his life, even if it was just this once, even if he could only reach his climax of pleasure once in his life. Even if it would remain their dirty secret forever, he didn't mind it.

But the more they did, the more selfish he allowed himself to become. In the end, he knew that he wanted more than jus this one night. Was that really all so wrong? But it wasn't as if it demotivated him. It made a fire burn up inside him, it fueled his passion like gasoline poured on a fire. He knew exactly what he wanted. When his shirt was about to be pulled off, he closed his eyes and helped Calloway as well as he could, but the leg between his thighs were a bit distracting. Or, distracting enough to make him a gasping mess, at least.

Calloways hand began trailing lower and lower down Lucas's pale body. Down his chest, past his navel, down the the waist of his pants, fingers just ghosting across his skin. He was beautiful and falwless, he took a moment to admire him. Man or woman, how could anyone not find this person captivating? Just the thought made him lean down for another kiss, his hand still teasing the hem of his pants, threatening to go lower, but never quite making it there, occasionally moving back up to his chest. He was enjoying teasing him now.

"Want more?" He asked, playfully whispering in the Blonde's ear. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do." Calloway pressed harder with his knee, wanting to hear his reply strangled by gasps. He was right, Lucas's voice like this really was just as attractive as he imagined.

Lucas felt those hands as if gleaming hot fire was running down his body. He wanted to gasp and moan, but held it back to a few whimpers and a little pant. He whined a bit in protest as that hand only just barely grazed his pants and then moved back up again. Lucas was very unaware of his own beauty. He had never realized it and he was too timid to ask others. But he felt those eyes eating him up and knew that he had captivated Calloway somehow. It made him want to do more with this man, as much as he could even be allowed to. Those hands were making his head spin, and he just wanted them to do something indecent, but nothing happened as he was ruthlessly teased by the other male, making him gasp just lightly as he mentally begged for more, though trying not to say it. He could almost feel how much his partner was enjoying this teasing, and it was probably partly from the reactions he got from Lucas.

"Mnn.... I..." He panted softly as that voice whispered into his ear and made him crazy. "M-mm!" A gasp came from him as he grabbed tightly around Calloway's shoulders, panting into his ear as he felt that leg between his own making him go even more crazy. "I-I...." He started. "... Make love to me... make me all yours..." He whispered shyly, wanting to have everything he was allowed to.

Calloway couldn't help his smile, satisfied by the reaction he'd pulled out of the other male. His and once again moved back down to his hips, pushing down the hem of his pants slightly. "Whatever you want me to do." His pleasure came from the way he could make Lucas squirm and moan underneath him with such little gestures. If this was his reaction now, calloway was eager for the rest.

Lucas's pants where rid of with ease, and hs became fully displayed in front of the silver-haired male. Though he'd never done something like this before, Calloway found his body knew what to do, and he took him with a rarely felt confidence.

Lucas reacted almost entirely on instinct and it made him feel like a right out idiot when he acted like that. But it felt like Calloway enjoyed those reactions, and it made him more fired up. He could make his lover want him even more just with his reactions of lust and love. He tried to wriggle out of his pants, but it didn't work and he stared up at Calloway with pleading eyes. "I need you... only you..." He was partly taken over by love and lust but his feelings weren't a lie. He was purely convinced that this guy was the only person out there good enough to make him like this.

It seemed at first that Lucas was embarrassed, but everything faded into red pools of lust as he saw the eyes scanning hungrily over his body, making him shiver. Despite them both having never tried it before, it was like they knew by instinct, and Lucas could enjoy himself to the fullest with this man.

Calloway still felt like his heart was racing as he laid in Lucas's bed, eyes staring up at the canopy, but not focusing on anything in particular. His mind was still full of a warm haze that he was perfectly fine staying in forever. He couldn't decide which part was the best, the act of completely sharing himself with someone he felt such a desire towards, or laying in the afterglow, feeling the world move in slow motion.

Of course time was moving at a constant pace, and slowly Calloway's senses were returning. As mush as he wanted, he couldn't stay next to Lucas forever. But just a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. "Lucas..." His said his name lazily, not entirely sure why, other than to feel the word on his lips.

"This is.... Nice." He sighed contentedly, nuzzling into the blonde.

Lucas felt his heart race as he lied there together with Calloway. It was his bed, one of his most private places, and now he had shared it with another person. He was perfectly fine like that, and he felt so incredible when he was with Calloway, and he was fine staying in a pleasurable haze forever. He didn't know what to do anymore, he was so happy when he was with someone like Calloway, someone making him feel better about himself and making him feel safe. He didn't know what was best in this moment, but he was definitely happy.

Lucas knew that they couldn't stay together forever, but they could stay for as long as Lucas would like it. He smiled a little as he cuddled against the other male. "Yeah, it was really nice." Lucas said softly. He smiled as he crawled closer to Calloway, kissing his lips softly. His smile was gentle and loving as he looked at the other male.

"You can come over another time, if you'd like." Lucas whispered as he looked up at Calloway with his large, cute eyes.

Calloway aimlessly ran his fingers through soft blonde hair. There were so many things he should be considering right now, but at the moment he couldn't really bring himself to think about any of them. Soon, once at home, he knew they'd all come flooding into his thoughts at once, and he wasn't looking forward to it- just another reason to lay here as long as he could. "Mm." He hummed lightly, feeling the tug in he chest again. Now that he had been brought back down to the real world somewhat, he was able to recognize it as anxiety.

"I'd like to." He answered quietly. There was no doubt in Calloway's mind that he wanted to return here, or just return to Lucas in general. Despite the growing unease of sneaking around, his desire to spend more time with the male was much stronger. Lazily he looked around the room, trying to burn it into his memory, when red eyes fell on a clock. "Ah, damn..." It was a lot later than he had thought. "We've been gone for a while... Even with our families they might have noticed by now..."

Lucas wanted to stay like that forever, with those soft hands running through his hair and making him feel more comfortable than ever. He actually sighed as that happened, sighed in comfort. He knew that a lot of bad thoughts were looming in the back of his mind ready to bite at him, but for now, all that mattered to him was staying with Calloway like this for as long as he could. He wanted to make sure that this moment remained burnt into his memory for all that it took. That way, he'd have something to hold onto even if Calloway was to leave him alone.

But the answer to the question he had asked made his heart skip a beat. Calloway wanted to come again - this had a chance of happening again. He had a chance of sharing a bed again with a man whose body made him go crazy. When Calloway started looking around, Lucas' eyes also accidentally fell on that clock and he sighed slightly. "Guess we'll have to go back then... promise that you'll come over and visit me some other time? I don't think that I'll be able to leave you alone after you've shown me something as amazing as this, Calloway..."

Calloway felt his cheeks heat up upon hearing his name spoken by the blonde. After everything, something like that could still get to him, huh? Well it was no news to him that he was a bit strange. With a disappointing sigh, the silver-haired man forced himself to sit up and pull himself out of the warm, comforting embrace. The air outside of the bed felt oddly cold for it being summer. "If you're fine with someone like me, then I'll gladly come again." He smiled over his shoulder, as he sat on the edge of the bed, fastening his shirt buttons.

Of course that was easier said than done, simply telling a member of his family that he managed to... uh.... "make a friend" would still come with a barage of questions, not to mention the fact that he'd have to lie to all of them. He was a horrible liar, it was the equally as unfortunate side of the "painfully honest" coin. In the end, there was no way he'd be able to visit Lucas as much as he'd like.... But be damned is he wasn't going to try. There were few things in life that Calloway truly desired, and this boy was one of them. That was one trait he shared with his family, he was stubborn when it came to the things he wanted.

Lucas felt excited every time he heard his name spoken by Calloway, as well. He blamed it on their previous activities, considering they had been saying each other's names in a quite... compromising fashion during their moment together. But it was fine, to be weird and awkward, because at least that meant they were together. Lucas sighed slightly as he got up and located his underwear and pants, sliding it on as he started buttoning his shirt. He had hickeys all over him and he blushed heavily, happy that they were in places covered by his clothes. Lucas smiled as he slid his hand against Calloway's. "I'm more than fine with you, I'm happy, Calloway, don't you ever doubt that." He muttered as he blushed gently.

Even with the difficulty of that statement, he knew that they'd find a way around it if they really cared for each other and what was going to happen in their future. Despite everything, Lucas would make sure that they were definitely going to meet again. Sure, his family would be confused. Lucas was a little gem and he never ever spoke to people, so him suddenly making a handsome and rich male... "friend", would make them think about why he suddenly started being social. But it didn't matter to him if his family bombarded him with questions, as long as he could be with Calloway. He crawled across the bed to the other male, sitting in his lap. Lucas smiled as he grabbed Calloway's tie, gently tying it again while kissing his cheek and lips gently. "I'll make this happen again, our next meeting, and I promise you that is what'll happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.