Red Walls, Cold Halls

• Thread starter Chimerical Serenity
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Green line?" Emilio stopped moving and crouched down to look at the floor. There was indeed a line going back the way the girl had come from and going to where she was headed. "Hm, yeah come show me. It's been a long while since...actually I haven't really met anyone besides the science guys" he stood up from his crouch and moved aside to let the girl lead. "My name's Emilio" he said, having thought about not knowing anyone besides the scientists, and even then he didn't know their names.

Movement touched his mind and he looked up in the direction of it. Someone was moving away from the group of people he detected before, just a corner or two away. "Hey, do you know them down there?" he nodded his head in the general direction of the group, despite them not being rendered not visible by two corners and a short hallway.

"Abbie, why black?" He said as he followed a little behind her. It was no use, Abbie was down the hall ad it didn't seem as if she was coming back. His only choice was red and that could mean anything. It wasn't as long as the hall to the kitchen instead it led him to a red door. Daniel opened it cautiously and soon found the room was filled with monitors, files and other rooms that had caution or hazard written on them. This place was giving him a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, but he had to get pass it. He looked at the filing cabinet and saw that it was alphabetical order, yet the doctors never asked them for his name. Daniel wanted to know what was in the cabinets. It was locked by a key so it had to be around here somewhere.

Last edited:
Corrie stayed where she was, her long fingers tangled tightly in Finn's fur and turning white from the pressure. Outwardly she probably looked fine, but her mind was racing through every possibility, terrifying her to the point of debating going back to her room, away from the freedom. Why were they let out? Was it a trap? Was it another experiment? She figured the latter was probably the most likely, and while it was also her most preferred option, it still didn't seem very pleasant, especially considering the other experiments she had been put through in the past. She shivered outwardly, and the motion seemed to snap her back into action. The small girl looked around wildly, trying the figure out where most of the other people had gone. "I-I don't think we should split up..." She said to no one in particular, though her voice was so quiet she would have been surprised if anyone could actually hear it, let alone the people who had already left.

Charlotte started to walk following the green line. "Emilio is a nice name. My name is Charlotte by the way." When he asked whether or not Charlotte actually knew the people in the group, she thought about it for a bit and said. "No, not really, But they seem nice." By the time she answered they already arrived to the kitchen."Here is the kitchen. You will be able to find food in the pantry" She said. Feeling a little tried she decided to sit down, And rest for a bit while he's in the kitchen.

While Charlotte showed him to the kitchen he'd been studying her with his extra-tactile sense until he could imagine an outline of her in his head. Until they arrived at the kitchen and Charlotte directed him at the pantry. Emilio let out a whoop and skipped over to the pantry and started munching whatever he could get his hands on. Most of it consisted of dehydrated food and other dry items, causing him to make frequent visits to the sink for water. "Wow, that was really dry. But! I think it will be nutritious, or so the labels say." He read a nutrition facts label on a now empty packet of dehydrated mashed potatoes intently before he brought his attention back to Charlotte. "Hey Charlotte could I join you and your friends?"

"Sure I guess. I don't see why not" Charlotte said. There was certainly no rules in the group about who joins or not, in fact, there wasn't any rules at all now that she thought about it."So are you done eating?" Charlotte asked, getting back up. "If so what do you want to do? Do you want to go back to where the others are? Or maybe see where the other lines lead" To be honest Charlotte had no idea about what to do next, So she thought that maybe Emilio had a good idea for what to do next.

Emilio swallowed a mouth full of cracker and dusted crumbs off of his hands, walking over to Charlotte. "Well" he said, pausing to pick at some cracker caked onto his tooth "I always thought it would be nice to have some friends to talk to and look at." Emilio succeeded in removing the offending glob of cracker. He looked around at the kitchen for a moment taking in the sounds and the feel of the environment. "I think it would also be safer, I'm feeling a bit...exposed running around by myself. Yet, I'm really happy to be doing it. Hm kind of contradicting...." He picked at his teeth absently for a moment before speaking again "So! Lets go see your friends, Charlotte!" and marched off in the direction of the group he could still perceive.

Status
Not open for further replies.