Red VS Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikaan wasn't sure how to perceive this new turn of events, though it appeared he wouldn't have much time to think about it. Whilst the two Danny's were busy duking it out with their terraforming beams, a new, unfamiliar voice suddenly sounded throughout the area. Turning to face the direction of the newcomer, the yellow Xhokwe opened his mouth to speak but wasn't quite sure how to respond. "...Does anyone happen to have a translator of sorts on them? I don't speak, errm... whatever this is," he said and gestured to Lopez.

Danny simply stared with an expression of utter surprise. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction, much less what he observed to be a copy of his own powers. How long had this guy been able to do this, anyways? And how? The two terraforming beams struck at each other, energy clashing against energy. Sparks of shattered green flew from the streams as a result of their collide, slightly illuminating the surrounding area. The beams would've been evenly matched it if weren't for the human's being a bit quicker, and thus had a better advantage. And, due to Danny's sudden shock and lack of concentration, the shotgun guy's forced through the opposing attack and struck the blue dragon, disintegrating him upon impact. Losing his two remaining lives, Danny disappeared into a puff of white squares. He had died.

-----

The blue ball of energy smacked Crystal right in the face, forcing her out of camouflage and back into visible view. The strength from the projectile knocked her assault rifle from her talons and slung her backwards and into the underbrush, where she proceeded to lose a life. Ugh... how'd they know?? she silently asked herself, still unsure of how the Red Team had located her position while she was invisible. She now knew not to try that again-- instead, the cyan dragoness intended to take a different, more aggressive approach. A white light began to envelop her body, the light of which signified that she was ready to transform. After it had faded, Crystal was now a full-fledged triceratops. Feeling a new surge of confidence in her new form, the former dragoness charged out from the woods and straight at the enemy tank.

Safudor then closed his right hand into a fist in a rapid motion, causing the Galaxy Grenade to explode. "With that out of the way, time to show you a real monster." he said as the same light that enveloped Crystal began to envelop him, transforming him into a Deathclaw from Danny's home universe.
FNV_DeatclawAlpha.png

Saf now stood roughly 18 feet tall in his new form. He then grabbed Crystal by the horns and held her from hitting the tank, "Gem! Open fire with the tank!" he shouted.

-----

"AHAHAHAHA! That's what happens when you mess with Danny the Shotgun Guy!" yelled Danny in triumph.
"How did you do that? You copied his attack! And you're not even a Dragon!" exclaimed Kulorim, utterly confused.

"Espera un minuto, usted no está en el equipo rojo! Supongo que puedo considerarme afortunado de que ninguno de ustedes entiende lo que estoy diciendo. Voy a volver a la base roja ahora."(Wait a minute, you're not on red team! I guess I can consider myself lucky that none of you understand what I'm saying. I'm going back to red base now.) said Lopez before making his way back to red base for some explosives.

Just as Danny, Crystal was surprised by her enemy's new power. This can't be possible; as soon as I transform, so did he! I'm a shape-shifter... is he as well? Or is there something else at hand here? she thought to herself, trying to pull her triceratops horns out of Saf's grip. She had seen more than her fair share of weird throughout her timeline, which fortunately, prevented her concentration from interrupting as much.

"I'm on it," the pterroct replied, who had not yet seen the transformations due to being in the cockpit of the tank. She only had a monitor to go by as far as visuals went, and began to flip at the controls. "No hard feelings, Cryssie," Gem said as she aimed the cannon in the direction of Crystal's radar dot, and fired a blast of projectile.

The tricera-fied Crystal roared upon the missile making impact, which had hit her right in the side and cost another life. There was no actual pain, of course-- more of a tingling sensation that forced the victim to respond. She had no chance of moving out of the way, as her enemy had been firmly holding her by the horns.. this obviously wasn't going to work out. Instead of continuing to ram at her opponent, the former dragoness changed her tactics and jerked her head to the side with the intent of slinging Saf into a nearby stone pillar.

-----

Nikaan briefly rubbed his visor. Was he seeing things? First, a human copied and unleashed a potentially devastating attack, and now a foreign-speaking character of some sort came by and left. And he wasn't even from the same team as them! The Xhokwe would've noticed sooner, but many weird things were happening at the time. "I think I just found our first bug," he concluded and proceeded to record this information. It was what he was here to do, after all.

-----

Shayn had departed from the Red base as soon as the NPC had left. He selected a shotgun to carry with him and went traveling by air, soaring just above the treetops and pillars for cover. Fortunately (or possibly unfortunately), it didn't take him long to find a member of the enemy team: Jazek. Grinning, he began to attack: "Eat shotgun!" the indigo dragon yelled as he came into the fray, and fired the weapon at his Galaxy foe.

Unable to resist the force of Crystal's flinging attempt, Saf was thrown through a pillar, causing him to lose a life. Ugh, I'm not used to shape-shifting like she is, but I can't afford to get sloppy. Time to make use of my new body's weapons, Saf thought. He then got up and charged at Crystal raising his arms and bringing his almost sword-like claws down upon her side.
-----

Jazek heard Shayn yelling and was able to Space Warp out of the way. "Next time don't yell out when you sneak up on someone!" he shouted as he threw a ball of Galaxy energy above Shayn, which exploded into a mass of spinning and swirling blue energy striking bolts of lightning, made of the same blue energy, down at the purple dragon; Jazek had used Galaxy Storm.

-----

"Let's get moving, I heard the sound of a cannon being fired this way." commanded Danny as he began walking towards where he heard Gem firing the tank's cannon. "Sure, I guess." replied Kulorim, still shocked by the Human's recent display of power. He began to follow Danny, while still carrying the LAV's turret.

It was a direct hit; Saf's claws inflicted heavy damage against Crystal's side, removing yet another life. This wasn't exactly an agile transform, after all. One more hit like that and she would be dead. "Son of a-- grrr!" she muttered to herself, feeling particularly more annoyed than afraid. The former dragoness then slowly backed away from the Deathclaw, seeing as she didn't have much of a chance at the moment. A white light enveloped her body once more, but this time she interned to transform into something smaller and more tactical: a lynche.

500938497843_lrg.png
Standing around half-a-foot tall, the bug-like creature didn't look like much at first glance. However, it's dual stingers were filled with a lethal venom that slowly killed its victim over time. Judging by the circumstances, Crystal knew she was going to die either way, so she might as well be sure to inflict some damage that would last even after she was defeated. Upon this thought, the exoskeleton shell located on the lynche's back opened up and out appeared her four insect-like wings, taking flight and zooming around the air.

-----

Noah had been flung into the treetops upon crashing, momentarily getting caught inside the branches. Fortunately, no one appeared to have found him during that time as he still had all of his lives, and unlike many others who had gone through this kind of situation, he still had his pistol. Once the executive finally freed himself from the leafy prison, he began wandering by foot in search for his teammates, though it appeared that no one was in sight. I hate being alone, the human male bitterly thought to himself, who had previously had a rather bad experience when it came to being by himself. Hopefully no one was nearby...

-----

Despite hearing the sound of the cannon and Danny's command, Nikaan had other things in mind. He wasn't much of a follower himself, though this often got him into trouble back when he fought for the Xhokwe military. Still hugging his sniper rifle close to his armor, he began to follow in the direction of which he saw Lopez leave; the NPC may have been bugged, but that didn't mean that he didn't have the means to destroy it. Besides, he was vaguely curious to see where it went.

There's no way I can hit such a small thing with this body. I'll have to revert to my normal form, thought Saf. He was then engulfed in that white light again and transformed back into his human form. "I wish this game had a flamethrower right about now." said Saf as he charged at Crystal's new form attempting to punch it using the full force of his armor.

-----

"Ufff, eso era casi malo. Espera, todavía estás aquí?"(Phew, that was almost bad. Wait, you're still here?) asked Lopez, noticing that Drehvir was still in the base. "Yeah, I still haven't decided if I want to take a missile launcher or a shotgun. Lopez, you're a cool guy. Can you help me decide?" replied Drehvir. "Espera, ¿usted realmente entiende lo que dije?"(Wait, did you actually understand what I said?) asked Lopez. "I knew you could help! Now get over here and tell me which is better." replied Drehvir. "Por supuesto que no. Sólo tiene que elegir uno y estar listo, uno de ellos me ha seguido hasta aquí."(Of course you didn't. Just pick one and get ready, one of them followed me here.) commanded Lopez. "A pistol it is! Thanks Lopez!" said Drehvir. "¿Por qué me molesto?"(Why do I even bother?) asked Lopez before hopping in the turret of an LAV and aiming at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the punch headed in her direction, Crystal didn't intend to hold back. She deliberately aimed at it, the double stingers on the end of her abdomen ready for attack. The blades sunk into Saf's fist and armor upon impact, releasing its venom into his virtual body. "I got you now..!" her tiny lynche voice squeaked, though it appeared that she wasn't in very good condition. The blow had taken her final life, causing the former dragoness to disintegrate into a puff of white squares.

-----

Upon discovering the Red Team's base (via following Lopez), the yellow Xhokwe kicked down the door leading to their control room, holding both his sniper and an assault rifle that he had picked up along the way. There was the occasional random weapon that could be found laying around the field, which usually spawns based on your currents needs and memory. A unique feature, that he himself had designed. Raising both of his weapons in each hand, Nikaan began to fire at his foes, despite being in the way of the LAV's turrent.

-----

Crap, I should probably work on that.. Shayn thought to himself as the Galaxy bolts rained upon him. Fortunately, he was able to minimize the damage by morphing into his regular cloud of mist which was part solid, part gas, but that didn't stop the attack from taking two of his lives-- this was one hefty blow! Though maybe, he could use that to his advantage.. the indigo dragon then reverted back to his original form with wings spread wide.

The remainder of the Galaxy Storm smashed against his membrane, which had begun to glow silver with an outline of light. It wasn't uncommon for dragons to possess an inherited ability, and Shayn was no exception. By using his wings like mirrors, he was able to reflect elemental attacks. And, since he had little to no idea of his enemy's weakness and resistance, this seemed like the best option he had. Angling his wings in the direction of Jazek, the indigo dragon sent forth a spray of reflected Galaxy remnants.

Damn! I spent all of my adaptive energy on gaining the ability to shape-shift, and now there's no way I can resist this poison!, Saf thought. The only thing you can do now is to try and take out as many of them as you can before you go down, Fik replied. Saf then got back in the tank and began to drive towards blue base when Fik said, Look out. there are two targets headed your way! It looks like Danny and Kulorim. "Gem, we've got inbound! Rotate the turret 68 degrees to the left, 7 degrees down, and fire!" Saf commanded.

-----

"¡Fuera de mi base! Espera, ¿por qué me importa? Debo tener errores de programación, necesito encontrar Sheila y lograr que se fija."(Get out of my base! Wait, why do I care? I must have faulty programming, I need to find Sheila and get it fixed.) said Lopez as he opened fire on Nikaan. "Die, blue scum!" shouted Drehvir as he opened fire with his pistol in one hand and threw a primed grenade with the other.

-----

The shards hit Jazek, taking a life, but it didn't faze him and he flew straight at Shayn, opening fire with his assault rifle.

"What? Oh!" Gem jumped up from her seat, who had recently delved into a daydream. The fighting outside was taking quite awhile, so why not make good use of it? She was safe here inside the tank's cockpit, anyways. Rotating the controls, the pterroct aimed the cannon in the direction provided by Safudor and fired yet another missile with the intent of striking their foes. However, due her previous lack of concentration, she might've aimed a little too far to the right.

-----

Nikaan managed to jump away from the grenade's reach and behind a wall before it exploded, but he didn't have a chance of dodging the gunfire. After all, bullets weren't exactly a slow-moving attack; it was almost immediate and would take a skilled acrobatic to dodge. He only lost one life, which was pretty good considering the amount of damage everyone else was taking as of late. Aiming his assault rifle, which was located in his left talons, the yellow Xhokwe reached out from his hiding spot and began to fire a round at Lopez. The NPC seemed to be the biggest threat right now, seeing as he was controlling the LAV's turret.

-----

Unfortunately, Shayn's wings weren't bulletproof. They may have had the ability to reflect energy-based attacks, but guns were clearly not the case. The round of fire from Jazek's assault rifle struck the indigo dragon in the membrane, putting quite a few holes into his wings. And, of course, this interrupted his flight pattern-- unable to sustain a proper flight, he began to rapidly descend back to the ground without any means of controlling it, crashing into the bushes below. Pulling himself upwards from the branches: So that's how it's going to be, huh? I'll show him.. Shayn bitterly thought, and began to charge up a volume of lava from within his throat.

Gem's bad aiming caused her to hit Kulorim square in the face instead of Danny, who Saf wanted her to shoot. The blast took two of Kulorim's lives and knocked the turret out of his hand. Danny then looked to Saf, and charged. Noticing this, Saf charged at Danny and their fists collided with enough force to create a shockwave that broke all trees within a 20 meter radius. They then proceeded to start punching and kicking using every kind of martial arts imaginable, however, Safudor was better trained and was gaining the upper hand. Swinging around one of Danny's parries, he delivered a punch to his gut, taking a life. He then grabbed Danny by the throat and using the joint's on his legs' armor he jumped and upon coming down slammed Danny down into Kulorim, taking down two lives from each of them, eliminating Kulorim and leaving Danny within an inch of death. He then pulled out his pistol and shot Danny in the face, eliminating him as well.

-----

The round hit Lopez, taking a life. He shrugged it off and continued firing the turret. Drehvir picked up a shotgun and rushed at Nikaan, opening fire. "Get out of here, Nikaan! It's not your base!" he shouted.

-----

"I'm not done with you yet!" Jazek shouted as he charged up Galaxy energy at the back of his throat. Let's see you reflect this!, Jazek thought cockily.

Gem, who felt as if she was missing out on quite a bit of the action, flipped open her hatch upon firing in the enemy's direction. From there she watched as Saf, Danny, and Kulorim fought two-on-one. It was quite a sight to behold, with fists and professional martial arts flying in every which direction, causing both shockwaves and destruction in the process. And, much her her surprise, Saf won! The pterroct stared with wide eyes, impressed by the human's moves finishing blows. He had obviously earned her respect by this, something that few people managed to do. "You got some pretty sweet moves," Gem complimented after the fight was over. "Just be sure to save a little of the action for me next time, alright?"

-----

"That's the whole point, fool!" Nikaan shouted as a response to Drehvir, and began to open fire with his assault rifle once more. However, both the turret and the scatter range from the shotgun managed to hit him, leaving the yellow Xhokwe with just one life left. After realizing that this wasn't going to work out, Nikaan quickly reevaluated his options and found a much more effective method of disposing of his foes: the LAV. He then proceeded to aim his other arm, the sniper, in the vehicle's direction and fired where the gas tank would be, in hopes in causing an explosion that would wipe out everyone and thing located near it.

-----

Of course, Shayn wasn't done with his opponent either. The dragon's proud mentality made it hard for him to give up and retreat, much less take sass talk from a rival. And, having completely charged up his elemental attack, he then proceeded to send forth a burst of Hell into the sky without a warning shout, whose power had been partially boosted due his current emotional range. This time, he had learned from his previous experience when it comes to surprise attacks. The lava spewed from from the indigo dragon's jaws and strait into the air, aimed in the Galaxy dragon's direction.

"Let's just go finish this." Saf replied. He got into the tank and continued towards blue base.

-----

Nikaan's shot succeeded. The LAV exploded, setting off a chain reaction of grenades and missiles around the base exploding and ending the game.

-----

Jazek let loose his Galaxy Stream just before the game ended, however, it didn't hit before he disappeared into white squares and back into the real world.

Upon the game ending, Gem, Noah, Shayn, and Nikaan stepped out from their respective chambers and placed their helmets back on the nearby racks. Most of them looked both surprised and somewhat angry about the sudden finish, except for Nikaan, who stared at Drehvir with a smug smile. His expression was pretty clear.

"Aww, c'mon! I was just about to own this guy!" Shayn groaned and pointed at Jazek. Of course, he couldn't have actually known how the fight would've ended... they were both warped back to reality as soon as their two elements were about to strike each other.

Gem simply rolled her eyes, as if the whole thing was no big deal. "Shut your mouths! I don't feel like watching you fight this late at night," she said and put her winged arms between the rivaling dragons, as if to prevent a possible outbreak. "Besides, there's much more important things that we could be doing. Like, I don't know... visiting the lobby? I kinda want to go to sleep."

Meanwhile, Crystal and Danny simply watched as the rest of the group made their way back to reality. They didn't look particularly amused about the whole situation, as if they both had recently died in-game and were rather upset about it. "So, who won?" Danny asked. "Please tell me that Red Team won... I don't want to have died in vain!"

"Aww man, I was on the losing team again. Lame." said Drehvir in dissapointment.

Saf approached Crystal and smirked. "What'd you think when I shape-shifted?" he said rather cockily. At the same time, Danny walked to Danny. "Thanks for the new power, bro!" he stated.

Jazek turned to Shayn. "HA! Your lava breath would have been blown away by my galaxy stream!" he yelled.

"I can't believe you beat me twice!" Kulorim shouted to Saf.

"As if!" Shayn yelled. Lava had begun to drip from the sides of his mouth and singe the floor. The indigo dragon was very tempted to release a gush of it in response to Jazek's words, though soon thought better of the idea since he didn't want to have to pay for collateral damage. "Oh, forget it. I'm out of here," he stated and turned into cloud of inky mist, flying out of the doorway.

Crystal let out a brief hiss of frustration from Saf's remark. "What do I think? I think you better not flaunt about it," she said and narrowed her eyes, getting a little too close for comfort. This was strange; normally the cyan dragoness wasn't this aggressive towards someone, but there was a first for everything.

"Oh, you're so dead!" Danny laughed at his mutually-named friend. Unlike the remainder of his group, he didn't seem to be too upset about losing nor having his abilities copied. If anything, he was kind of entertained by the dispute they were having. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say... Arnold."

Gem crossed her winged arms and simply watched as the group squabbled. "You guys are getting waaay too competitive,' she began, "Sure, I wanted to win and all, but it's just a game, right? Get over it." Whether or not her 'words of wisdom' would work she didn't know nor care at the moment. All the pterroct wanted to do was rent a room and get some shut-eye. "Well, I'm out of here. See ya guys later," she said and began to head for the lobby, waving as she went.

Noah sighed and threw up his arms. "I don't have time for this.." the executive muttered and began to take his leave. In truth, he had little to no knowledge about the game that they were just in, and was relieved that it was over. "I'll be down in the labs if anyone needs me. Richard apparently wants me for something." Without waiting for a response, the human male exited the arcade.

Heh, he wouldn't have stood a chance, Jazek thought. He then left to go rent a room for the night.

"Is there something you're afraid of? You got pretty hostile all of a sudden." Saf asked. It sounded like she wanted to keep someone from knowing about this, Saf thought. I agree, Fik agreed.

"Call me that again and I'll use whatever that was on you outside of the game." Danny threatened. "You really shouldn't call him that, he's literally insane. And he will kill you, he doesn't make idle threats." said a grey hologram that appeared in front of Danny.

"I'm going to go rent a room now. I hope the beds are comfortable. Wait, anyone up for a pillow fight?" asked Drehvir giddily.

"Afraid..?" Crystal's expression turned from anger to suspicion. She wasn't sure whether or not to take this as a challenge, or if Saf had something else in mind. Either way, she was somewhat jealous that he had the ability to shape-shift as well, not to mention a little concerned. If the wrong person found out about this, things could go downhill very fast. "Where did he even learn to do that, anyways?"

The dark blue dragon's playful and confronting manner immediately changed as soon as the hologram appeared in front of him. "What the-?! My gods, it's a little grey person!" Danny screamed and jumped back out of surprise. He had never actually seen one before, not even Fik (yet), and therefore didn't see this coming. "Who the heck is that supposed to be??"

After Crystal was done pondering, she turned to face Drehvir's question with curiosity. "I didn't know you liked pillow fights," she said, slightly grinning. How the dragoness had earned such a strange chain of mood swings she will never know, but a pillow fight ought to take her mind off things. She could really use it at this point. "I'm in. Anyone else interested?" she questioned and looked around, trying to change the subject. Talking about shape-shifters was something she obviously didn't like to do.

"Nah, I'm going to go rent a room for the night. See ya." Saf said. Perhaps I'll pay another visit to that Zein fellow, Saf thought. Maybe you can get some info out of him if Crystal isn't there, Fik replied.

"My name is Jeffrey, and I'm Danny's AI program. Pleased to meet you." said Jeffrey. Danny was still glaring at Danny through his helmet.

"I'm going to go to bed now." said Kulorim, who then left to rent a room.

"Yeah! You're going down Crystal!" shouted Drehvir excitedly.

"Uhh... hi?" Danny responded, who was still very unsettled by this. Who in their right of mind just popped out from nowhere, potentially scaring whoever was in the way?! "Well, except for Physdi... someone remind me to talk to her about that later," he thought. Looking back at at the other Danny, who was still glaring through his helmet, "Okay, okay... I'll save the name calling for in-game to that we can kill each other WITHOUT actually killing. Good enough?" he suggested.

Crystal examined Saf's expression and gave him a suspicious look before turning to face Drehvir. "Oh really? Well, back when I lived in Oceanshine, I used to have sleepovers with my childhood friends. Can you guess who won their pillow fights?" she playfully teased. "C'mon, I'll race you there!" she said and took off and out of the room, rushing down the hall and heading for the lobby.

Jeffrey flickered off and Danny left to rent a room without a word.

"My element is Lunar, you don't stand a chance!" shouted Drehvir before rushing to beat Crystal there.

Saf then proceeded to go rent a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.