Red VS Blue [OOC]

Or maybe that bounty hunter that's hunting down Jazek could show up.

Either one is good with me, maybe even both. :D
Yay, inconveniences!

Maybe the bounty hunter frees Zein to try to kill Jazek.

Sure, let's go with that. You can decide when it happens, since Zein probably won't be going anywhere on his own. XD
Who knows... they all may "accidentally" end up in-game and fight to the death. >:3

Just to let you know, threads that haven't been posted on for at least 4 weeks will be locked and no longer available to reply on. I'm going to go ahead and make an OOC post on 'Danny & Danny' to prevent that. :)

Just so you know, that FNV playthrough for developing Saf and Danny is complete. I have now started a Skyrim playthrough as Mark.

Sorry, I didn't realize until now. I've been up and about all morning and midday. :P
Tired...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have Nerumir sneak in to free Zein once everyone is sleeping. And, he won't know it, but Mark will be silently and scentlessly stalking him, making a plan to trick them into entering the game so he can demonstrate the various dark and evil powers he's gained from Gene-319.

Alright, sounds cool. Should be interesting to see how they react to each other, and what all devious things Mark has planned for them... XD

Depending on how things go, a plot twist might be revealed. So try to be a little perceptive.

Ok, I'll try to do so. And by all means hint to me in-game if I'm not getting the message you want.
Any yes, Crystal is easily ticked if you say the right thing. XD

I got an interesting idea and tested it out in an RP on spore: flipping coins to decide the outcome of certain battles and actions. We should try it here, it actually works pretty well.

Saf is thinking that Crystal want's to make sure that Zein or even Minatzul, possibly both, don't find out that Saf is now a shape-shifter. Ah, the power of Gene-319. Oh, and yes, the powers they gain from it are permanent, so Safudor is now a Shape-Shifter in the same sense that Crystal is. BUT, he can't just shape-shift willy nilly like Crystal can, He'll have to use it some more, so that he can use it more at a time.

Oh, and I did already post on the RP, but the plot twist won't come up for a bit.

Ok, I see. And I also have a suggestion: let's try out the coin flipping thing while Drehvir and (whichever of my characters volunteer) have a pillow fight. It won't be just any ordinary pillow fight, of course... >:3 PILLOW FIGHT SUPREME

...I'm probably taking this a bit too far. XD

Awesome, I'll go look at it. :D I should probably add my cybernetic birdie to my character list as well... I'll do it tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, I have somewhere to be in the morning so I'll be going to sleep early. Might have to respond later or make my post brief.