Red VS Blue [OOC]

Wow, our characters are really going at it with all they got! XD
I love the interaction between Drehvir and Lopez.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was eating supper, but I'm back now.

If you're getting confused with who's who, then look at the team list on Page 3.

No, I didn't mess up the same way this time. This time, instead of putting Spanish then English on one of his lines I put English and English.

It happens. :P
I'm so glad we have the option to edit our posts.

I haven't been on much lately because I've been working on Danny's new vegas mod. And today I won't be on much because I'm celebrating my stepdad's and niece's birthdays today.

I'm planning a one x one RP with my brother.

It's going to take place in the Mojave Wasteland, but we're going to replace every character with new ones as we go along. I'm too lazy to make an OOC big enough for this so we're just going to wing it.

lol OK. Good luck and have fun with that. =)
. . . .
Hey, mind if I watch it? Just curious about the plot and your brothers' roleplay skills. If not that's okay, I'll leave it alone.

Btw, your last post pretty was epic. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you can watch , just don't let my brother know. Also I got pretty lazy with my first few posts on it. One more thing: Since me and my brother already know the map quite well, there won't be much describing of locations, therefore, it might be difficult for you to keep up.

Ok, thanks. ^^
I promise not to bother you two or anything.

I almost want Mark to make an appearance.

That could be possible. There's not any specific character limit, except for that only 6 can be present in-game per side, at a time.

The problem is that Mark wouldn't really give a damn about playing a game. Something actually important would have to happen for him to come, like if Zein or some other incredibly dangerous criminal escaped.