Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
Helloo. Not sure this is a bug or what but I am suddenly seeing red star posts when I have those forums hidden?? My preferences are still set to ignore for all that, but it's visible suddenly and I'm not sure how to fix this! Thanks!

And for reference I'm talking about the one on one forums (the post is the latest one and is showing up in one on one forums on the news feed)

Screenshot cause that made no sense lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-084352.png
    Screenshot_20210509-084352.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 7
Can you actually click inside and view the threads in that forum? Or do you only see the forum?

Recently we got some of our better controls back for placing people in their star group, but it may have messed up some of our viewing permissions. D:

Yeah. I can click on both the forum and thread itself and view it. I hid the star graveyard and main red star forum by ignoring it but for some reason the 1x1 is still showing up

well this is a new one. O__O The ignore forum button should be working the same like the others.

I will add this to my big list. >:[ I have to schedule a mini update day soon to tackle some of the weirder things that require me to turn off the site to fix.

If it suddenly starts working like it should before then, let me know!

Thanks so much! <3