Red Snow

Emma looked suspiciously at Thomas. She wasn't fond of picking up hitchhikers back home, so she especially wasn't fond of picking them up in this strange town. But she supposed that since it was so small, the place shouldn't be far away. And if something happened, she had more than enough capability to defend herself and she had a team of people she knew were just as good as her. Besides, how dangerous could one man be?

Even though she was still debating on it mentally, when she saw what appeared to be an injured dog, she had made up her mind. "Of course we'll give you a lift," she consented, knowing her teammates were probably not liking this idea so much. "I suppose we can't leave someone alone in a town like this, especially with a dog that appears to be injured," she said, implying that the there was a possibility the dog could have rabies and be dangerous. She felt a twinge of sympathy for the animal for she had a German Shepherd before she joined the force that she had to reluctantly give away because of her job. Still, there wasn't much she could do for it if it was injured and maybe they could call a local animal control? Though Emma doubted it, what with the town's population so tiny.

Thomas glanced back at the dog, smiling and knowing who it was immediately. "Poor thing, injured are you? Where's your owner?" he asked quietly, kneeling down next to the dog. What're you planning Sammael? Thomas wondered, patting his head.

He stood up and turned back to the group. "Thank you very much, I can assure you it won't take more than eight minutes," Thomas said. He looked back at the "dog". "And don't worry about this guy, his owner won't be too far behind. I should hope, at least," he said, feigning an expression of uncertainty.

Lily looked after Sammael as he transformed and walked off. She turned back to Lace and his sister. "That's true... We don't want them to feel threatened too soon," she said, beginning to walk after her brother. "Maybe... I don't know, what do you propose we do?" Lily asked them.

Isis sighed, clearly a little annoyed. Honestly, she'd put the animal out of it misery if she was willing to waste a single bullet, but she wasn't. "It's not our job to look after animals, we should leave the thing. And if the kid knows this town, we can use him to help direct us," she said to her teammates, though still looked at the kid with distrust before pointing him to the truck, "get in." She directed, "where is your cousin's house?"

"We could observe them from a distance, or infiltrate their ranks, and gather as much information on the group as we can before we attempt anything. Attacking them without information would be stupid and possibly suicidal." Lutecia stated as she crossed her arms over her chest. During the many years she had spent wandering the world she had learned to never rush into things head first without information on the opposite sides abilities and numbers. She had lost many of her friends and comrades that way. "It would also be wise for all of us not reveal ourselves that way if something goes wrong, which I highly doubt will happen but it's better to safe than sorry, then we will still upper hand."