Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies. Frequency of posts depends on how busy my personal life is and what my work schedule is like.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, post-modern/semi-futuristic, adventure, unconventional/unusual romance, fantasy, realistic.
It's been a looooong time since I've roleplayed and even longer since I've posted an interest check, so please bear with me.

I'm sort of tossing around this idea to start a roleplay that's loosely based on Peaky Blinders. Haven't seen it? That's ok. Basically, it's about an Irish family that deals in organized crime in England around the year 1920. If you have seen it, I don't want the exact story or all of the characters from the series, but the concept really appeals to me and I'd like to take a shot at it. Maybe even borrow some elements from the series.

It would be wonderful if we could come up with some original characters and maybe a small supporting cast that we'd share in addition to our main characters. I'd also like to let you know up front that I don't know how often I'd be posting, but I do like posts that are longer than a paragraph. Enough to paint a picture of what's going on, but doesn't have to be pages long with unnecessary detail. Well-written posts are also hugely appreciated.

So, if you like this idea and want to hash it out with me, drop me a line. Thank you!

P.S. I would like to give folks a heads-up on some of the content I'd expect from a story that involves crime and takes place back when things were a little less civilized (i.e. swearing, adult situations, violent situations, etc). I'm open to non-straight relationships, either with main characters or background characters. Everything else can be discussed as we build a foundation for the story.

Last edited:
I'll be updating periodically as I come up with characters and their info. Meet Tommy, the boss.

ex92eugfj

Name: Thomas 'Tommy' Kelly
Vices: Cigarettes, opium, alcohol.
Likes: Gambling, cars, making money, horses, the perks of his business and notoriety.
Personality: Generally calm, commanding presence, has a head for business, doesn't show interest in romance or prostitutes, often fair and willing to negotiate, very protective of his family, shows respect and care for his family.

Last edited: