Red Riding Hood and the Wolf (artisticheart and HappyPancakes)

Anna smiled as she looked down at Cas, and leaned over him a bit. She didn't mean anything by the gesture, but a bit of her hair rested on him without her noticing. "Nah, you wouldn't eat me," Anna said. She then gave a smirk. "You seem far too kind for that! I mean if you really wanted to eat me, you'd have done it by now wouldn't you?"

As they were eating, Anna began to address Cas' remark on the festival. "Yeah, well..." Anna shrugged. "I mean, I looked forward to it I guess, the idea of it was fun anyway. But in all actuality, it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Just another basic ceremony. You're not wrong though, there were some on that stage that still had a bunch of growing up to do, but hey, people will do anything to look cute and innocent on stage."

Anna finished her sandwich and sighed contently, already full. "Sundown?" she repeated. Anna thought back to the note she left for her mother and soon looked ready to panic. Forget sunset, she was supposed to be back by lunch! Quickly she sat up and began to slide down the rock by herself. "I was supposed to be back like an hour ago!"

She looked up apologetically at Cas. With a sigh she began to explain herself. "I mean... I don't want to leave, but like I said I keep my word, and my word said I'd be back before lunch." Anna then smiled a little. "Well, um... will take me back?"