Status
Not open for further replies.
I could easily make another character that's a male no problem, if needed.~

If you want to ^^

Just want to keep it balanced. I'll also have to make a list of "Papa's Children" and the kidnapped dolls, so to limit the amount of Miles' first original creations

@Jessica2477
So, just to clarify, who are the originals, and who are the kidnapped?
And... what's the difference <_<
I read over all the rules and the story, but I don't remember seeing much in terms of their difference... unless it was there and I'm just stupid.
That's probably it x'D

Howwwwwwwwww, did you get that cool rose background <_<?
I got that secret frooooomm.. Breaaaa?
Yes! Brea. I got it from her, and she got it from Justin! I'll pass it onto you no problem, just giving those guys 100% credit.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Name: Darryn
Number: 5
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 lb
Appearance:
tumblr_mzes8ctexy1r922azo1_500.gif

Personality: Darryn is very clinical in his approach to everything. Despite the fact that he has a human heart within him he loathes humanity and wishes he was more of an automaton. He considers his emotions and thoughts as a liability, because they are someone else's and not his own. He often ponders what it would be like to be a natural human, though he would never like to become fully human. He enjoys his knew weapon modifications, but he despises Red Dawn, because he doesn't believe humans have the right to act as though they have power over him. He aspires to ultimately kill off the Red Dawn members and going to see the world for himself on his own terms. He is often morbid and quiet, but is generally disagreeable when he is speaking.

Likes: Isolation, power, freedom, subduing humans, being in charge, thinking

Dislikes: being talked down to, humans, weakness, human heart and personality

Relationship with Papa and others: Darryn prefers the company of the other dolls over any other and Papa is the only human he doesn't dislike. He is however, very argumentative.

Unique feature: Darryn has hydraulic machines installed in his wrists and knees. These hydraulics often activate when he is punching, kicking or jumping, and they add considerable force to these actions. He sometimes uses his arms in favour of a gun to launch bullets.

Heart "donor": Darryn received his heart from a university student studying philosophy. He became very depressed at school and often spent a lot of time thinking about even the smallest details of things. He was a glass half empty kind of person and died in this state of mind.

Heart Location: Darryn's heart is located in his upper right chest

Illnesses: Nope

Last edited:
@Jessica2477
Evelyn is finished :D
If there is anything that needs to be fixed
Just let me know

Great! I don't see a problem with her so far ^^

@Jessica2477
So, just to clarify, who are the originals, and who are the kidnapped?
And... what's the difference <_<
I read over all the rules and the story, but I don't remember seeing much in terms of their difference... unless it was there and I'm just stupid.
That's probably it x'D

Nah, it wasn't in the story. It's something I added in case we get more than six dolls as playable characters.

The Differences

The Original ones:

More suitable for hand to hand combat
Lack of proper dining and social etiquette because their father never taught them
Experience with rifles and arms
(Hehe, get it? Cause there's a gun built into their arms?
Unique features: (I was originally going for a unique feature built into them that would be useful for combat instead of a mental one (like Khirel with his flamethrowing ability), but the mental unique features are fine too)
Have to worry about their own and Papa Miles' lives
More at risk of dying in combat
More capable of taking down Red Dawn in combat

The Kidnapped Ones:

More suitable for psychological situations
Have proper dining and social etiquette because their last master taught them
No experience with guns, but will be working behind a computer to ease the Original ones through the mission
More capable of gaining information about Red Dawn via their computers
Only has to worry about getting the Original Dolls through their mission
Less likely die

@Ali @Senka

Since your sheets are still WIPs, I'm gonna let @Jhuton have his character be number 05. Ali's will be 06 and and Senka's will be 07

Name: Darryn
Number: 4
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 lb
Appearance:
tumblr_mzes8ctexy1r922azo1_500.gif

Personality: Darryn is very clinical in his approach to everything. Despite the fact that he has a human heart within him he loathes humanity and wishes he was more of an automaton. He considers his emotions and thoughts as a liability, because they are someone else's and not his own. He often ponders what it would be like to be a natural human, though he would never like to become fully human. He enjoys his knew weapon modifications, but he despises Red Dawn, because he doesn't believe humans have the right to act as though they have power over him. He aspires to ultimately kill off the Red Dawn members and going to see the world for himself on his own terms. He is often morbid and quiet, but is generally disagreeable when he is speaking.

Likes: Isolation, power, freedom, subduing humans, being in charge, thinking

Dislikes: being talked down to, humans, weakness, human heart and personality

Relationship with Papa and others: Darryn prefers the company of the other dolls over any other and Papa is the only human he doesn't dislike. He is however, very argumentative.

Unique feature: Darryn has hydraulic machines installed in his wrists and knees. These hydraulics often activate when he is punching, kicking or jumping, and they add considerable force to these actions. He sometimes uses his arms in favour of a gun to launch bullets.

Heart "donor": Darryn received his heart from a university student studying philosophy. He became very depressed at school and often spent a lot of time thinking about even the smallest details of things. He was a glass half empty kind of person and died in this state of mind.

Heart Location: Darryn's heart is located in his upper right chest

Illnesses: Nope

I see no problem with him, so I added him to the newly made character list ^^ He'll be 05 because Virgil is 04

I think I have a good idea for my Unique Feature, which I will change hopefully sometime soon. I had no ideas for built in combat weapons and now I do! So I'll be changing that sometime during the day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
@Ali @Senka

Since your sheets are still WIPs, I'm gonna let @Jhuton have his character be number 05. Ali's will be 06 and and Senka's will be 07

I see no problem with him, so I added him to the newly made character list ^^ He'll be 05 because Virgil is 04

No worries ^_^
My character is finished - all the information is there, when I get home later tonight, I'll make it look prettier, promise o-o
Great! I don't see a problem with her so far ^^

Nah, it wasn't in the story. It's something I added in case we get more than six dolls as playable characters.

The Differences

The Original ones:

More suitable for hand to hand combat
Lack of proper dining and social etiquette because their father never taught them
Experience with rifles and arms
(Hehe, get it? Cause there's a gun built into their arms?
Unique features: (I was originally going for a unique feature built into them that would be useful for combat instead of a mental one (like Khirel with his flamethrowing ability), but the mental unique features are fine too)
Have to worry about their own and Papa Miles' lives
More at risk of dying in combat
More capable of taking down Red Dawn in combat

The Kidnapped Ones:

More suitable for psychological situations
Have proper dining and social etiquette because their last master taught them
No experience with guns, but will be working behind a computer to ease the Original ones through the mission
More capable of gaining information about Red Dawn via their computers
Only has to worry about getting the Original Dolls through their mission
Less likely die

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Last edited:
@Ali @Senka

Okay, that's great. I'll edit his new number in

She is a Mute who only communicates by Sign Language.
Oh hello I know sign language personally and i have a slight obsession with it too. and Diane Harley knows it too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh hello I know sign language personally and i have a slight obsession with it too. and Diane Harley knows it too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Really, wow CC, nice :D I'd love to learn sign-language some day, I feel that would be fun and also, quite the excellent thing to have on hand (you never know, right?).
You know what, I totally got the idea from Diane :) You were 1 of 2 pieces of inspiration to me CC ♥ The other, was a movie by the title "Hush" on Netflix; Canadian that is o-o

Really, wow CC, nice :D I'd love to learn sign-language some day, I feel that would be fun and also, quite the excellent thing to have on hand (you never know, right?).
You know what, I totally got the idea from Diane :) You were 1 of 2 pieces of inspiration to me CC ♥ The other, was a movie by the title "Hush" on Netflix; Canadian that is o-o
Yo! Sign Language is totally fun, and you'll delve deep into how terrible deaf people are treated in a community where hearing is the norm, and where people believe that being deaf is a disease that can be fixed. If you need any help with learning, lemme know~

Oooh, I've never seen that. You MUST tell me what's it about.

Yo! Sign Language is totally fun, and you'll delve deep into how terrible deaf people are treated in a community where hearing is the norm, and where people believe that being deaf is a disease that can be fixed. If you need any help with learning, lemme know~

Oooh, I've never seen that. You MUST tell me what's it about.
You'd LOVE 'Hush' - it's a thriller, however, not scary. Basically, the protagonist is a deaf woman who lives in solitude. Abruptly, she gets targeted by a murderous man out in the woods, the movie is her surviiving and fighting, and shockingly making good decisions that most people would make in situations like that.

You'd LOVE 'Hush' - it's a thriller, however, not scary. Basically, the protagonist is a deaf woman who lives in solitude. Abruptly, she gets targeted by a murderous man out in the woods, the movie is her surviiving and fighting, and shockingly making good decisions that most people would make in situations like that.
Ooh, I should watch that. I can do thriller most definitely, scary? Not so much.
That's it, I'll make Anthem know Sign Language too so y'all can learn some phrases. c:

Hmmm, I'll make Papa Miles learn sign language too so that he could teach the dolls. Didn't intend for any of them to be mute

I have updated my CS just a bit!

Ooh, I should watch that. I can do thriller most definitely, scary? Not so much.
That's it, I'll make Anthem know Sign Language too so y'all can learn some phrases. c:
Hmmm, I'll make Papa Miles learn sign language too so that he could teach the dolls. Didn't intend for any of them to be mute
Oh jeeze haha - I didn't intend for both of you to change your CS's on my account. As I stated in the CS, Trinity is a self-inflicted mute; she can talk, she just doesn't and prefers sign language.

I didn't intend for both of you to change your CS's on my account
I don't mind it, I mean, because I absolutely LOVE ASL I honestly don't mind having one more of my characters be fluent in Sign Language. I also updated my CS on the Relationships tab to see where everyone's characters are at in terms of Anthem.

@Jessica2477 Just to let you know, Senka is dropping from the RP, she's to busy to be able to RP right now, and I highly doubt she's going to get on to update you because she's being an adorable nerd and playing DND - so, I'm letting you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.