Red Bird Sign-Ups [Closed]

I'll take that blacksmith part into consideration.
:)

For some reason I can't tag you, Alchemist -.-
Hohoho~
That's because I'ma ghost and don't exist~ >:P
seriously though, that's a bit weird.
Furthermore, Alchemist, keep in mind that your magic usage could very well get you exiled or hung. I'd image you'd want to keep it a bit of a secret, as well. Otherwise... we are booked for magic users. PM me about your second character idea.
Ah, yes, I did update Zal's CS saying she does keep her abilities more or less hidden. She's not afraid of being 'exiled' or 'hung'. Well, maybe hung, but I think she'd have enough sense to know when to flee, if she had too.

And sure, I'll get to work on that PM in a bit~

Edited CS, you know have a normal Blacksmith who keeps a lot of secrets and opens up his shop to magic users like you. Just keep it on the low down.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*pokes thread with a stick*

So how's everyone doing tonight? I'm great, thanks for askin'. Insomnia is fun. No, really~

Well it's morning now for me. I'm alright, just waiting.

Its morning for me now, too. Managed to sleep a few hours. yay~

So, I guess morning everyone?

It's 12 for me. But, good morning.

Edited Bae's template... I think I'm done.

[bg=#ffffff]
Kellington Elijah Lurant
GVkbaxg.jpg

Name:

Kellington Elijah Lurant

Male

Race:

Human

Hunter & Scavenger

Relations:

Since Kellington or Kell is a hunter and scavenger by trade, he knows most shop owners and other workers. Kellington is the one people go to when they need an item; like animal fur, deer hooves, antique items. Kellington is a collector of those things. (So if a tailor, or blacksmith, or chef needs an item. Usually Kell is the one to have it or he will get it).

At-a-Glance Personality:

Kellington is a charming man, he loves to have a good time. Since he doesn't have a basic job, he is usually seen goofing around with the locals. Kellington is the like the cooler older brother that everyone wants to be friends with. Kellington does have a mean streak, if a customers tries to stiff him, he'll slice their throat or shoot them down with his bow and arrows.

Brief Backstory (remember the more is less principle):

Kellington was born a royal, his parents were the King and Queen of a long forgotten kingdom. When Kellington was still a royal, he loved to search around places. Kellington was an adventurous little menace. He was a Prince so he got to do whatever he wanted. Kellington never stole anything, he would "borrow" the foreign objects and later he would bring them back.

After the demise of his families' kingdom and his parents death, Kellington moved to Juniper. He never talks about his royal past. Kellington has been a royal, a peasant and now he's a hunter; his true calling. Kellington has made sure most villagers in Juniper have never heard of his royal past. He doesn't want to relive the tragedy.

Gift (for the Feast of Remembering):

Holy Wolf Cloak, he got it from an old sorcerer. The wearer is granted strength and protection from attackers.

Quote or motto:

"If you want it, I got it. If you need it, I can get it."

Distinguishing characteristics:

Kellington has a stare of sorrow and pain, it's from all the tragedy that he has faced in his young life. When Kellington is smiling, it's a dashing starlight smile.[/bg]

Same here, just finishing Bae for the masses.

Okay, I believe Baetya is completed...

How have I not been getting any notifications for this?? Are all the spots for the villagers taken yet since I'm assuming several people are already making second characters. I actually have half the mind of making the other chara for the child but I don't want to hog a spot that doesn't need to be filled ^^;

How have I not been getting any notifications for this?? Are all the spots for the villagers taken yet since I'm assuming several people are already making second characters. I actually have half the mind of making the other chara for the child but I don't want to hog a spot that doesn't need to be filled ^^;
can't have second characters yet, Charlie..Moonchild? What the heck do you want me to call you now? xP

Although, I will say I have a second child character already approved to go, once we need one later.

can't have second characters yet, Charlie..Moonchild? What the heck do you want me to call you now? xP

Although, I will say I have a second child character already approved to go, once we need one later.
Whatever you feel fits me best ;P Oh you do! Since you haven't posted it yet I'm assuming that its the down low for now. I hope you don't mind me asking if its a girl or a boy? (...man why does that sound really awkward after I asked it??)

Whatever you feel fits me best ;P Oh you do! Since you haven't posted it yet I'm assuming that its the down low for now. I hope you don't mind me asking if its a girl or a boy? (...man why does that sound really awkward after I asked it??)
I don't mind you asking.

But I'm not gonna tell :P

You'll see if I ever get to use the character~ :P

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Anna Maria Blackwood

Race: Human

Relations: N/A

At-a-Glance Personality:
  • Kind Hearted
  • Good Listener
  • Quiet
  • Keeps to Herself

Brief Backstory: Her family has lived in Juniper for generations. The Blackwood's have had people of all trades pass down through their bloodlines, blacksmiths, hunters, fishermen, cooks, entertainers even a knight. They have always been a close knit family, very superstitious and cautious. Anna Maria's father was a hunter and skilled leather worker, her mother a seamstress.

At a young age Anna Maria was taught the trade and helped her mother around her shop. She did not have many friends growing up as the young girl typically didn't socialize much.

Her father was killed on a hunt, by some great beast. At least that's what others had said. Her mother followed suit many years later. Crossing the borders of the village for a few hours to gather some herbs for their home and never returning.

Anna Maria's family home is practically on the outskirts of the town. She occupies the home now, alone, continuing in the trade her mother had taught her.

Gift (For the Feast of Remembering): A silk scarf and matching gloves. Both black in colour with intricate golden floral patterns. There is nothing special about these articles other than that they are hand made by Anna Maria.

Quote or motto:

Distinguishing characteristics: A small scar over the right side of her lip running down from the bottom of her right nostril ending halfway down her chin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
....not to be picky or anything, but we already have a tailor...who is giving a white scarf at the feast >_>

Not that I'm saying you can't have one - it could make for some interesting interactions between mine and your character. Like a rivalry or something, maybe.