Red as Crimson Chapter 1: A New Power OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Red as Crimson Chapter 1: A New Power

Alright accepted. You can start posting when you want. Remember to be recording your time with your posts so we know what time it is in the day.

As for me I'll get a post in soon.

Ummm...where do I post?

The IC is Here. As far as intro goes I'd think about placing yourself somewhere on the East end of Tokyo. From there our fates will merge at 12pm.

hey piro....how long do you want me to stretch out the time span until the meeting at 12? one or two posts you think?

I think we are just going to jump this next part. Pretty much off screen detective work trying to find out where the meeting is taking place for Sakura and I. The rest of you it is all off screen do-what-you-normally-do-each-day stuff. Thus the jump is effective and will carry us to about 11:45am. I'll of course be the one making the jump, any posts you guys want to get in before that be sure to do so before tomorrow at around, well for irony's sake, noon.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

While Roy does his janitor-suit-spying, what should Emma be doing ? :3

Hmm good question as Emma is just a kid in this scenario. Perhaps you could sneak inside in a laundry basket or something. You know something that a small girl can fit in.

That also means I have to provide a few specs on this building. It is a tall sky scraper about 110 stories. Around three quarters of the way up there is a large section with tinted glass. On that floor is where the meeting will take place. The building itself is primarily navigated by elevator but there are several stair cases. None of the stair cases lead directly from top to bottom rather they are designed to confuse infiltrators and are placed in different parts of the building.

So there you ahve it some brief specs on the building.

wow you really are going to make this fun for Mei haha....guess I should get going on my post then...

Are we still alright here? Not much IC action for awhile...this still a 'go' project?

Well Angl has decided to take priority on Real Life stuffs so I guess this is kind of dead for now. I think we can try again later...but it will be much later as I would like some new blood to get interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.