Recuperatio: Moonwings

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your favorite food and drinks will be provided along the wall.

Gravalax with cream cheese, Hunter's Chicken, Lemon Cheesecake, white chocolate and Jack Daniels?

*stays in the conference room for remainder of RP*

Dunno if I should post or not. I guess I shall .. tomorrow!

There's nothing to talk about on the shuttle, therefore I can't see myself posting. It'd be pointless. We should just move along already.

We've already landed, haven't we?

Yes, the Shuttle has already landed. Get your arses moving *starts booting everyone off of the shuttle*

Just a heads up, kids, with Mid-terms and the holidays looming, my post rates are gonna be pretty slow for a few weeks.

Go fuck yourselves. :D

I don't believe that excuse for one minute.

She's really an old man what has to take some time off pretending to be a girl to go have some major life saving surgery.

I'VE HAD MY SUSPICIONS FOR A WHILE.

Also, yeah, will post as soon as Ophelia get's up off her big ginger ass ;D

POST, MY PRETTIES! POOOOST!

Sup, I got assigned a supervisor so I can relax now.

Also, silly American thanksgiving gives me lots of free time.

... I totally forgot about this RP, I'm gonna pretend I was in a shuttle. :D

*Clears off the ashes*

*Ahem*

This Roleplay is officially closed.It's not going anywhere anytime soon, so no more worries about postings in the IC. This RP is shipped off to the graveyard.

However,

Now that I have my ideas placed together a bit more I now know what to do for the next attempt. I thank those that participated for their time and effort. In the next couple days I will open a 'Reboot' OOC of this Roleplay incorporating that gained knowledge.

Those still interested in that can join up then. That is all, thank you for your time.

- Woodrat

Status
Not open for further replies.