Recruiting for The Suicide Squad

M

Ms.Ezra

Original poster
I already have a partner search for OneXOne kinda related, but I would like to gauge the interest in a Redstar Suicide Squad group.

I don't wholly hate the Suicide Squad movie like many, but I am aware of its many shortcomings, so how about we get a group together and make our own version of what it could have been?

That means this would be kinda like the DCEU, between Batman V Superman and Justice League.

As of now I'm thinking it would be restricted to five players/members (Including myself) on the squad. Of course since this would be Redstar that means sex scenes and sexual language would be allowed, but I do not want this to become a smutfest. I want this to have depth, development, you know everything the movie didn't have time to do.

The team can have a different roster than the movie of course, and the only stipulation on character selection would be that they have to be able to be controlled via the neck bombs. That means no invulnerable characters.

Current Roster
Ms. Ezra-
~Dark Disney~ : Harley Quinn
Onl6470 : Prometheus
Slot Four: Open
Slot Five: Open
Below is a work-in-progess version of what will be the Character Sheet for interested parties to submit.

Alias:
Rap Sheet: (A brief, or long, breakdown of your character's criminal history)

Weapon(s) of choice:
Brief Bio:
Notes and Trivia: (anything that wouldn't be fitting in the bio or elsewhere, goes here)

Appearance : (Can be a comic picture or live action faceclaim)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Harley_Quinn20045
Ooo I loved the movie

I like the move for what it is, which is what I was expecting lol.

So are you interested in a character? @~Dark Disney~

Harley Quinn if she is still available

So you want to make it more comic and less film, basically?

Updated main post with rough character sheet.

This is interesting, youre taking reservations? if so I would like to reserve Prometheus (not the guy from Arrow tv series)

This is interesting, youre taking reservations? if so I would like to reserve Prometheus (not the guy from Arrow tv series)

Of course, happy to have another interested party member :) Fill out the CS please? And same for Dark Disney as well if you please.

Updating main post.

@~Dark Disney~

Alias: Prometheus
Rap Sheet: Killed rookie hero Retro to gain access to the JLA Watchtower. Once there he beat all the JL members using traps and misdirection. But in the end he was taken down by a disguised Catwoman.
Joins Lex Luthor's Injustice Gang and nearly kills Oracle.
Killed an impostor who had taken his name while he was incapacitated.
Defeated another version of the JLA all by himself.
Mutilated Arsenal arm while they were fighting.
Destroyed Star City and killed Arsenal daughter, Lian.

Weapon(s) of choice: The Cosmic Key, a staff like weapon. Using his Cosmic Key, Prometheus can gain access to a realm of nothingness that defies physical laws that he calls "The Ghost Zone". Within it, he built a Crooked house. He can also use the key as an energy weapon, using a unique form of negative energy which causes Molecular disintegration.
Brief Bio: The child who become Prometheus was raised by two psychotic criminals who claimed to be his parents. They stole and murdered indiscriminately taking him along. When the young boy asked why the police were always chasing them, his father responded that they were "trying to bring them to justice", the child come to believe that "justice" was a actual place. They were eventually ambushed by the police and gunned down before his very eyes. His hair turned white from the shock. He later swore an oath on their graves, dedicating his life to destroy the system of the law.
Prometheus went from fighting with the JLA to sunk as low as working as bodyguard for the Penguin in Gotham. The Suicide Squad found him drunk in a small town and took his Cosmic Key without any fight. He was then locked in Belle Reve.

Appearance :
Prometheus-DC-Comics-JLA-a_zpstmakcwjs.jpg