Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
introduction.
Hey there! I'm Pyo and thanks for checking out my interest check~. I'm an 18 year-old soon-to-be university student currently looking for a couple partners during quarantine! I've been RPing for more than half a decade, and over the years I've tried a bit of everything! Whether it be fantasy, slice-of-life, mystery, some MxF, FxF, MxM, I'm extremely flexible when it comes to plots and pairings. I'm also a "detailed" writer!! I typically prefer to write 2+ large paragraphs per post, though there're scenarios where a smaller post is warranted, of course. While I'm an extremely flexible person, I do have some current interests which I'll discuss shortly!

cravings and interests.
As I've mentioned previously, I'm extremely flexible when it comes to plots and pairings! If compelled enough, I could agree to RP most plots presented to me. However, I of course do have some preferences and interests which'll be stated below:
- MxF or FxF
- Animanga FCs
- Modern settings with potential fantasy and/or supernatural elements
- Slice-of-life
- Medieval fantasy
- Crime or mystery-related plots

fandoms.
There're numerous fandoms I would be interested in RPing! I don't have any certain cravings when it comes to fandoms, as long as we create a compelling enough plot together I'd be very interested in RPing anything. Typically I prefer to do OCxOC, though there're also some rare circumstances where I would do a canon x OC or a canon x canon! Nonetheless, here's a list of the fandoms I'm knowledgeable in that I could think of off the top of my head!:
- FFXV
- FFVII
- Bandori
- Love Live
- DC (comics only)
- Marvel (comics only)
- Witcher 3
- RWBY
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Nier: Automata
- Persona 5
- Catherine