Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.

• I am currently craving a few deeply psychological stories that look at the changes of normal people who are suddenly thrust into highly abnormal magical or supernatural situations. Through the stimulus of the situation they're in, they become transformed or twisted so that their personality, morals, ideals, ambitions, or actions bear little to no resemblance to who they were at the beginning of the story.

As much as I want these stories to be driven forward by actions and events, their core focus should always be on the character. For this reason, detailed, nuanced, believable character growth is going to be absolutely essential for the story to progress.

I don't care if the characters become righteous, servile, villains, or antiheroes, that's going to be determined by the story itself. What's essential is that the characters become more and more distorted through the progression of the story.

If you have ideas for this as-is, feel free to send me a message. I can't guarantee it'll be to my tastes, but I'm definitely willing to listen. However, I've had a bunch of these stories running around in my head, so if you'd like to read over some of my plots, I've divided them up into a few broad categories for your perusal.

If you're interested in writing together, send me a PM and we can get to plotting. Just as a heads up, though, if I can't find any of your writing on the site, I'll ask for a sample. :)

• Here's some quick information to give you a sense of this stranger on the internet with whom you might be spending some time.
    • Over 21 years of age.
    • Adept to advanced writer. I write in third person past tense only, paragraph format.
    • Avid worldbuilder. I love exotic fantasy worlds not rooted in traditional western fantasy.
    • Ditch friendly. Life is hard. I'd appreciate a message, but if you need to leave, feel free to take off. I'll message you a couple times, and then wait. Feel free to wander back whenever.
    • Flexible writer, length wise. I can go anywhere between 100 and 1000 words, so long as the post moves the plot forward.
    • Plays main characters of all genders and orientations.
    • Plays multiple main characters and/or NPCs as needed.
    • Romance flexible. Happy to include it in stories, happy to leave it out. Fine with MxM, FxF, MxF, nBxanything.
    • Fade to black only, barring very, very rare, plot-based exceptions. I don't do smut.
    • Currently replying every other day to once a week. May respond faster, may respond slower.
    • Has Discord. I'd like to plot there, if you're down. If not, no worries.
    • Thread or chat writer. I don't like roleplaying in PMs.
    • Middle level social. Want to chat? I'm down. Want to stay focused on the story? That's fine.
    • Anything else you want to know? Just ask.

• These ideas focus on a situation where our characters will be suddenly dragged into a battlefield, either as a participant in one side, or an everyone vs. everyone situation. Obviously, if it's the latter, our characters will have to have a clear reason to stay together and trust each other through the chaos.

The Killing Grounds - Beings from various worlds are summoned by an unknown power to the Killing Grounds. Here, every being is granted a random supernatural ability, before being released to the world. Every other being they kill will allow them to absorb their opponent's abilities, causing their own skills to grow stronger.

Immortal Battlefield - Summoned to become the proxies in the battle between gods, people are sent into a ruined world to battle against each other. Death means getting sent back to base, where they will be sent out to fight again. While the gods will reward those who give great contributions, they are quick to decommission and replace any who are no longer useful.

This is an eternal battlefield, and no one even knows why they're fighting. All they know is they are.
    People come and go.
    If you don't gain enough contributions to maintain your presence on the battlefield, then you'll be removed, and no one knows what happens to you.
    If you don't gain enough contributions to redeem the dubious rewards from the Elder Gods, your fighting strength will never rise.
    That means it won't be long before the enemies mark you as easy pickings.
    So you'd best just shut up and fight.
    Except 'shut up and fight' can be just as dangerous a prospect as your future's dubious unknown.
    It's far too easy for the manic battlefield and the gods' 'rewards' to turn a person into a mindless war maniac, with no identity left.
    And for whatever reason, those don't last all that long, either.
    And then there's the battlefield itself, which doesn't seem to belong to any god.
    It might just have the answers to some of your unanswered questions.
    Assuming you can ever find them, that is.

Past the End-Times - When the gods and devils of a world choose mutual destruction rather than allowing their world to enter the cycle of reincarnation, the surviving humans must fight against looming insanity while seeking a way to return the world to its correct destiny.

Pairings:
    Lone Wolf x Apprentice
    Immortal x Immortal
    Survivor x Survivor
    Healer x Soldier
    Soldier x rebel
    Lord x Soldier
    Executioner x Lord
    Bodyguard x protectee

• These ideas all focus on situations where our characters would be physically changing from humans to other beings, either as the story progresses, or as the starting point of the story.

In the Demon World - Demons from another world invade Earth, stealing people from earth to reap their emotions and souls. However, an unexpected accident sets two captured human slaves free into the demon world, where they'll have to survive in a world where everything either considers them a dangerous foreign influence or a rare delicacy.

Monsters In Another World - A new VRMMO offers the unique opportunity to play as entirely non-human monsters. However, two gaming friends quickly realize that, rather than entering the game, they've somehow been moved to an entirely different world as their game avatars. But here, monsters most certainly aren't a game.

The Age of Monsters - The modern world completely changes when dungeons open all around the world. If the dungeons are not cleared in time, the monsters inside will be able to wreak havoc on the world. What makes matters worse is that monsters are somehow completely immune to all human technology. Humanity quickly realizes that only monsters are able to hurt other monsters, which lends to a radical shift in war production, but also experimentation on both monster and human subjects to see if an anti-monster can be created.

Pairings:
    Monster x monster
    Monster x human
    Cult leader x cultists
    Evil spirit x human
    Ghost x ghost

• These stories all have some element that 'gamifies' the world, either through the use of classes, stats, or systems. Depending on the nature of the story, the 'game' world can have equal or lesser consequences than the real world.

Death Game - In a futuristic world, virtual reality games have become the norm. However, rumors spread of a secret death game, one where death in the game means death in real life. The game's participants must struggle to clear challenges for the entertainment of the "observers", incredibly wealthy people who will reward the players with real-world money based on their level of entertainment. People can put that money to use in the real world, or reinvest it back into the game to gain further strength and power. They say that anyone who clears the game will gain enough wealth and influence to become one of the top 1% in the world. Desperation and ambition drives countless people into the game.
    Variations:
    Moved to a tower/dungeon world to entertain the gods
    Taken to complete tasks for a system

Evolution - The human gods are suddenly replaced by an unknown outsider, who is determined to transform humans into a more useful force for their new god. Taking inspiration from human game media, the god changes the world into a monster invasion game, where people must level up to evolve into a superior species, or die.

Infinite Realms - Dead souls are brought into purgatory, where they can earn their way into the afterlife of their choice by working for the Soul of Purgatory. The most dangerous and rewarding mission sees the soul temporarily reincarnated into a world, where they must complete a mission assigned to them by Purgatory. Success means great rewards. Failure means the eventual dissolution of the soul, which will be incorporated into Purgatory itself.

Pairing:
    Gamer x World resident
    Gamer x gamer
    Participant x survivor

• I've relatively recently gotten more familiar with the concept of GM'd one on one stories, and while I've had the pleasure of taking on the GM role for a few stories, I have yet to get the opportunity to play the 'main character'. If someone would like to GM me through a story, here are a few broad subjects that I'd definitely be interested in.
    • Reincarnated as a monster - evolution stories (<--- I'll love you forever if you want to do this)
    • Bound to a system - required to accomplish missions and goals
    • Infinity game settings - snatching success in dangerous situations leads to further success
    • Skill absorption or predation - gaining from the deaths of others

Last edited:
Definitely still looking!

I'm most interested in any monster evolution or death game story at the moment, although I'm also more than happy to listen to any ideas you fine folks might have, too.

Another week, another bump.
  • Atmosphere text has been added to the "Immortal Battlefield" under the War plots.
  • Any plots that have been crossed out are taken, but I may be open to a second plot of that type so long as the details are sufficiently different.