Reclamation of Time I - The Devolution

@LVL1337N00B

Oh, don't worry at all about using proper English dialect, I don't think anyone here will harass you about it. But yes, you can certainly make a foreigner if that's what you feel most comfortable with~

@Yaoi Master Gavin

Technology levels around this time have exceeded expectation. Holographic devices, longevity pills (no, not the intimate performance variety), space transport- including luxury cruises around the galaxy, lab grown organs and body parts... etc. However, Earth was not able to keep up very well with all the dramatic technological advancements, leaving materials such as cotton scarce, trees sacred, rain acidic, and the air unhealthy to breathe in some parts of the world. Cloning is illegal, as are all studies related to it. This may not mean that it does not occur.

Awesome. So cybernetic implants are a reality. I might revive Julius for this and give him a modern flair rather than his old steampunk. Expect a bio either today or tomorrow. Depends on how long my homework takes.

Appearance:

Name: Olivia Farley

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Occupation (prior to the Devolution): Cashier, amateur commission/concept artist

Religion: Agnostic

At-a-Glance Personality: Olivia is the type of person to get herself and any unfortunate friends into trouble and keep laughing about it. She's immature and excitable, easy to amuse and sometimes a bit crude. Even in dire times like these, she'll make light of most situations and keep her head up as long as she can.

Strengths (2): Olivia has quick reflexes and the flexibility of a contortionist.

Weaknesses (2): She can't take much physical punishment and is very easy to read, thanks to a few obvious tells and nervous habits.

Skills (3): Knows a few self-defense techniques (Most of which could be considered cheap shots) and how to prepare simple meals. Also a pretty good artist, but that's probably not going to be of any use with the way things are now.

Other: Has both ears pierced with silver studs and has two tattoos, a coat of arms with a gryphon on the shield's face a little under her left shoulder and a thorny vine wrapped around her right wrist.

Reactions: heliacalRebirth
Is that image displaying properly? My phone refuses to load some things, so I'm not sure if it's just me or it's broken.

I'll be putting in a CS tomorrow/today (late though)

@LVL1337N00B Character Accepted

Sorry for the delay, everyone! I've had impromptu calls in to work that I wasn't expecting and it completely ruined my schedule D:

So past two tests and the snow days plus a very painful hacking cough, I finally have a chance to work on this bio. But it's been almost a week since anything has been said and that's an unanswered question. Is this one still going on?

Appearance (Picture)
107b758b7dda31e694c3779ad8622f4f.jpg

11042657_425770694249940_1672523447059712263_n.jpg

Name: Darwid Hawkes

Sexual Orientation: Unknown to others, uncared about for him.

Age (above 17 with a few exceptions): 32

Occupation (prior to the Devolution): He was a Colonel in the Navy Seals

Religion: As he would say it, "It's all bullshit." (Atheist)

At-a-Glance Personality: Gruff and very vulgar, he's not really the approachable kind. He doesn't seem to want to be around anybody or even care that humanity has gone to hell, seems just as content to continue to act like he previously did. But those who know him, or really are able to get through to him know him to be very brave, protective and loyal to a fault. But he's not an easy person to get along with. But once you do become a friend to him, you'll never lose him unless you betray him.

Strengths (2): He's a talented fighter; working as a Navy Seal he's really learned how to shut out emotions, and needs to do a job. If you want someone dead, or a great support to keep you alive, Darwid is a perfect person to go to (you'll just have to put up with silence or unpleasant behaviour).

He's also rather strong, he has a great physique. That being said, he has high endurance and can pull his weight in a group.

Weaknesses (2): I think it is very safe to say that he's not a great people person. If you happen to piss him off badly enough he will try to kill you (but in order for that to happen it has to be damn serious, but he'd kick your ass if given the chance. He is not an honourable fighter).

He's got PTSD.

Skills (3): He's one of the best martial artists, but what really gives that skill light is his ability to be patient. He knows what blow will kill someone and what will just ruin their day.

He's a moderate medic; he can patch you up fine but don't expect to be given round the clock treatment.

He's a wonderful singer.

Other: His dog Nacho. also he has a heavy iIrish accent
Dunrovins_Ole_Shep.jpg

Optional

Brief Backstory: "Does it matter? Everyone who hurt me is either dead or worse off. Fuck em."

Catch Phrase/Quote: "Waiting for humanity to pull itself together is like waiting for the disease to take what happened back. Get off your ass already, tired of your horseshit." (said to Jerald, someone he'd been travelling with before Jerald died)

I really apologize about the prolonged silence- due to some real life factors I no longer feel it'd be best for me to continue this role-play at the time. However, I will continue to flesh out the story for anyone who is interested, and I may try again in a few months.

Please forgive me.