Reclaiming The World (Supernatural Apocolyptic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks going to have intro up soon.

Once you have the intro up I will post.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
My intro is up. It's pretty short but I'll probably have longer ones when we get farther into the rp. Just realized that all the boys names start with a J rofl.

I noticed that also.

Will get my reply out soon.

I will post tomorrow

Okie dokie, thank you.

I was waiting for one other person to post before I did but I will make a post before I head off to work instead!

And I've been busy sorry been planning on writing up a new post now^^

No problem just making sure y'all didn't lose interest or quit

Name: Alison Con Du
Looks:

tumblr_lnk32x118E1qm5b1no1_500.jpg

Trained in: Alison was trained as an engineer, but had taken to sharp shooting well.
Weapons of choice: Sniper rifles and crossbows, though if she does need to fight up close, she uses a short sword.
Bio and background: Alison had always loved things that seemed a little, odd, for an apocalypse and even in battle, would wear such things in the picture above. However, each outfit she owns, she had specially made herself so that it would not get in the way of her fighting. Being a mysterious girl, she never talks much, but she will if approached first. Or, if she is very, very, very, bored.
Other: She's very fascinated with the undead, wishing that she could, in fact, study them.

Name: Sevin Naoki
Looks:

73f47151357f0204e1ecc927158201c6.jpg

Trained in: Frontline, of course. Nowhere else.
Weapons of choice: A battle axe with a skull engraved between the blades. His second weapon is a cutlass, with a once delicate design on the handle.
Bio and background; He is very much a trouble maker and his love for making a mess on anything he gets has put him in the frontlines. He would always be seen hacking away at something with his small pocket knife.
Other: He doesn't use the pocket knife in battle.

Name: Alison Con Du
Looks:

tumblr_lnk32x118E1qm5b1no1_500.jpg

Trained in: Alison was trained as an engineer, but had taken to sharp shooting well.
Weapons of choice: Sniper rifles and crossbows, though if she does need to fight up close, she uses a short sword.
Bio and background: Alison had always loved things that seemed a little, odd, for an apocalypse and even in battle, would wear such things in the picture above. However, each outfit she owns, she had specially made herself so that it would not get in the way of her fighting. Being a mysterious girl, she never talks much, but she will if approached first. Or, if she is very, very, very, bored.
Other: She's very fascinated with the undead, wishing that she could, in fact, study them.

Name: Sevin Naoki
Looks:

73f47151357f0204e1ecc927158201c6.jpg

Trained in: Frontline, of course. Nowhere else.
Weapons of choice: A battle axe with a skull engraved between the blades. His second weapon is a cutlass, with a once delicate design on the handle.
Bio and background; He is very much a trouble maker and his love for making a mess on anything he gets has put him in the frontlines. He would always be seen hacking away at something with his small pocket knife.
Other: He doesn't use the pocket knife in battle.
I love I mean LOVE! Emily Browing, suckerpunch yesssssss

Accepted, you will need one more person for a team of three. But you can still post. You won't go on mission's until you have a full team.

Will get a reply out soon, sorry for the wait guys

I am assuming this has died?

I hope it hasn't died.

I'm going to post my character(s) Soon-ish alright? They might be a bit strange for everyone but I hoped for a little bit more out of the box since most of the humans are dead and monsters are taking over and stuff.

0712200453351ma_zps891ad1e9.jpg

Name: James Charlton
Trained in: Frontline - Tanks and distracts enemy attention while his team finishes them off
Weapons of choice: Twins Daggers - His own claws and teeth if he has too
Bio and background: James, at one point, was just a boy who tried his hardest to impress and in turn got himself into the company without much problems at all. He played football with his family when the older men weren't away working and having been taught valuable self defense he eventually found his way into a team as a rookie frontliner. They hadn't wanted him to go on such a dangerous mission with them, but he needed the experience and there wasn't anyone else available then. He was only 17 and he was as good as dead. Saving the life of their medic James threw himself in the way and covered her body with his as the werewolf bite deeply into his shoulder and clawed at his back but he didn't let it at her. He saved her life and nearly died before they managed to get him back to base to heal him. If they were lucky he wouldn't change, he might not have been infected with the life changing disease.
James wasn't lucky like everyone had hoped.
It took years to take control over his body, to change when he wanted to and remain in control but he managed to do it, though on Full Moon night they chain him up in the basement, because that's the one night he can't control himself.
Other:
- Faster healing rate, stronger and faster than most monsters and almost all humans.
- Two different coloured eyes only since he changed
- Weak to silver, though it doesn't kill on contact, only burns
- Harder to control the Beast when he's angry

---

article-2528305-1A43A85800000578-718_306x423.jpg

Name: Ellismyra [Elle, Myra, Ellie]
Trained in: Sharpshooter & Medic
Weapons of choice: Bow and arrow & Scimitar
Bio and background: A child, long before the war had begun, was born to an immortal. Her eyes a pale icy blue, her hair a snowy white and skin so fair that from the moment of her birth that she would grow to be splendidly beautiful. She did indeed grow to be beautiful and skilled in her arts; singer and learning to her hearts content until the day that the humans found the small refuge that the forest that the tribe of Fey had called home for years beyond count. It looked to her to be an unprovoked attack but she learned not long later that her father had been one of the men to raid the forest in search of her. She was half human they claimed and belonged with her mortal father; she was half fey - part angel, part demon, certainly immortal herself - and she should have been raised as one of her own the Court behind her claimed. It would be war over a child it seemed, but she waned none of the fighting. She made a deal, with both of her parents. She would work with them and live with her father until his days were over, after that she would live with her mother for that lifetime.
Her mother died before her father; killed by a vampire who wanted er power and hated that she had given away the child that held so much influence on the way the could go.
That was may years ago and now, the child - born half mortal, half immortal - lies on her own and works with humans to save the lives of the mortals who had risked everything to save her. Their children coming under her charge generations upon generations.
Other:
- Fey, are immortal beings born of angels and demons breeding to produce a race heavily influenced by magic. They cannot lie, but they may hold back information and allow others to assume whatever they wish without encouragement or denial.
- She is faster than most humans, more agile and good at dodging as well as precision attacks
- Better senses, allowing her to see in the dark and hear quiet sounds from far away
- It takes a lot more to really hurt her, wounds heal quickly
- Her greatest weakness is an oak wood stake threaded with silver and soaked in blood of a virgin sacrifice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.