Reclaiming The World (Supernatural Apocolyptic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-amazing-boy-chico-desnudo-cute-Favim.com-312468.jpg

Name: Jex Myer

Looks: Jex looks exactly like his picture. Longer black hair that he keeps pushed our of his eyes. Light hazel eyes, that are naturaly warm and inviting. He keeps a thinner build, long sleeves and hoodies hiding an actual toned body, a body covered in scarred. Mostly centered around his shoulders and upper arms. some look like barbaric attacks while others are surgical in nature. Starting behind hs left ear are a line of small runes that grow bigger the farther the tattoo goes down his back to the size of a quarter each rune. The symbols run in waving lines that run down his shoulder blade to his ribs. His eyes and the runs glow bright blue as he uses magic.

Trained in: Wild card

Weapons of choice: one and a half hand sword

052807ModGladGlam1.jpg

a hand and a half sword is designed with a slightly longer then normal. the sword is light enough to be wielded in in hand, but can be used with two for a more powerful strike or block.

Secondary Weapon: MAGIC Mostly changing between fire and ice, depending on both his mood and the need at the time.

Bio and background: Jex earliest memories of his childhood are not filled with the loving looks of his parents. Unfortunately for 7 year old Jex, they are of his father killing both himself and his mother in a fit of madness. He lived with their dead bodies for about two more months till a kind soldier took him in and brought him back to a secret base. A base wear Jex was experimented on for 10 long years. They broke bones. cut his flesh, pitted him against monsters in fights to the death to develop a ability they forced upon him. magic. The ability to command elements to his fingertips at the expense of his health. In fact many of the more surgical scars on his body are from his own powers ripping his body apart. At the age of 17 the compound was finally taken down by the forces of vampires werewolf and ghouls alike. There were many survivors but the no one cared enough to go looking for a lost science experiment. He grew up traveling on his home going from one patch of the civilization to the next.

Other: Jex is left handed, He also likes to unbashfully tell any women who listens that he loves them​

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Will add the two to a team and I can make a second character so there can be two teams of three. Then we can start. I will have the IC up today if I can. My BFF wants to hangout so I may not have time to make an IC

Name: Cassidy 'Cas' Langley
Looks:
tumblr_mkhmemSo6e1qco54xo1_500.jpg

Trained in: Medic & Engineer
Weapons of choice: Chain whip & Micro Marbles (grenades the size of marbles)
Bio and background: Cassidy was always interested in anything that dealt with fixing or taking things apart. She used to break down small things like cellphones, radios, or even computers only to put them back together improving them. Though as she got older she wanted to dabble medical things. She would dissect small creatures like frogs and mice, after they were dead of course. Once she was old enough she was recruited to train in the fight to reclaim the world. Though it took years she eventually mastered as much as she could. Her father passed away days before she finished her training and her mother was devastated encouraging Cassidy to save this world for her father.
Other: She likes to dye her hair purple, her favorite color. She somewhat helped invent the Micro Marbles. Her father passed away due to cancer and she has since spent her free time trying to find a cure. She has two younger sisters, Casey and Cassandra.​

Will have the IC up after I reply to everything.

Name: Asania "Sani" O'Mally
Looks:
black-and-blue-hair-color.jpg

Trained in: Medic and Sharpshooter
Weapons of choice: A Short Blade stored near her lower back and a sniper riffle slung over her shoulder
Bio and background: From a young age Sani loved to read and understand how the human and non-human bodies worked. She would read every medical book she could get her hands on. Her mother worked for the army as a sniper and passed the skill off on her only child Sani teaching her how to use a sniper riffle and how to scout an area thoroughly before calling in her team. By the time Sani turned 18 she was recruited to join the S.H.B and her mother could not be prouder and it was there that Sani perfected her skills and rounded them out even more.
Other: Sani loves to keep the front of her hair dyed a blue and to keep it in wisps.​

Accepted, will add her to a team and edit my first IC post so you can slide on in

Ok sounds good

There you go edited the IC so you can post whenever.

Name:
Justin T. Jones

Looks:
jbgok9J.jpg

Trained in:
Sharpshooter/Frontliner

Weapons of choice:
Primary Weapon- His Custom made rifle, Sneaker.
Secondary Weapon-His Dual Custom made guns, Silver & Shadow.

Bio and background:
Justin was born to two military parents. They taught him all about survival and how to get out of a sticky situation. Justin's parents were murdered by supernatural beings, he was only 12 when it happened. A soldier took Justin under his wing of sorts. When Justin was 15, the soldier taught him about guns and how to protect himself. Justin was a quick learner, he became an amazing sharpshooter. Justin is great in hectic situations, he becomes a leader in those type of situations. He thinks before he acts, which is the best thing in those types of situations.

Other:
Justin loves all types of animals, he wants to get rid of the supernatural hostile beings for good. His favorite things to eat are Golden Oreos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claire Rose
I will add you to a team when you finish and edit my first post so you can slip on in.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Sorry, been really inactive because of a hectic schedule. Has IC actually started other than first post?

No, I made my post, the original gravedigger & poisoned rose also posted.

Sorry, I might be a little inactive with this RP ... it's just the click - or lack thereof. I might drop in from time to time, but ... well, I don't know. Should I just drop out? I don't want to mess the teams and all, since it's already started :/

@Total Anarchy Beastmode
I will add him to a team. If White -- Chocolate drops he will take their characters place.

@White -- Chocolate
Well if you are going to be inactive I would prefer you drop so it doesn't mess anything up when posting. Though if you will be active enough to post every other day or so you can stay.

I can manage once a day or something along those lines :/ I'll lurk around for a bit more then.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.