Recent Posts;, OOC, IC, Forum, and Blog Side Panel

L

Lunatic AI

Original poster
Whoever's idea this was, whoever programmed/coded/whatever this:

THANK YOU.

Seriously. It used to take me almost all the time I could sneak on the computer to just check my rps for replies. While sneaking net isn't a problem for me anymore it is so nice to see that last few updated threads at a glance.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to mention this, but it struck me this morning, shivering in my tent trying to make my thumbs work in the cold, how heavily I rely on that thing.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
Why thank you. XD I'm REALLY glad that it's been useful for people. o_____o I think it's one of my fav features of the this forum update.

Mainstream Hipster

I am what all hipsters fear, what all hipsters are
It seems to me that it has its flaws, since some threads have posts dating a week back yet are named recent. Unless it's only for threads you're subscribed to?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
No, it's not just subscribe threads. o___o

It shows threads that has new posts. Is it possible that you're clicking the "go to first unread post" and haven't been marking threads as read?

Mainstream Hipster

I am what all hipsters fear, what all hipsters are
Well, I guess I should ask: What is it supposed to show you? Just the overall most recent posts for that section? or...

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
Five Threads with the most recent posts. But it's cached sometimes, so it refreshes once an hour, I think. >>