Recent Activity: Joined.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HerziQuerzi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Part of a recent exodus of rats fleeing the sinking ship that was another roleplaying site. That I spend over four years on, so it kind of sucks that we're abandoning it this way. But good god will I love actually being able to use BBCode again.

What do you prefer to be called? Herzinth, Herzi, Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way

Boy, girl, or a mystery? It truly is a question for the ages.

How old are you? 19. So I can drink and vote, in that order.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've had a good amount of RPing experience.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Group RPs, definitely.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Stay inside always and ever. Though I do prefer rain to sun.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Survivors by LilTommyJ

2. Oh god, you're rocking that set again! But I love it so~ Nice to see you followed, Herzi. :3 Renalta Lives Forever!

3. I'm probably going to change or at least edit the set: New site means new picture dimensions.

4. THE GREAT MIGRATION GROWS! SOON, SOON, OUR EVIL PLANS SHALL BE SET INTO MOTION!

We'll start a quaint café club.

5. Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way! My hero! *_____*

I mean.... >> Welcome to the site, Herzinth!

6. Welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make many memories.