Rebutal's Great Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rebutal

Original poster
Hello there! Rebutal here. I've been looking to sharpen my writing skills, so I need some skilled rp partners. ^-^

I'm looking mostly for a male partner, or someone who can play male characters.I can play both male and female characters, although I prefer to play female overall. Romance is a big thing for me in role plays, but it's not always necessary. I only do MxF when it comes to romance, though. I can post 2+ paragraphs so I ask the same for any of my partners, although I don't mind shorter posts if there is dialogue and such going on. When it comes to adult content, I prefer to fade to black before things get too far. I also prefer to use anime pictures for appearance.

Pairings (Bold is what I would prefer to play.)

Pirate x Captive
Mercenary x Target
Mercenary x Thief
Kidnapper x Victim
Adventurer x Mysterious girl
Hunter x Dragon Girl
Demon x Human
Human x Elf
Vampire x Human
Assassin x Target
Adventurer x Neko

Fandoms

Eragon
Fairy Tail
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Ib
RWBY
Pokemon
Digimon
Blue Exrocist
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Star Ocean
Rogue Galaxy

I might update eventually. I will also take suggestions and stuff. ^-^

Hm...in regards to the Mysterious Girl thing, do you have any sort of plot already in mind? Or is this going to be made up on the fly?

I do not have a plot in mind, although I could come up with one if you would like.

Mmm, we can brainstorm it up, if you want. I just prefer 1x1s with a concrete plot instead of just having it be the banterings of two eccentric characters. And another question...

Seeing as you enjoy Ib, you're fine with plots of the more twisted variety, right?

Yes, that definitely sounds good. Should I message you so we can work out the details?

Sure, go for it, though I would prefer Skype, if that's alright with you.

My computer is actually out of commission right now and my phone is too crappy to support Skype. I'm sorry. u.u

No problemo. PMs it is then. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.