Rebuilding Humanity (SignUps 3/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds great Desire, and I'll try to get something up this evening. Unless you or someone else tells me differently, I'm just going to reread the IC posts, and insert Pat where it seems to work best.

@Soluna and @Befälhavare
I must ask for the reason of your absence.
You two would most likely need to do a post next to progress the plot thrown at @Dervish
I apologize for this to sound harsh and cold now but I require a reason of absence. Otherwise I will consider that you decided to drop out of the RP and will have your character get themself killed... or used as NPCs o.o"
I give you until wednesday the 7th of January to explain the absence.
I was on vacation! Apologies.

I'll try to think of something to post soon.

As should be obvious since I haven't really been posting here, I'm really busy. I kind of have writer's block for this at the moment too; I just have no idea what to do with Midnight right now.

I'll try to think of something to post soon.

As should be obvious since I haven't really been posting here, I'm really busy. I kind of have writer's block for this at the moment too; I just have no idea what to do with Midnight right now.
I went to look back at your cs to see if I could help you there. Directly I cannot without starting some war, indirectly I do could suggest that she may find some peace now to reflect on what happened, basically fleshing out her backstory/background further.

While she expected her father to be proud of her, he disapproved of her efforts, saying that not everyone was worth saving. Becoming disillusioned of her father, Midnight watched in dismay as he rose in rank to become one of the authority figures of L.E. His daughter was treated no fairer than the rest. Eventually, she joined one of the expeditions heading out because they needed a doctor.
This, I am refering to.
If you do not want to make use of it, I may approach you sooner or later with an idea. Otherwise I would build onto what you would come up with.
Ultimatively you dont need to worry about me disaproving, if there was something, I would open a PM and see if we can work something out without removing the core of the written more than necessary ;)

oh... and the girl on your profile picture.. her hips are HUGE. I am sorry for her.

hey is it too late to resubmit my application? I really wanted to be a part of the group before it got restarted over here. I totally understand if it is, just wondering.

hey is it too late to resubmit my application? I really wanted to be a part of the group before it got restarted over here. I totally understand if it is, just wondering.
Short answer, no it is not too late.

Long answer, consistency is expected.
Slots are open for as long as they are open.

For everybody else:
I am planning to make a post on wednesday between work and practice.
If @Soluna has not responded I will move the character to the NPC section and make use of it as I see fit.

Edit:
Had to work longer. Will not be able to make a post today :(

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this for now. In addition to real life and writer's block, I'm juggling quite a few RPs at the moment and it's leaving me kind of mentally exhausted and without much motivation to post.

It's possible I'll come back to this one sometime if it's still running when stuff is a little more stable for me, so @Desire go ahead and make Midnight an NPC for now (although obviously don't mess up her personality or anything) and if/when I come back to this I can take control of her again.

Reactions: White
Hey! Sorry for being quiet for a while. I was busy throwing a shitload of my time getting a new RP up, so I apologize for not responding sooner!

I aim to have a post up tonight, I am going to make it my first RP related task and hopefully churn out something good. :D

@Befälhavare Sorry man! I didn't realize that post was directed towards me when you last posted; if you want, I can edit things accordingly. I feel bad! I kind of was rushing to get a post out and thought that your character was still talking with Desire's.

Up to you, dude. Just a heads-up, though, we won't be travelling with you far. Your facility is northeast and Vancouver is northwest. I think we'll be heading due west to the Interstate 5 and taking it up northward into Vancouver (we'd make the best speed that way).

Up to you, dude. Just a heads-up, though, we won't be travelling with you far. Your facility is northeast and Vancouver is northwest. I think we'll be heading due west to the Interstate 5 and taking it up northward into Vancouver (we'd make the best speed that way).
I'll just say he was lost in thought and toned out, makes it quick and easy.

And sounds good!

Lovely posts all, and best wishes to you Dervish on your new RP - it looks like it will be a lot of fun. As for this one, I'll just admit I'm not entirely sure what to do with Pat now that might remotely help push the plot forward. If it was intended for my character to be a bit pushy with an offer of help somewhere along the way? Hey, I can totally do pushy ;) Please do just let me know.

Post is coming up now.

Been working a lot on another RP. Dragged Manhattan Project into it as well. T'was a lot of work to set up and it is just a test run yet.
Need to rework the trade/recource system for it eventually.

Anyway, back to getting the post for RH up :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Doom Spiral
The next post from anybody can start in the morning of the next day... or if you wish to proceed with nightactivities... mention them and the next morning if it fits in o-o

Thank you all so much for having me, but I'm going to go ahead and take my leave from this RP - please do feel free to do whatever you like with Patrick. It seems there really isn't a role or place for my character, nor opportunity for interaction or purpose. I wish all of you the very best, and especially to you Dervish, in your new RP; and to you as well Desire, in your own.

Hey, is it too late to join this? It sounds super neat.
It is not too late.
Just a bit slow with post progress atm though due to people(including me) being physically sick right now.

I would still suggest to look at my latest IC post to getr an idea of the plot that is going to occur for the next couple of weeks/months.

Added to my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.