Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the old thread not going to get replied to? Because I'd like my post to be replied to...

I think that was the reason of making a new one I believe?

To give Reborn a fresh start.

fluoxetine.regular.png

General
8264e533ea7bca15d86be642661c83ac.jpg
Name
Jinx Malkov
Nickname
Jinxy
Codename
Minx
D.O.B
July 10th
Hometown
Milan, Italy
Gang Info
Gang/Family
N/A (Used to be Lee)
Ranking
Was a Caporegime
How long have they been there?
Jinx first entered the family as a Soldier when he was 16.
Personal
Sexuality
Bi-sexual
Personality
Jinx is very quiet, he mostly speaks through his own actions. He's a violent fellow with a history of sudden acts of rage. He's very driven, very loyal to those he love and those who he takes orders from. Jinx likes to party and gets very loud to where he will speak when he's drunk. He likes to be social yet keeps to himself as well. Gentle. Bubbly. Mysterious. Adventurous. Jinx has a habit of being flirty, you catch his eye and he will make sure you are his for at least one night. Mischievous with a heart of gold. Quite a sadistic nature when it applies to dead bodies, he likes to play around with them. Due to having fallen in love with a Wu, he now experiences automatic depression.
History (Optional)
Jinx's family had been in the Lee family for generations, having grown up in Shanghai it would only make sense that the son of a Lee member would remain in the family as his father had been before him. Jinx was raised by his father and grandfather to respect the Lee ways. As a teen he had gotten into the Wu street races where he would compete until his father and a group of men beat him in an alley way and left him to die. Jinx returned in his teens to the Lee family and rose in the ranks quickly with his skills and the knowledge of the Lee's history. He has been loyal to the Lee's ever since, living up to his family's tradition, until a few weeks ago where his emotions led him to quit the gang life.
Appearance
6a00e54ecca8b98833016301dde735970d.jpg
Height
5'9"
Weight
120lbs
Hair color
Black, he occasionally colors it white
Eye color
Rustic Brown
Scars/Bruises/Flaws
Jinx has few scars on his back from his Grandfather's training method that never fully healed.
Piercings
N/A
Tattoos
N/A
Notable Features
His soft eyes and gentle face
Relationships
Hwan- Love interest
Ex Lover/Best Friend- Trevor Lundy
Best Friend/Cousin figure- Hayden Lundy

Extra
Weapon(s)
Grandfather's Katana
Discount-Hand-Forged-Spring-Steel-Japanese-Red-Katana-Dragon-Tsuba-Shaprened-Sword-b0.jpg

Father's Rifle
406373.jpg

Why did you become a gang member?
Jinx was born into the traditions, every male up to him has been in the Lee gang for generations. Jinx had no choice but to follow.
Does your family know?
Yes
Theme song
ETC

fluoxetine.regular.png

General
tumblr_mvb8uqocUE1rel1ijo1_500.jpg
Name
Trevor Ethan Lundy
Nickname
T
Codename
Cracker
Hometown
Las Vegas, Nevada
Gang Info
Gang/Family
Trevor is the drug/ weapons dealer for all the familes/gangs
Ranking
Better than you
Trevor has been manufacturing drugs and weapons for the families since he arrived in Shanghai. Longer than he can remember
guyhjnhhhj.PNG
Personal

Sexuality
Pansexual
Personality
Trevor is a wild card. He's blunt and rude, keeps to himself and is known as Cracker for his interesting way of making drugs, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, etc. He suffers from Bipolar depression, schizophrenia, and Huntington's Disease. Often known to make friends with beings that aren't there or making friends with inanimate objects. He's very smart, capable of being multilingual. He likes to examine bodies and is very vulgar at times. Trevor is a vengeful, impetuous, and psychotic man, very hard to work with and is prone to sudden and violent outbursts. He carries out his actions in a relentless manner, however at his core he is a very honest person that never exhibits any hypocrisy and follows his own principles.
History (Optional)
Trevor wanted to be a pilot when he was younger, having many friends through high school who led him down the wrong path. He got into stealing of all sorts, cars, weapons, etc. Trevor found the love of drugs when he got into college, hoping to further his career in aviation. Trevor needed money to get through college and that's where he found his love of money and the drugs that made him millions of it. With a father who was never there and a mother suffering from alcohol abuse, Trevor became the father figure of his younger brother Hayden, who since he moved has heard very little about his brother only in various new clippings he finds online. About 7 years a very close friend of Trevor's got shot during a robbery. It was at the funeral he ran into an ex-boxer who also knew his best friend. A man named Misha, the two hit it off famously, growing close enough for Trevor to invite Misha to live with him when he moved.
Trevor moved to Shanghai on a whim, he had been running from the cops for a while and hearing about these two main gangs, started working on selling his wares. Both gangs giving him riches for what he stole and what he created, Trevor lives in a mansion on the outskirts of the city with his close friend, Misha. They've been living together for five years now. Working alone with exotic animals and multiple cats.

Appearance
600full-nicolas-simoes.jpg
Height
6'2"
Weight
132lbs
Hair color
Brown
Eye color
Green/Blue
Scars/Bruises/Flaws
Trevor has a lot of scars on his wrists and lower abdomen from random attacks during his college days.
Piercings
None
Tattoos
An Aries symbol on his ribcage
Notable Features
His attitude
Relationships
Best Friend- Misha
Ex lover/Best Friend- Jinx Malkov
Brother- Hayden Lundy

Extra
Weapon(s)
His own fists, very skilled with his anger and various weapons he finds
A man of many trades, it's easy
Does your family know?
Can't see why it would matter
Theme song
ETC

fluoxetine.regular.png

General
0f5b634f683de511921f266905039b3d.gif
Name
Hayden Ryder Lundy
Nickname

Stud
Codename
Ryder
D.O.B
March 26th
Hometown
Las Vegas, Nevada
Gang Info
Gang/Family
Lee
Ranking
Associate
Only a few years
Personal
Garrett_hedlund.jpg
Sexuality
Bi-sexual
Personality
Hayden is a sweet, composed male. He's punctual and intelligent, loves to learn and study. He's a little shy, only because he gets nervous and over analyzes his own comments before he says them. He loves animals to a fault and will choose them over a human's life more often than he should. Hayden is a introvert, one of his other faults, after an hour of being around his friends he will began to feel depressed and resent his life. Hayden loves video games, having a few tattoos of games he loves, loving one game series in particular has brought him to study Parkour throughout his life. Hayden likes to stay distanced from others, preferring time with himself. Due to having his older brother as a father figure, Hayden has developed an anger issue like Trevor, he is blunt and rude at times and will not hesitate to beat your face in with his own fists when the opportunity arises. He enjoys Dr. Pepper and sour candy. Loves to draw. Very sporty, he boxes for a physical activity. He is an avid better on Horse Races. Has a slight Southern boondocks accent which comes out when he raises his voice.
History (Optional)
Hayden never had a good life but it was simple. He went through a simplistic family, his father was a runaway and his mother, having lost herself to the addiction of alcohol wasn't around much either. Through his small child years the only parent figure he had was his older brother Trevor who had followed his own path of drugs and abuse. Trevor was the rock to Hayden's swirling confusion he called life. Hayden looks more like their mother in the face. Having Trevor being the father figure in his life taught him most of what shouldn't be taught but Hayden learned more from his mother's actions. He grew up with near perfect grades allowing him to surpass high school, went to college for 3 years at Harvard to become knowledgeable in Astronomy, Immunology, and Chemistry and Chemical Biology. While Hayden was in college he managed to lose all connection with his brother when Trevor moved to Shanghai for the drug cartels.
While studying abroad for his last quarter of school he fell upon the Lee's having heard about his brother from a few men drunk at the bar. Trevor being the only family he's got left, Hayden rushed into the ranks of an associate to continue his studies but remain in the loop from a fellow Lee Capo of his brother's whereabouts. His own studies have resulted in lack of sleep and slight insanity which might have been from a second hand transfer of chemicals from Trevor's labs.

Appearance
2hz23xx.jpg
Height
6'1"
Weight
124lbs
Hair color
Muddy Brown Color
Eye color
Blue
Scars/Bruises/Flaws
Scars on his sides from punches
Piercings
None
Tattoos
A mechanical clock on his chest, a sleeve of horror movie icons (Freddy Kruger, Leatherface, Jason, etc)
Notable Features
Damn Charming Smile he's got
Relationships
Best Friend/Cousin figure- Jinx Malkov
Brother- Trevor Lundy

Extra
Weapon(s)
4a9b4fdc597e9d0589f11e08baae17ab.jpg heretic_composite_bow_arrows_closeup_by_samouel-d4vtrpy.jpg
Protection, needed to keep an eye on my older brother without him knowing
Does your family know?
Don't really care if they know or not. Trevor and Jinx are the only family I have
Theme song
ETC​

Last edited:
Other two will be up tomorrow night^^

So is the old thread not going to get replied to? Because I'd like my post to be replied to...
No it isn't D: I actually didn't know you were going to post but I think it's a good closer.

And please go love Yongguk and Blake~ Worked for 3 hours on them xD

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Actually working on the Lee Soldier he loves Blood and Fucking... soo yeah get ready for probably the most insane character I have ever made^^ xD

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Actually working on the Lee Soldier he loves Blood and Fucking... soo yeah get ready for probably the most insane character I have ever made^^ xD

Blake loves fucking too :x GUESS THE LEE'S LOVE TO FUCK

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Blake loves fucking too :x GUESS THE LEE'S LOVE TO FUCK
xD he use to be a Nurse so... yeah wondered why he got fired... you'll guess once he's up. He still has his sex nurse outfit XD, wait till you see him lol.
This is the outfit:
51yUEDRhmEL._SX342_.jpg

Reactions: GALAXY
My new character will kinda be like Gambit since I want him to be a good gambler/hustler

5f30eed66203c1076104577b4ee2fd42.jpg

He has won every single game and has been undefeated for years. Because of that, he has brought Bang's more than enough money and
then some just by betting and gambling. He's a charmer too, using that to ease his way into things so that people least expect him
attacking them. I'd say he's one of Bang's most expensive members if they lost him. He could be the key to their bankruptcy or the key to
their billionaire living lives.

I was thinking that maybe the leader of the gang had caught him in one of his games
and decided to pull him to the side and offer a job to him. He, of course, declines at first
until the leader negotiates with him more and he ends up accepting the offer.

His nickname is Spade
tumblr_nl9ti4xGW11tpdbv4o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
"People say I'm crazy... right before I shot them between the eyes. Do you think I'm crazy?"
#b30047

Stardust.jpg
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈♦ STARDUST VANDERPUMP ♦〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★GENERAL★

♦Name♦
Stardust Cupid Vanderpump

♦Nickname(s)♦
Kiqueen, Star, King, Psycho, Bitch, Brat, The Head Doctor, Kiqueen Bottom, Daredevil, Son of Lucifer, Omen

♦Codename♦
Angel Mist

♦Age♦
Twenty

♦D.O.B♦
July 24th, 1995

♦Hometown♦
Paris, France

★GANG INFO★

♦Gang/Family♦
The Lee's

♦Ranking♦
1st Soldier

♦How long have they been there?♦
Two Years

★PERSONAL★

♦Sexuality♦
Homosexual

♦Personality♦
Even though his name may sound like a fantasy, Stardust Vanderpump is most people's worst nightmare. He grew up as a snobby rich kid, until his parents disowned him (more to tell in the rp). He was use to getting any and everything he wanted, growing a rude and bossy attitude towards everyone. Stardust will usually shutdown others with a few words, cutting at their soul with his harsh words and the way he talks down to most. The twenty year old boy doesn't know when to shut his mouth, if he has something to say he will say it. He's obnoxious and relentless, even if he gets beaten up and nearly dies... he'll still cuss the attacker out, not giving in at all. Even if he doesn't have his family's money and status anymore, he still acts like an Entitled Bitch, always wanting everything to go his way. He won't back down to anyone, even if he knows they'll fuck him up real good.

The side that most try to never bring out of Stardust is nicknamed Kiqueen (a mix of King and Queen), this is when the "royal" brat becomes a psychopath. He will breakdown and start charging at whoever made him loose his cool. When he is in his Kiqueen mode, there is no one that can stop him but himself. Stardust has been known to rip the fingers off of people just for looking at him wrong. He loves to see the blood of his victims splatter over his face, there's even a rumor going around that Stardust likes to take a bath in the blood of the people he kills. No one has ever taken a bath with him, so who knows if it's true or not. That sweet baby face of his only hides the sadistic and malevolent urges that are right under the surface. Pray that you never see Kiqueen.

Even though Stardust is considered mentally unstable by most, he is a loyal guy and a quick thinker. He can usually think up a solution to most problems rather quickly and precise. His solutions more than often end with him covered in someone else's blood, but he still always gets the job done. He isn't all about blood and violence, he also loves to get fucked. Stardust is one seductive and horny boy, if a guy has a 8+ inch member... he'll try to be all over it in minutes. He loves to flirt and joke around with guys. He doesn't care if they aren't attracted to him, they will be at the end of the night.

Stardust loves to make friends, if they aren't scared off by his descriptions of how he wants to kill people. He is a very social and energetic guy, loving to move around and do other things. He hates sitting in one place for long periods of time. He might have ADHD, but he has never been diagnosed. He will hop up and down in his seat if he has to stay in one place for more than a few minutes. He doesn't like being told what to do most of the time, he likes to break rules and do things his way. When he gets in trouble he starts to cry and beg forgiveness, he never means it but it's just the way he knows he can get away with most things. A few tears and pleads will get him of the hook, most of the time. He'll sleep with a person if they are mad at him, knowing that it will get him off the hook if crying and pleading doesn't.

♦Likes♦
Dick, blood, candy, sugar, cookies, colorful things, stars, space, galaxy things, aliens, dancing, killing, drugs, parties, cars, traveling, speaking French, royal treatment, getting pampered, singing, R&B Music, Rap, Trap Soul, Pop, cartoons, lollipops, mesh shorts, lace shirts, tanning, calling guys Daddy, The Sun, summer, Power Tops, hairy guys, beards, cute guys, muscles, anatomy, poison, syringes, guns, wearing his cute Nurse Outfit, drinking, breaking rules, deepthroating, angry sex, fighting, getting slapped, people obeying him, hair products, the beach, nightclubs, animals, toys

♦Dislikes♦
Old people, fat people, ugly people, people stronger than him, being broke, getting disowned, getting fired, being told what to do, not being treated like royalty, not being called cute twice a day, looking pale, strict people, too many rules, snow, winter, people cuter than him, boring days, staying still for too long, bugs, boring people, boring sex

★APPEARANCE★

♦Height♦
5'8"

♦Weight♦
163 lbs.

♦Hair Color♦
Brown

♦Eye Color♦
Emerald Green

♦Scars/Bruises/Flaws♦
Even though you would think the way Stardust acts and the things he does he would have a lot of scars and flaws, but he has none.

♦Piercings♦
Ears, Tongue, Nipples

♦Tattoos♦
None

♦Notable Features♦
His pretty smile.
2. His perky "ready-to-get-fucked" butt.
3. His beautiful and soft pouty lips that just scream "put something between them Daddy."

★RELATIONSHIPS★

OPEN

★EXTRA★

♦Weapon(s)♦
Stardust's Personal Guns
[spoili]
image_22.png

DSC_8637.jpg

[/spoili]

Stardust use to be a Nurse (before he got fired... more to tell in the rp). He loves using Syringes, since he can place poisons in them that do horrible things to his victims.
[spoili]
antique-medical-syringe-fly-pendant-2.jpg

[/spoili]

Stardust loves poisons, he knows about a lot of them and what they do. He knows how to mix them into drinks, food, even clothes. So if you did something mean or evil to him, be sure to never take anything from the guy... ANYTHING.
[spoili]
bottle_of_poison_by_julie_chantal-d6e62v4.jpg

[/spoili]

♦Why did you become a gang member?♦
"Well I didn't plan on joining a gang... but after weeks of living on the streets and killing people for fun, I met a member of Lee and the rest is fucking history."

♦Does your family know?♦
"My family... they're dead to me, I wish they were actually dead."

♦Theme Song♦

Last edited:
There he goes xD, last guy will be up tomorrow^^

Alright! Got my busy ass in gear and made the cast list finally <3 I linked everyone's characters (some just have the same link if they're in multiple posts) so it's easy to look at them.

I updated Zelo's CS with a new theme song that fits him way better (at least how he's scared of loving anyone and stuff :P) and with his history! I can do one for J-Hope to not leave him out, but like... It'll be happy happy fun time because... let's just admit it, J-Hope sad? Pshhh... xD

Also updated Luhan's Theme song ^^

Super sad song... because... yeah Luhan... Q~Q *snuggles him* <3

Last edited:
I literally cannot for the life of me find a song for Kris. xD He's a loser anyways so he doesn't get one...

I literally cannot for the life of me find a song for Kris. xD He's a loser anyways so he doesn't get one...
It's okay xD It's not as if all of the songs fits perfectly for my characters either xD <3

A part of me thought: "Paper hearts" fit for him and Iden, but.... I don't know xD

"People say I'm crazy... right before I shot them between the eyes. Do you think I'm crazy?"
#b30047

View attachment 101089
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈♦ STARDUST VANDERPUMP ♦〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★GENERAL★

♦Name♦
Stardust Cupid Vanderpump

♦Nickname(s)♦
Kiqueen, Star, King, Psycho, Bitch, Brat, The Head Doctor, Kiqueen Bottom, Daredevil, Son of Lucifer, Omen

♦Codename♦
Angel Mist

♦Age♦
Twenty

♦D.O.B♦
July 24th, 1995

♦Hometown♦
Paris, France

★GANG INFO★

♦Gang/Family♦
The Lee's

♦Ranking♦
1st Soldier

♦How long have they been there?♦
Two Years

★PERSONAL★

♦Sexuality♦
Homosexual

♦Personality♦
Even though his name may sound like a fantasy, Stardust Vanderpump is most people's worst nightmare. He grew up as a snobby rich kid, until his parents disowned him (more to tell in the rp). He was use to getting any and everything he wanted, growing a rude and bossy attitude towards everyone. Stardust will usually shutdown others with a few words, cutting at their soul with his harsh words and the way he talks down to most. The twenty year old boy doesn't know when to shut his mouth, if he has something to say he will say it. He's obnoxious and relentless, even if he gets beaten up and nearly dies... he'll still cuss the attacker out, not giving in at all. Even if he doesn't have his family's money and status anymore, he still acts like an Entitled Bitch, always wanting everything to go his way. He won't back down to anyone, even if he knows they'll fuck him up real good.

The side that most try to never bring out of Stardust is nicknamed Kiqueen (a mix of King and Queen), this is when the "royal" brat becomes a psychopath. He will breakdown and start charging at whoever made him loose his cool. When he is in his Kiqueen mode, there is no one that can stop him but himself. Stardust has been known to rip the fingers off of people just for looking at him wrong. He loves to see the blood of his victims splatter over his face, there's even a rumor going around that Stardust likes to take a bath in the blood of the people he kills. No one has ever taken a bath with him, so who knows if it's true or not. That sweet baby face of his only hides the sadistic and malevolent urges that are right under the surface. Pray that you never see Kiqueen.

Even though Stardust is considered mentally unstable by most, he is a loyal guy and a quick thinker. He can usually think up a solution to most problems rather quickly and precise. His solutions more than often end with him covered in someone else's blood, but he still always gets the job done. He isn't all about blood and violence, he also loves to get fucked. Stardust is one seductive and horny boy, if a guy has a 8+ inch member... he'll try to be all over it in minutes. He loves to flirt and joke around with guys. He doesn't care if they aren't attracted to him, they will be at the end of the night.

Stardust loves to make friends, if they aren't scared off by his descriptions of how he wants to kill people. He is a very social and energetic guy, loving to move around and do other things. He hates sitting in one place for long periods of time. He might have ADHD, but he has never been diagnosed. He will hop up and down in his seat if he has to stay in one place for more than a few minutes. He doesn't like being told what to do most of the time, he likes to break rules and do things his way. When he gets in trouble he starts to cry and beg forgiveness, he never means it but it's just the way he knows he can get away with most things. A few tears and pleads will get him of the hook, most of the time. He'll sleep with a person if they are mad at him, knowing that it will get him off the hook if crying and pleading doesn't.

♦Likes♦
Dick, blood, candy, sugar, cookies, colorful things, stars, space, galaxy things, aliens, dancing, killing, drugs, parties, cars, traveling, speaking French, royal treatment, getting pampered, singing, R&B Music, Rap, Trap Soul, Pop, cartoons, lollipops, mesh shorts, lace shirts, tanning, calling guys Daddy, The Sun, summer, Power Tops, hairy guys, beards, cute guys, muscles, anatomy, poison, syringes, guns, wearing his cute Nurse Outfit, drinking, breaking rules, deepthroating, angry sex, fighting, getting slapped, people obeying him, hair products, the beach, nightclubs, animals, toys

♦Dislikes♦
Old people, fat people, ugly people, people stronger than him, being broke, getting disowned, getting fired, being told what to do, not being treated like royalty, not being called cute twice a day, looking pale, strict people, too many rules, snow, winter, people cuter than him, boring days, staying still for too long, bugs, boring people, boring sex

★APPEARANCE★

♦Height♦
5'8"

♦Weight♦
163 lbs.

♦Hair Color♦
Brown

♦Eye Color♦
Emerald Green

♦Scars/Bruises/Flaws♦
Even though you would think the way Stardust acts and the things he does he would have a lot of scars and flaws, but he has none.

♦Piercings♦
Ears, Tongue, Nipples

♦Tattoos♦
None

♦Notable Features♦
His pretty smile.
2. His perky "ready-to-get-fucked" butt.
3. His beautiful and soft pouty lips that just scream "put something between them Daddy."

★RELATIONSHIPS★

OPEN

★EXTRA★

♦Weapon(s)♦
Stardust's Personal Guns
[spoili]
image_22.png

DSC_8637.jpg

[/spoili]

Stardust use to be a Nurse (before he got fired... more to tell in the rp). He loves using Syringes, since he can place poisons in them that do horrible things to his victims.
[spoili]
antique-medical-syringe-fly-pendant-2.jpg

[/spoili]

Stardust loves poisons, he knows about a lot of them and what they do. He knows how to mix them into drinks, food, even clothes. So if you did something mean or evil to him, be sure to never take anything from the guy... ANYTHING.
[spoili]
bottle_of_poison_by_julie_chantal-d6e62v4.jpg

[/spoili]

♦Why did you become a gang member?♦
"Well I didn't plan on joining a gang... but after weeks of living on the streets and killing people for fun, I met a member of Lee and the rest is fucking history."

♦Does your family know?♦
"My family... they're dead to me, I wish they were actually dead."

♦Theme Song♦

Yeah he and Blake would get along xD

Probably hoe around all the time

• Love
Luhan: "All of these hoes... Dear god... *sighs* At least Kris didn't hire them! He only hired idiots..." xD

I couldn't stop myself xD <3

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.