• Love
Reactions: GALAXY
tumblr_n8s99xDrA81r1h7ego1_500.gif

I couldn't help myself xD <3

Let's fly! XD

This is the proud underboss of the Bangs xD

I wish banners were up because I have a really nice one for Reborn >.<

Idk how to advertise this and get the word out T~T

:( I know damn banners will never be up I guess.

Iden would totally sleep with Kris like this... since he clings to him automatically sometimes...

huR1y5za8t0.jpg

• Love
@T E R R O R random but whatever, I just noticed your new signature and it made me emotional AF in a good way. Like I love that... I should of done a Black History Month Rotating Signature, I mean going to do it tomorrow and keep it up for a long time... but yeah you made this emotional guy tear up happy tears XD

My 3rd guy will be up tomorrow. Just been busy^^

@T E R R O R random but whatever, I just noticed your new signature and it made me emotional AF in a good way. Like I love that... I should of done a Black History Month Rotating Signature, I mean going to do it tomorrow and keep it up for a long time... but yeah you made this emotional guy tear up happy tears XD
Awe, i'm glad it moved someone! ^_^ It is a very important theem for my signature after all♥

*hugs* But, don't get teary Pooh! Terr loves you!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Awe, i'm glad it moved someone! ^_^ It is a very important theem for my signature after all♥

*hugs* But, don't get teary Pooh! Terr loves you!
Lol I tear up at a lot of things... I get it from my mother. I am just an Emotional Guy who isn't afraid to show it xD. I love you too. But I gotta go to bed work again early tomorrow so see you all in the afternoon for me xD.

Reactions: T E R R O R
WHEN YA DONT GET NOTIFICATIONS FOR YOUR OWN RP

@GALAXY

Guess who finished Idennnnnn :D

• Love
Thank you, thank you :D <3

Lolz xD I had figured that out months ago :x

I finished my other character too now ^_^ His name is Taylor :D

I finished my other character too now ^_^ His name is Taylor :D
Stardust will jump all over Spade xD.

I might still be making my third char, but don't know. If he's not up by Wednesday than you all know that going to just play Tiger and Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.