Reborn in a world with a broken moon (rp thread)

Cyberelite2k

Fluff lord
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Astora
Chosen Undead

These odd carriages always made him oddly nervous. Something about how automated it was brought him some suspicion. Reminded him of that blasted fortress. Bad Memories. As such he had been fiddling with his gauntlet for most of the trip. Got odd looks. Justified. His traveling companion...was less worried

"Astora! look at the view my god, it's stunning" Ferossa bellowed happily dragging the distracted undead. "these flying carriages are amazing".

He was correct, it was a lovely view. The knight felt a bit calmer and ended up joining his excitable companion in looking at the view until he could feel the vessel descending. Must be at this academy. Astora adjusted the strap his swords sheathe was attached to and started walking towards the exit of the vessel. He just wanted to get on ground and be able to potentially learn more about this place. He was followed by Ferossa.

"hopefully this place can help us with this new land, especially those black abominations" Astora said to his companion. He exited the vessel eventually avoiding the crowd by standing at the side. Good chance to inspect some of the box weapons. The Dragonslayer spear was going to be needed at least. He didn't notice that he was getting odd looks... especially when he pulled tge spear from the small box.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshenAngel
Ferossa
The Bearer Of The Curse

Ferossa had watched his friend go off and inspect his weaponry. He was always cautious of that despite his being far more durable than the bigger man. However he knew it was because he wanted to limit his deaths. Hollowing seemed to have messed Astora up more than his own experiences. The big knight decided to follow the crowd a bit. Saw someone throw up in a bin. Poor lad. Though if he still had a working stomach he would've likely done the same on the flight. However Ferossa's priority was finding a bench or something where he decided to sit down and just. Take in his surroundings. He was used to pretty sights but some of this place was just fascinating.

"i really wish I could draw, easier than my memories" he muttered before feeling his helmet get dinged by something. Hmm a stone. To be honest he only knew it happened due to the ding. "huh...i like this stone" he muttered putting the stone into his own box. He didn't think why it was thrown.

However Ferossa did see a couple of people arguing. Nerves and dislikes between people. He's seen similar in this world. Oddly people seemed to dislike those folks with animal features. He didn't understand why. They looked cool honestly but otherwise normal people. He has got to inspect that stuff. Maybe he could get ears like Shalquoir.

Last edited:

Clint had been a bit of pest during the flight. He'd bothered a couple staff throughout it, trying to get himself up to the pilot deck to no avail. Eventually he gave up with an exasperated huff and occupied himself with observing the people he was supposed to be going to school with. He'd turned down his hearing aids to avoid getting overwhelmed by all the chatter.

Two dudes in armor caught his eye. He'd seen a kid going around with a sword and shield before he hustled off to puke his brains out. Some kids were picking on a girl with... mouse ears?, a faunus if the guy that pointed him to Beacon's entrance exams in the first place was to be believed. They were a mistreated minority in this world. He adjusts his hearing aids again. He levels a glare on the kids as he ambles up, his thumbs hooked in his jean pockets. "You know, you guys should probably go get ready to land, wouldn't want to get caught in the rush getting off." The group breaks up shortly afterwards with some disagreement that Clint glowered down. He flashes a little smile to the faunus girl and leaves her be.

He gets caught in the crowd when they finally get to Beacon, and weaves out and away from the group, taking a minute to get his bearings and chill out for a little. He had a beige duffel back slung over his shoulder, and Soulstring hanging from it in shovel form. Some girl sneezed a crater into existence, that seemed like the opposite of fun. He watched that same group of jerks from the ship argue about something, then one of them yeeted a little rock at one of the armor dudes. He shoots another brief warning glare at the group before walking alongside the armored dude. "Hey, the name's Clint." He introduces himself with an easy going smile.

He wasn't too sure if coming here was such a great idea after all, he'd been aiming to find answers but he was left with more questions than anything. He hadn't been expecting immediate answers or anything like that, but his doubts were there and they weren't going away anytime soon. He'd never done the traditional high school stuff. SHIELD made sure he got the education he needed, but it definitely wasn't handled in the traditional sense. "Are things usually so intense on the first day?" He asks, hoping that this guy might know a thing or two about all this.

clint barton

hawkeye

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberelite2k
Samantha Maxis sat in the very back of the ship, closing her eyes and keeping to herself. She saw all kinds of crazy characters enter the ship, apparently they were going to the school as well. She had been sent through a strange portal to investigate the Dark Aether only to end up in this strange new planet. After learning of where she was, Samantha enrolled in Beacon, and her skills proved more than enough to pass the tests and exams required.

She watched as the ship landed, and what looked like knights and some guy with a bow converse. For some reason they stood out to her, even mong the other students like the clumsy blonde boy and quiet girl.

Sam tried to walk by the group only to bump into Clint and drop her folders, sending classified notes and documents scattering everywhere.

"My apologies..." Sam said softly, her German accent shining through just a little bit.

Reactions: Cyberelite2k
Ferossa
The Bearer Of The Curse

At the moment he heard a stranger's voice enter his ears the large knight turned his head. A..blonde, he thinks the description is, human man, nice voice. He let out a brief chuckle at the question however. Honestly Ferossa was probably as lost as a confused hollow currently. Heck he wasn't used to all these advanced pieces of equipment. He took his helmet off, a sign of friendliness in his opinion...though his companion usually disagreed.

"ah honestly im not sure Clint was it, my first day aswell but um I'm guessing maybe, people get stressed you know" he answered trying to be polite. Despite being quite socially outgoing due to his world's situation..yeah talking wasn't used often. "oh I'm Ferossa by the way, nice to meet you".

Before the knight could continue he saw someone about to bump into Clint. Didn't seem to be trying to avoid him but failed. This led to various bits of paper going all over the floor. Well it'd be rude to ignore it. So he crouched down to pick up various pieces of paper. He honestly can barely read the writing, foreign letters and bad eyes from old hollowing caused issues in that regard.

"you ok miss, got all your paper pieces" he asked calmly noting how his companion was still looking through his box of gear. "hang on"

Astora
The Chosen Undead

As he fished the spear out of the box the undead knight felt it's weight. After dealing with some of those grimm the mighty weapon seemed to be not as balanced. Probably wearing out. As so he dropped ot back in and reattached it to his belt. Better repair it when he has a camp. Or bonfire. He saw his friend talking to some blonde human. Could be polite but... he wasn't ready for strangers yet. old habits simply.

"the knight over there is Astora, my shield brother as I call it" he heard Ferossa say to the guy "come over here, talking will help us here afterall". Damn that social knight

Upon hearing this the undead walked over quietly before nodding briefly with a greeting. He has always been quite quiet. He felt the taller knight knock his shoulder plate. Seems he disliked that. Damn. Better talk properly for once... luckily someone new interrupted it. A woman with a odd accent.... wait Ferossa just kicked his shin. The other knight was trying to help pick up the spilt over paper. Damnit he can't hide behind his voice.

"...Hello as my friend said I'm Astora" he stated quickly before looking over to Ferossa. Disappointed. "nice to meet you, sir?" he asked...Ferossa is sometimes too social in comparison. Dammit why does this world need so many conversations.

"Maybe. It just seems like a bit much to me." Clint says with a small, easygoing chuckle.

He flinches when some girl bumps into him, having not noticed her. "Aw no, my bad. Sorry about that. Here, let me help." Her accent caught his attention first, there wasn't any equivalent to it that he'd heard so far in this world, which meant that she was like him. He helps her gather up her things, discretely glancing over the paperwork she had on her. It definitely didn't look like any school work he was familiar with. He recognized a couple words, but most of it was mumbo jumbo that he didn't really understand. He'd have to keep tabs on her. Maybe she new something he didn't about all this, but talking about it out in the open was dangerous.

After all, he didn't want to look crazy talking about another world. He could probably play it off as a sci-fi movie reference, but still. He didn't want to risk being too weird and blowing his cover. He straightens up when the papers are done being dealt with and flashes a friendly smile to Ferossa's friend. "Nice to meet you, I'm Clint."

clint barton

hawkeye

Maxis cursed herself for being so clumsy as she knelt down to hurriedly scoop up her papers. The documents she had dropped were sensitive Omega Group Intel she had to send to NATO before Omega's spy discovered he had been lied to and hunted her down. Sam looked up to see a young man helping her, but to be honest she didn't need his help.

"It's fine. I've got it. Thank you for the help." Maxis spoke, her German accent filtering through her words.

"Alright, see you around, then." Clint says, backing off with the girl's bluntness. And also the fact that she didn't give her name when he'd introduced himself. He wasn't going to push his luck this time around. He'd figure out more later. "Do you guys think we have enough time to look around before that thing in the arena starts?" He starts off in the direction of what he guessed was the arena anyways.

There were a couple good perches around campus, sightlines would be good in case of any trouble. Though, Beacon was probably the safest place he'd seen so far in this world. There were a lot of teachers, professional huntsman, and of course armed kids running around blowing things up.

He was technically one of those kids - barring explosions, so far, anyways - or at least he had a kid body, anyways. He wasn't sure how he was here, but school was supposed to be the place you learned stuff. And weird warrior school was the most credible option for getting the specific information he needed. "Here's hoping I'll learn something here..." He mutters under his breath.

clint barton

hawkeye

Astora
The Chosen Undead

The Knight, sensing that he should let his compatriot talk to these two, looked around, observing everyone nearby. A lot of interesting gears and looks. Not a lot of things he recognised. Sure he saw a couple of things like sabers and maces but some...he didn't recognise at all. This world was quite different so far. Very. Different. However he was unsure if everything was different.

He swears he saw something in the woods while flying overhead. Something. familiar. A series of thoughts made him begin to breathe far quicker and heavier.

Like what if it turns out the people here end up afflicted with his curse. What if the cycle continues in this world. What if... He felt a knock against his shoulder interrupting his train of frankly panicked thoughts. He turned his head seeing Ferossa, having removed his helmet exposing the large set of scars across his face. The more brute like of the knights looked concerned. No wonder. This man had to deal with his panicked outburts already. He even got impaled for it. So the larger knight had promised to try to help him whenever it happened. A lovely man.

"
i.. I'm alright, just, it's a lot for my brain to get through, new place, people just kinda.." he started calmly before chuckling "spooked I guess" he finished before going to follow the crowd into what he guessed was a meeting hall. Ignore the thoughts. For now.

"
Ah alright, hey I'll see you two later, sorry my compatriot wasn't too talkative" he heard Ferossa say to the two strangers before following him into the hall.

"I'm not sure. We'd better be prepared and get ready for any instructions." Samantha said as she looked around, putting the documents away in her pack. This place was brand new to her, she'd never seen so many odd weapons or young children here in one place. Was she even at the right location? She checked her watch and her comms link to see if Weaver or a Requiem associate was on. Nobody was online.

Great.

"Apologies for sounding so standoffish. My name is Samantha Maxis. But most people call me Sam, Or Maxis."