Reborn Elemental; Origin story (three roles open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all scientist don't do the same job. If each take part in the ED research we have many branches needed.

including biology, microbiology, physiology, biochemistry, observational sciences or just people to help out.

Wow this is sounding way more complicated that I want....

@WanderingWriter neither Japan or china are a part of the coalition; It was stated that those on "good terms". I initially thought that their government might not want anything to do with us since they've been able to create quite an empire. However, I would hate to have two characters go to waste or ask you to edit them (as that's a lot of work and I like them) so I'll just switch out two others. Anyone feel like being a nasty plot mover?
No bother, since I stopped reading at the part where you said those countries weren't originally a part of the Coalition I just edited them. Made one the South Korean Rep and the other is just an Asian-American scientist. And what do you mean by nasty plot mover?

Welp, I was making a scientist, but I don't really think it's necessary anymore, lol.
Hahahaha, I hit a big slump of nothing to do at work today so I kinda just kept making characters :P

Well, all scientist don't do the same job. If each take part in the ED research we have many branches needed.

including biology, microbiology, physiology, biochemistry, observational sciences or just people to help out.

Wow this is sounding way more complicated that I want....
It's just looking like an over-saturation of characters, imo. And there are still two people who haven't completed their CSs yet, you know? I'd rather give them a chance to catch up and decide what they want to do rather than jump in and add.

Reactions: WrittenAll Over
Hm, I'm gonna have to drop on this. The deadline on a coursework I'm doing was pulled early so I won't have the time to do it. Really sorry.

Hm, I'm gonna have to drop on this. The deadline on a coursework I'm doing was pulled early so I won't have the time to do it. Really sorry.
Alright Karakui, We'll miss you! see you in Blen ;)

It's just looking like an over-saturation of characters, imo. And there are still two people who haven't completed their CSs yet, you know? I'd rather give them a chance to catch up and decide what they want to do rather than jump in and add.
Totally get what you're saying. We are getting ahead of ourselves. We don't need this many characters but its fun to create them whilst we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.