Reborn as an Anime Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tamagi

Original poster
I want to start over with a plot that I tried doing about a year ago. The plot is about two or more characters, living in a world like ours, who ran into unfortunate situation. They died and are reborn in an anime-like world with all of there memories of there pass life intact. The characters somehow find one another and become friends. When they reach 13 years of age, they get a mysterious message from there phones, revealing that someone knows about there situation and offers to help them get there old lives back, but only if they make a deal.

Making the deal gives them powers. With those powers, they have to do jobs for the mysterious person, sending them messages. Who is this mysterious person, and why does he/she know about their past lives?

This will be a 1x1 advanced roleplay (more won't work out base off of experience). If you want to join me, please be ready to be active. If you think you're going to be inactive in the future, please don't join. This is an advance rp, which means that I would like you to be able to write at least 2 or more paragraphs per post. Also I would like you to be creative. You have creative freedom in this rp. Do what you think helps the roleplay's story.

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss the plot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.