Reboot: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate - Alternate Universe

Both of them are fine I suppose. @Esmeralda Blackheart if you're interested in playing them fine. Just as long as long as you don't pick Robin Hood and spam his poison attribute constantly. It's hard to deal with battle situations with a constantly poisoned cast.

Actually, can the archer be reserved until I can figure out who I want to play?

If still taking on players, I could Mulan as either a lancer or archer

I briefly considered Lu Bu, but I'll be honest, I'd just make "Do not pursue" a noble phantasm somehow and have him meet criteria to be lancer, archer, rider, or berserker

Actually, can the archer be reserved until I can figure out who I want to play?
I can allow that I suppose.

If still taking on players, I could Mulan as either a lancer or archer

I briefly considered Lu Bu, but I'll be honest, I'd just make "Do not pursue" a noble phantasm somehow and have him meet criteria to be lancer, archer, rider, or berserker
Esmeralda has reserved archer.

As for Mulan as Lancer I'm not sure. Does she have the criteria to fit as Lancer? I think she'd fit more in as assassin than anything. she didn't murder anyone but she hid herself rather well. I'd recommend choosing a different lancer and not Lu Bu because you'd have to nerf his noble phantasm spear quite a bit it's rather nasty. His stats, while buffed by madness enhancement in the blow link, are still rather hefty.

Berserker (Fate/Extra Rin route)