Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
3pm - 1am (GMT / BST)
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Meh, depends really. I tend to be more aggressive I suppose, but I find a good balance with my roleplaying partner and adjust my style accordingly.
Favorite Genres
Horror, gore, bloodiness, monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality... I could go on.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, sci-fi, boring high-school, slice of life genres that are bland and don't have some twists somewhere.
"Yes, well, you can forget about that. I won't be agreeing to make myself uncomfortable for your benefit. Surely you'd want me to be comfortable and happy in such an intimate, special occasion? I certainly won't find your depraved ideas exciting; I can only imagine what they are and to say they appeal to me would be a lie - and I'm not going to lie to you. You may be able to lie to me, but I don't like doing the same to you, you deserve me being honest," he muttered under his breath, his smile and generally calm and content mood falling seconds after the other's statements. He didn't want to talk about sex, always feeling awkward and uncomfortable with it all, so it was hardly going to improve his mood when he was all but forced to discuss it.

"It doesn't matter, does it? Even if I agreed, I won't be here for two months or so - you're jsut going to have to learn to live without sex for that time, I'm sure even you can manage that. It really isn't the be-all and end-all. You survived this month, didn't you? Unless you've struck up a courtship with one of the men here. Donovan, perhaps," he shrugged, splashing his now clean-shaven face with water before smiling briefly in approval of the neater appearance, feeling more like himself now he looked the way he always had. "I'm not being serious, I know you've been loyal during the month Just... really, behave yourself, you're being so dramatic. We can discuss this when I'm home next, that's what I was trying to say; it's really not worth discussing it now when I'll be leaving tomorrow."

saturnia pavonia

local non-binary edgelord
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12 pm-10:30 pm (with some exceptions)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
Passive more, though occasionally I'll do aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Scifi, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Horror
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
“... you don’t have to leave tomorrow,” he reminded, albeit barely above a whisper as he watched Harrison, still deciding to keep the towel on tight and simply wash. He hadn’t treated himself well in the past month either, having gotten either too much sleep or not enough - hence the bags under his one eye - and he rarely ever wore anything other than pajamas as of late.

The gaslighting he was being bombarded with didn’t feel right though he chose not to focus on that, instead simply nodding before stepping out into the bedroom. He rummaged through the close (though made sure to keep them all clean and folded) and decided to snatch a simple shirt to wear.

“We can talk about it when you get back, yeah. That being said, I just want you to know that I’m not some savage devil. Sure, I like a few quirky things but that’s it! I think you would in fact enjoy it. Maybe you wouldn’t, but I would like to think that you’d be up to try at the very least.”

Reactions: potassiumboron

potassiumboron

We're all monsters, living in a dream~
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
3pm - 1am (GMT / BST)
Writing Levels
Meh, depends really. I tend to be more aggressive I suppose, but I find a good balance with my roleplaying partner and adjust my style accordingly.
Favorite Genres
Horror, gore, bloodiness, monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality... I could go on.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, sci-fi, boring high-school, slice of life genres that are bland and don't have some twists somewhere.
"You thought wrong. I'm happy with the way things are in the bedroom department, Emerson. I understand that failing to meet your requirements will lead you to another man, as it has done already, but at least then I'll know for certain that you aren't dedicated to us. Relationships are about compromise. I'm not willing to compromise on this, but I can certainly compromise on something else. Laptops, for example. I know I've previously said I don't want anyone owning one when we have a computer, but I think it'd be useful for you to have one. I'm willing to adjust my feelings on that," he smiled in an effort to get things back on track, wandering to the doorway to the bedroom, though didn't enter fully, stopping and leaning on the doorframe as he observed his boyfriend closely.

"I do have to leave tomorrow. I told you, it's not my personal missions to find people to save; it's my actual work for my actual job I have that I get money for. I couldn't survive without some sort of occupation, unfortunately," he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "...I have plenty of money, I could afford to skip the trip if I had to. I just see no point when the space will do us good."

saturnia pavonia

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
“Whatever,” he decided to murmur in response, wrapping the towel around just his hips once getting into the shirt that was a bit too large for him. Leaning back into the bed, he watched the doctor with a flat expression as he internally debated how he felt.

On one hand, he could very easily cheat on the man again (assuming Rowan wanted to even hear from him again). On the other hand, he could just accept what the doctor thought was a ‘compromise’ when he personally didn’t seem to be getting anything romantically and instead getting a laptop. Choosing to stay nothing, he instead simply smiled.

“Okay, yeah, you’re right. You’re heading out anyway, so what’s the point in requesting things I’m not going to get for two months,” he spoke up, any tone of sarcasm or anger void in his voice, instead replaced with a sincere tone. “... I love you, you know that, right?”

Reactions: potassiumboron

potassiumboron

We're all monsters, living in a dream~
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
3pm - 1am (GMT / BST)
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
The comment didn't sound sarcastic, and when the Doctor glanced to inspect his boyfriend, he didn't find any signs of sarcasm on his face. But he couldn't help the feeling that the remark was made with that sort of thing in mind. When he had nothing to prove it, he couldn't call him out on it, instead returning the smile politely.

"I don't know that, no. But I'm choosing to believe that you do because I love you and it's easier to believe that my feelings are reciprocated," he returned, ignoring the fact that his tone was neutral and lacking the emotion it had held earlier. Now he felt like himself again, it was easy to drop back into the behaviour he had exhibited for decades: robotic-like coldness in his tone and expression. It wasn't necessarily who he was, but it was easier acting that way than having his emotions on display, especially when he really didn't trust Emerson to keep his mouth shut if he did see him cry or act emotional.

The last thing he needed was the household knowing that he had a softer side. That was how they'd fear him less and perhaps overpower him, and he clearly couldn't allow that to happen. Acting cold was just better for the outcomes it produced.

"I won't wake you in the morning. This'll be goodbye for a few months. Now, you all have your chores; I'd like you to enforce them for me in my absence. I know you won't punish them for disobedience, but at least try and get them to work. I won't allow anyone to laze about for days doing nothing"

saturnia pavonia

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
“I’ll try my best,” he agreed, his eye avoiding the other now as he stood awkwardly by the door. “Be sage and... try not to kill yourself again. It’s no use, evidently, and this house would probably fall apart without you. I’m not great but I can try at the very least.”

Once urging his words, Emerson rocked on his heels anxiously as he was hit with intense guilt. A small voice in his head said the guilt was stupid and that he shouldn’t feel as bad as he did just because he had sex with Rowan, but he waived those thoughts quickly as he watched the other get clean.

“Do you want me to stay? I just want to take a nap for awhile, I don’t imagine you’d want me in your bedroom, right?” He confirmed quietly, what lips he had left being pursed as a hand anxiously tapped against his skull. It was a weird habit but hearing the little snck that could be heard against his fingers calmed him a bit.