Rebirth of the Magi

Errr, woods? If Mel was near enough to the center of the wave to be turned fully into a creature, he was close to the city's center, and probably far from any forests. It could be fixed, probably, with just saying they were in an alleyway shadow or something...

Also, could the next wave of posts possibly have some characters actually meeting up? The idea was that you take care of all this isolation stuff in the character sheet's history, and maybe a tiny flashback/summary at the beginning of your first IC post if absolutely necessary, and then the RP starts when people start to meet up...my post was set up so that maybe some people would come by looking for water and meet Raerin.

I could try....but the post might turn out really long lol! Aimee has some "WTH?! I'm not going out there!!!" issues XD

I could fix that. Sorry about that. ^^; *goes to fix!* ^^

I can have Neal meet with other people uh animal...other characters. When the animals communicate with each other is it like a mental thing or an interpretation of noises and body language?

It's explained in the setting post, was edited in a little late; basically, people who have been changed completely or mostly speak a different language, but can understand the regular language. People who have been changed, but not that much, can understand the new language, but still speak regular language. Ultimately this means that any people who come in from outside won't be able to directly understand wholly affected people. Also, the "creature" language sounds sort of like regular animal sounds, even to those who can understand it.

Thought I'd just pop in tell you guys I want be able to post until next Thursday. ^^; Gone for Easter break. :3

Okay guys. I think it's time to start some action. I think the only thing that would really threaten this many people would be some kind of pack predators. Since I'm indecisive, I'll put this up to sort of a vote. You want wolves, hyenas, lions?

i vote wolves! they might be easier since we're just starting out....... :)

Hyenas have a very strong bite....Lions are bigger and have claws. Wolves are good team workers. *scratches chin* Keep in mind that some animals are bigger than normal.

I'll go for hyenas, they're scary.

I'm with Effort. Hyenas would be neat. Although, wouldn't there be some kind of mythical creature since there were elves? But that's my thoughts.

Even if there were some very, very small percentage of people who got turned into mythic or combinatory creatures, I don't think it would be a good idea to pit them against something like that this early in the game.

I'd much rather have something like that appearing be a SHOCKING REVELATION of some sort, and also a really hard battle, like a boss or something.

Alrighty then, impending battles of the animal and semi-animal kind. Awesome. Now, who's going to post next?

Guess hyenas are winning, so I'll start planning a post with that.
I'm going to initiate the battle (a scene which will include something rather significant) sometime tomorrow I think, but feel free to continue the conversation in the meantime.

-waves his GO LIONS pennant futilely-
Hyenas are cool too. x3

Okay, it's done. Sorry for the delay, I had a small writer's block yesterday and today. A small amount of hijacking was necessary for things to turn out proper.

Anyway, engage battle mode! I think I made it so there's at least one enemy per character, so feel free to "take control" of your character's opponent NPC. Just don't make the battle too easy if you can manage.

We need posts! D: I'm tired of waiting! ;.;
It's suppose to be an awesome action part of the RP! >_>

Ok, I'm gonna assume Popo's character ran away like deer often do, since he seems to be lurking. Also, I put this together from the IC posts:

HYENA TALLY:
At least 6 to start (5 plus the ambusher)
-1 burned by fireball
-1 knocked aside
-1 stabbed in the neck: DEAD
-1 electro-killed: DEAD
-1 shot to death: DEAD
-1 neck broken: DEAD
-1 knocked Neal over (the burned one, according to my latest post)

=4 DEAD hyenas, 2 injured/stunned ones.