Rebirth of a Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds interesting. Is a picture absolutely required?
Been a while since I last played an RP...

Not required, but would be appreciated. @Brosephus

Article:
Appearance
Male, Caucasian, Ponytail, Blue cotton trenchcoat

Name
Isaiah Watts

Alias
Iago

Height
5 ft 5 in / 165.1 cm

Weight
174 lb / 78.9 kg

Profession
Former Corp. Espionage

Role
Infiltration/New Recruit

Skills
Disguise/Stealth/Observance

Relationships
N/A

Quirks
Watts is quiet and nonchalant, much better at listening than talking(Though he may
crack a dry joke occasionally). He has mixed feelings about his line of work.
Despite this, he nonetheless earns his keep well. Somewhat of a cynic.

Espionage is clearly his forte. He is a good actor and knows how to look like he belongs, even in unusual places. Walking past people unnoticed, conning people into giving away information, pickpocketing, and sneaking past danger are all things that come naturally to him.

If caught in a bad place with no way out, he has few qualms about fighting dirty.
(It's not "dastardly". The other guy is trying to kill you.) He also has a knack for finding improvised weapons. Bits of rebar, broken bottles, and loose bricks are all fair game.

He occasionally does carry a weapon - a short-barreled Webley revolver.
Bio
Watts was originally hired to steal trade secrets by a foreign client
several months ago. After entering the country, the plan was to break into a certain
prestigious university and steal sensitive
documents filed away in the offices.

However, on the night of the break-in, the job was botched due to an unexpected turn of events.
A campus administrator working late was killed. Watts was caught and arrested
on multiple charges, including suspicion of murder.

While being transported out of Rosedale, He managed to escape his captors. Now on the run, out of money, and hunted by law enforcement, he has turned to the Tanaka gang in desperation.

Voice Actor
N/A

Theme
El Tigr3 - Heist

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to find more pictures for the inside of the mansion and dojo, but just can't seem to find what I really want. Just think about how traditional Japanese room are like but with a mix of some modern like the furniture so that way they aren't just sitting on the floor all the time with a small table. There's also more modern things like couches, coffee tables, regular tables and a modern looking kitchen, bedrooms, and offices.

Remi's post will come in later, so that way she can have her grand entrance when the others are already there. That's her thing.

Are you guys still accepting sign ups? I'd love to join if you are.~ (:

Reactions: Quake
Here's my CS. (: Please let me know if I need to change anything. @ScarletNova Hope you don't mind, I wrote Natsume into a portion of the story just to explain how my character came to join the gang.

Appearance:
260px-Reiko_Nagase.png

Name: Kiri Tanaka-Yori

Alias/Nickname:
KT (Friends and Family) |
Midnight (Racing Alias)

Height: 5'5

Weight: 115lbs.

Profession: Auto Mechanic | Street Racer

Role in Gang: Mechanic/Tech Whiz

Relationships:

Natsume Tanaka | Relative:

KT is a distant relative of The Demonic Angel; second cousins to be exact. KT looks up to Natsume and has never forgotten when she was saved way back when.

Skills:

Street Racing | Machinery | Auto Mechanics | Technology

When it comes to vehicles, KT is an all around savant. Her natural talent paired with unmatched work ethic result in her being one of the best mechanics in Rosedale. While she excels with automobiles, KT is also able to repair less complex objects as well, making her a useful member of the Tanaka Gang.

Quirks:

For the most part, KT is a pretty ordinary girl. Her only big quirk is she doesn't like letting people see her eat. Because of this, KT always eats at extremely odd hours to avoid anyone catching her. If someone does catch her eating, she will insist excessively that she wasn't eating, but was performing some other activity instead.

Bio:

For most of her life, Kiri grew up outside of Rosedale. She lived with her parents in a small, comfortable suburb; her father an engineer, her mother a nurse. Growing up, Kiri's life wasn't particularly difficult. She spent a lot of time playing video games and watching tv, absorbing everything she saw and building her imagination. Over time, Kiri manifested a fascination for street racing. She had seen it in a movie once, and ever since found it to extremely "awesome." The roar of the engines, the speed, and the risk; all these things drove Kiri to begun studying auto mechanics and the art of automobile racing. For months, Kiri begged her parents to teach her how to drive. At first they denied her ridiculous request, but upon seeing her love and devotion for automobiles, they finally gave in and began giving her simple lessons. By the age of fifteen, Kiri was a solid driver. She wasn't particularly racing material, but she had the skills to operate a vehicle safely.

One night, while returning from a school function, Kiri was driving with her parents down an icy road. It had been a fun night, and the trio were all laughing and joking; enjoying a good time. For a moment, Kiri took her eyes of the road to poke fun at her father. In doing so, she failed to notice the sharp turn ahead of her. By the time she noticed the turn, it was too late. Slamming on her brakes in an attempt to stop the vehicle, Kiri screamed as the vehicle skidded and slammed through the thick steel guardrail, pitching the teenage girl and her parents off the road and into a steep ditch where it rolled over multiple times before stopping at the bottom of the ravine.

When Kiri awoke from her unconsciousness, she was laying on her back in a hospital bed. Three days had passed. A doctor came in and explained that she had undergone surgery. One of her ribs had broken and punctured her lung, causing it to fill with blood. Somehow, she had been saved. However her parents weren't so lucky. They had died in the car accident.

After Kiri got out of the hospital, she buried her parents. She was broken; devastated by all that happened. At first she didn't know what to do. Her father's family had all passed away. That's when Kiri remembered her mother saying something years back about how she had relatives in Rosedale. With no home and no family, Kiri packed what little she had and bought a bus ticket for Rosedale in search of her mother's family.

Upon arriving in Rosedale, Kiri didn't know what to do, or where to begin searching. She figured the only thing she could do was ask around. She quickly discovered the Tanaka family was quite well known. However, on her way to the mansion, Kiri was attacked a small group of thugs, who grabbed her possessions and began to attack her. Blows fell quickly on her, and Kiri feared she would surely die.

That's when Kiri met Natsume.

In what seemed like seconds, a raven haired girl rushed upon the attackers, taking them out one by one. Opening her eyes, Kiri looked up to see her savior standing over her, asking if she was okay. Nodding, she took the girls hand and stood up, sniffling and brushing dirt off before bursting into tears into her cousins arms. Her parents death, the guilt, and the attack; it had all been too much. This was the start of the friendship between Kiri and Natsume. When Kiri was finally patched up and taken care of, Natsume offered her a spot in her gang. With nowhere else to go, Kiri accepted and joined the gang. Over time, she grew to care for Natsume and the other members of the group.

When "Lonesome Road" went into effect, Kiri (now nicknamed KT) had been with the gang for a little over a year. During that time, she had perfected her driving ability and had been in a couple street races. However, she wasn't very well known. With Lonesome Road in effect, KT fled the country and traveled to Europe in pursuit of her dream, where she spent the next three years honing her driving skills. Fearing that other racers wouldn't respect a female racer, KT took up the mantra of Midnight, a ruthless street racer who dusted every opponent she faced. Before long, Midnight became a staple in European street racing. Then, as if by magic, Midnight disappeared from the racing scene.

Now, Midnight's come home to Rosedale.

Current Ride:
audi-r8-matte-orange.jpg

Theme: Come First - Terror Jr

@QuakeUPSB, I'm completely fine with what you wrote in for Natsume in your CS.

I'll be posting in the next day or two, just trying to figure out what I should have Natsume do exactly and I'm a bit too tired to come up with anything tonight.

I hope he's okay. I'm not sure how he'd make his way into that meeting, although I imagine there are plenty of ways he could get an in given his field.

Appearance

Fake Name: Sean Baker

Alias: England

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160lb

Profession: Contract Killer

Role in Gang: Killer, Enforcer and Bodyguard (When needed)

Skills:
Firearms. (Master)
Knife Combat. (Expert)
Hand-to-Hand Combat (Proficient)
Demolitions. (Expert)
Ambush and Anti-Ambush Knowledge. (Expert)
Medical Knowledge: (Familiar)

Quirks: He is always at least an hour early to any meeting or appointment.

Bio: Most of what is known about Sean is either rumor or myth. The only two things anybody can really agree on are that he is English, or at least has an English accent and that he is an extremely gifted killer. Most assume that he has spent time in the military due to his skill set and the people who assume that usually reference some branch of special forces. The truth is that they're pretty close to the mark, at least on those points.

He was born in England in a large town not too far from London and raised in a broken home. His father was an alcoholic criminal who would regularly physically abuse his wife and Sean himself. Despite being an intelligent person the young Sean did terribly at school, primarily because of the distraction of his extremely stressful home life. He got into a fair amount of trouble as a youth but was smart and fortunate enough to never get caught. Things improved quite a bit at home when his father was murdered whilst walking home from the pub one night, his head caved in with a brick when Sean was fifteen. There was no forensic evidence left from the killer at the scene and the police just assumed it was one of the many people the man owed money to. No one was ever charged.

A couple of years later Sean left school. He'd gotten several GCSE's but had little to no idea what he wanted to do. He knew he didn't want to go to college. He'd had enough of school, but he also knew he didn't want to bag groceries or lay bricks for the rest of his days. It was his lack of direction that made him join the military and his curiosity to see if he had what it takes to pass selection that lead him to join the S.A.S. It was the most difficult trial of his life, but after five months he passed, being one of 18 out of 240 men to earn the winged dagger. The next several years consisted of training, learning and fighting. He was deployed dozens of times, mostly in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Eventually he left, tired of not making much money for the amount of risk he took on and deaths of friends that he witnessed. Using contacts he'd made whilst in the Special Forces he purchased several fake identities and moved to the U.S, to a city where his particular talents would undoubtedly be in high demand. He's spent the last year making a name for himself in the underworld, but missing the familial aspect of the S.A.S and all the benefits such a grouping brings, he has begun to seek an organisation to represent.

Voice Actor: Jack O'Connell

Theme: The White Buffalo - The Whistler

@The Wanderer, is Kassem's character accepted? You haven't mentioned anything yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kassem
Oh, sorry.

He is approved. @Kassem

Thank you. Anybody willing to act as Sean's in? Maybe they're a friend and took him along as back up, being suspicious of the meeting? Or maybe someone simply invited him.

Thank you. Anybody willing to act as Sean's in? Maybe they're a friend and took him along as back up, being suspicious of the meeting? Or maybe someone simply invited him.

I could have KT be your in. Maybe they met during her racing days in Europe and when she found out the old gang was getting back together, she called on him for a little extra muscle? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.