Rebirth of a Gang IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah took notice of the newcomer. Some of the others looked hilarious. Not this guy. The new guy looked experienced, calculated. A killer. Not unlike the guys who had been following him. He quietly cocked his own revolver. Just in case. Maybe he was stupid to come here.

He found a seat. "I'm glad you got to host this little reunion with all your special friends. But I'm here 'cause I heard you could get me on a trip to Costa Rica. What's the job you need doing? And how can I trust you to keep your word about my reward?"

Last edited by a moderator:
It seemed that Natsume's persuasion had caused Lindow to give them a chance, prompting him to take a seat back down on the couch. It was shortly after that little problem was resolved that they went back to the plan Natsume had just mentioned.

"Yes and I plan to use those connections Misheru," Natsume commented. She knew the girls status, which gave them the upper hand in many ways, as well as Natsume's own status now that she has become the head of the Tanaka mansion. In no time, they would be able to have the police completely under their control and doing their bidding.

Natsume was about to continue with the plan when another man walked into the room, one she had not summoned. Natsume watched him carefully as he spoke and soon after, KT explained who he was. "If KT brought you, then you are welcome here. Now, let's continue on, shall we?"

Just after that, Isaiah questioned Natsume about his job and reward. "Patience. In return for helping the gang regain it's original status, you all will get whatever you want and if that is a trip to Costa Rica then so be it. As for what I will need from all of you, well, that's simply your skills, what you are good at. Now, back to the task at hand. We gain power over the police, which will have to be done in many ways depending on the people. Some may have to be bribed, others blackmailed. I frankly don't care the means, as long as the police are under my power."

"Oh, I can get whatever we need!" Remi said. "Like, if you need to bribe them or something like that, I could totally get whatever it is that you need." Remi was a dealer after all, and it was her job to get what was necessary for the gang members to do their jobs, or if they just simply wanted something.

"After the police, we will begin work on the other gangs. We'll have to bring ourselves out of hiding, start scaring away the competition. I assume some here still have heard of the Tananka Gang, so our revival shouldn't be too hard to obtain to a certain extent. They know of us, they just don't believe our power. We will change that."

Remi giggled. "I'm so excited! We're getting the band back together! And we're totally going to kick some booty!" Of course, the girl liked to joke around and tease all the time, it was just the way she was.

Not long after Lindow sat down he would give an annoyed look as he saw Misheru approach him, knowing full well what was coming. "Doesn't seem like you broke anything.", she said with her arms on her hips to Lindow. "Except your pride maybe." After which Misheru flicked Lindow's forehead, forcing him to shut one eye on reflex and let out a low grunt; turning his head to the side away from Misheru. "Tch...I bet you wish I actually broke something..." "I'll shut up for the rest of this if you just sit down and stop lecturing me for two frickn seconds. Lindow would never admit it but Misheru was right about his pride being hurt. He kept a decent stone face like he always does so not many people would be able to tell but it would be obvious to Misheru on account of her being around him long enough that probably the next chance Lindow gets to, he would run himself ragged till near collapsing from exhaustion in penance for being knocked onto his back so easily. Pride certainly being Lindow's greatest sin.

The room was certainly more lively now then when Lindow first showed up as there were now a good amount of people in the room. Lindow wasn't good at reading people but there was one guy that caught Lindow's eye and that was the newest arrival, the one that seemed to be friends with the "KT" woman. Lindow has lived in the slums of Rosedale all his life and has has been in the underground long enough to know the eyes of someone who has killed before; but it felt like this guy was on a whole other level compared to the petty gang killers that Lindow's seen and it made him nervous. The feeling really started to drive home the idea that this was real.

Then as Natsume began speaking once again about what the starting plans would be as well as the follow up objectives the young man continued to be persuaded about the legitimacy that was occurring here.

The "anything you desire" reward after everything is done admittedly sounded like a bunch of crap to Lindow. He has been the victim of "false promises" before he was even born and he wouldn't start believing in lavish promises now. But if Misheru was gonna get involved in all of this then so was he; Lindow would keep his promise to Misheru same as he always has.

On the quick topic of skills Lindow didn't even try to think about what everyone in this room was good at nor would he probably understand what some of those skills would be. But he knew what he was good at which puzzled him. They could have picked up any other fighter in the underground fight clubs within Rosedale so why did he get chosen? Was it because he already had relations with Misheru? The throbbing pain in the back of Lindow's head would quickly make the young fighter halt his thoughts for the time being...perhaps the fall did hurt his after all or maybe he really was just thinking to hard about it all.

Then after the police were out of the way they'd be taking on the gangs. Lindow didn't know much more than the common thug on the street about the gangs in Rosedale. The only one that directly came to mind was "The Inferno Gang" and that was mainly for the obvious reasons of what they do and who they were as people. Run of the mill thugs that Lindow was all too familiar with...only those guys liked to blow shit sky high for the fun of it. Lindow remembered that one time that he beat an inferno gang member in a fight club match... The next morning he found a cherry bomb in his mailbox that would have blown Lindow's hand off if he hadn't shut the mailbox as quickly as he did. Lindow's expression would clearly give way to a hint of spiteful anger at these thoughts before quietly subsiding.

Misheru Tachibana has seen her fair share of men in suit. Well, men in suit who worked for, or alongside her father. But she has never seen one openly with a weapon before. After Lindow's usual grumpy retort, she merely gave a small grin before taking a seat at the other end of the couch, shooing his feet away slightly. "Don't say that. You might end up looking all cute and pouty.", she teased him yet again. The light blonde knew the male did not appreciate her teasings all too well, but after all the time they have spent together, she knew he was just a big softie at heart.

"After the police, we will begin work on the other gangs...."

She nodded in compliance before her mind begin to work on what type of gun the guy KT had brought in was using. Oh well. "Wouldn't it be better if we got rid of the other gang silently? If we do decide to go all out, there can be a chance of corruption among the police we have already claimed 'loyalty" to us. Undoubtedly, from "The Inferno gang". Although showing them who's the boss in this town is vital, we don't need unnecessary twits trying to pick around with the minor details of our plan. Well, that is my opinion.", Mish said with a soft chuckle, an almost inaudible one.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Ryder listened to Natsume's orders. Before he raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Inferno Gang. He'd heard of them in the newspaper he had read in diners, on his drive to Rosedale.

They seemed to be psychopaths put in power by higher ups, and are lead thusly by said higher ups. For he doubted that those people would be so organized or anything of the sort on their own.

Which made him curious about who was pulling their strings.

But, eventually he raised his tape recorder, rewinding it. Then pressing play. "Let us deal with these in-" He pressed stop, before fast forwarding, pressing play once more. "-Psychotic Knobheads." The phrases sounded like they were from two different shows or movies. Though, what movie/show was unknown.

He agreed with Misheru. The sooner they took care of the Inferno gang. The better.

As for possible outside gang corruption in the police force, he thought of several ways to solve this. Ultimately coming to one conclusion. Interrogating one of the more "corrupted, and knowing" members of the police force. Find out who would be secretly be reporting to the rival gang. Eliminate them.

Which, said information was not known to Ryder. And he didn't exactly have a quote for that specific phrase.

His thoughts went to an ad he saw on a TV in downtown Rosedale. It was an ad about augmentations for small things. Like hearing, speech, heart. That type of stuff. He would have to check it out sometime soon. So he could communicate better.

Last edited:
Natsume raised up her hand when the inferno gang was mentioned. "Just children playing around," the leader replied then shook her head. "They are not much of a threat as they like to think they are. Ever hear the saying, their bark is worse than their bite. Frankly, they already can't even touch this place."

But, Natsume did understand where Misheru was coming from. "However, in small amounts they can be taken care of while gaining the police. Just make sure not to draw attention enough to cause problems." They couldn't get caught by the police before they took over them.

She looked over at Ryder when he mentioned about letting them deal with them. "I trust in you all to make the right decisions for the gang. Now, that being said, some are old, some here are new. Obviously, some question the point of why there are even here." She took a pause and looked at a few of them who were questioning the situation even if they hadn't said or shown it. "That is expected. You are all now apart of the Tanaka Gang. Yes, we will be taking back our town, but there is one most important rule in this gang. We are a family, so get along with your family, get to know your family."

"I get it!" Remi shouted out. "You want us to bond with the others that we don't know so well, right? Because it's best to get to know everyone and their abilities so we know who to call when something is needed, or what to do. It's best to know each other in a gang and be a tight group because then we work harder and protect each other."

Natsume raised up her hand and placed it on Remi's head, rubbing her hair. "Yes. Get to know each other. I don't plan to be so formal all the time. Also, my home is your home. Feel free to do what you please here, or stay as long as you like. It's a large house, and I'm rather bored by myself."

"I have to decide what room to make my office now," Remi commented. "I bet it's going to be bigger and even better of a room than my first one at the old HQ. I'm so excited!" And with that commented the small girl was already rushing into other rooms to find where she might want to set herself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.