Rebels and such.

• Thread starter ยcɧɨɧą sąsųkҽ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
'ow, ow, what's going on? Everything is dark, Celene... Celene... What happened. Celene please be okay.. I'm sorry.. I'm.' "I'm sorry!" Elana yelled waking up in Celene's attack. Forcing herself to sit up everything get dizzy again. She waited a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to everything. When she saw Celene, she looked safe. "Celene.." She said sounding a little dry and rough. It hurt just to get that one word out. Then she saw, card man, and immediately Elana went into fighter mode. Ignoring the numbing pain, she jumped in between them pushing Celene to the side. "What the hell are you doing here." Dropping to one knee in pain continuing to hold her glare on him. 'This is the worst power outage I have ever had.' She thought to herself, but continued to be ready just in case card man tried anything. Looking at Celene she asked "What the hell did I miss?"

"Calm down, Elana, it's alright" She tugged the girl down next to her in the floor, "Your pain shouldbe fully subsided in a moment when you gain full clarity and consciousness. "He helped, it's okay, I think." She placed a hand on her side where it was critically damaged, but now lay on her skin like an old scar. She smiled and fixed Elana's hair once she stopped speaking. "I'm glad you're okay now. You're Still welcome to get cleaned up and stay the night. I can help" She paused, blushing again as She realized how that might sound, "I mean, I can get your clothes cleaned and everything, and you can use some of mine. We're about the same size despite you being a little taller, but I usually wear them a little longer anyways As far as clothes for home. I didn't mean to make it sound like I would help you bathe or anything, that's all I meant" She shyly scratched the back of her head.

Alojz thought about the question, until Elena shot up and tried to kill him. As Celene explained to Elena what happened it seemed to at least make Elena less hostile. Alojz sat in confusion of his circumstances. "Well, I better get going. You can keep the remaining 20 ml of the reagent just only use a 5 ml dose when your out of energy or stamina. And those bandages are lined with a small amount of that same thing, so don't over wrap anything. Those items are really for emergencies like this one. I won't bother to ask for your names. Now, Can you open the hatch please." He patted the empty holster. "I used an explosion trick to get in here and they don't return after those."

Elana started giggling, which was weird cause Elana usually didn't real laugh. The sound, sounded foreign to her. "Thanks Celene, you can help with whatever you see fit, your the healer." She teased patting her on the head. Sitting up she looked over herself, so many bandages. Looking back at Celene she apologized. "I didn't think I would have such a bad power outage." The more she relaxed the more she found Celene was right the pain was dimming, smiling she stood up slowly. Stretching her arms, and neck, gods she was stiff. Then terror came her face "My backpack!" She scanned the whole room and found her bag in the corner she ran to it and opened it immediately. "Thank the gods he's safe." Pulling out a little red fox like animal, rubbing it's back it came to life. The animal shook and stretched then looked at Elana. "Are you okay Elana?" It spoke. "Yes, I'm fine Kye. How about you? All systems good?" The little fox sat and looked up as if searching for something. "Everything seems to be in order." Elana looked relived and picked up the little creature, him automatically wrapping himself around her shoulders. Looking back at card guy she asked again. "What did I miss?"

She only continued in embarrassment as Elana read her on about the shower comment. When the man suggested he leave, She turned to him, confused at alll of his actions. "Did we interrupt a date of yours? You still haven't answered my question" She teased. "And our names have been said enough to where you shouldn't have to ask. I think you should stay awhile and explain a few things" She urged, curious and still confused about all that had happened and why he would come and go so quickly without explaining really anything. She finished her hair, getting it all brushed out, and styling it back into the elegant hairdo from before, once again putting in the blades that doubled as two gorgeous hair pins. She then turned back to Elana to attempt to explain ask that had just happened. "Well, the fight continued, I kept you safe and went back out to it, and wind up coming home with Strife following me due to the severity of my wounds. I healed you, and he uh.. healed me. We basically passed off ailments, and... yeah." She finally finished up with an explanation she was still a little confused about herself.

Alojz sat and watched the animal come out of the bag. At first he thought it was a familiar, but then it conducted a systems check. Even though the animal had fur it was robotic. The two girls started becoming more hostile, with his wounds only healing and theirs healed he stood no chance in a fight or escape, and not to mention out of cards. Alojz let out a sigh. "I'm not going into to much detail, but I was instructed by an employer who calls himself "X" to get rid of those two gangs cause they were starting to pester his own. So I set up that fight tonight so they would kill themselves, and the few remaining at the safehouse would be killed from a C4 explosive, but they decided to go against my orders and come out, and you saw what happened afterwards." Alojz rested against a truss beam holding his side. "Knowing about this "X" guy will put you in grave danger. So to answer your question, Celene? I'll stop grabbing you, when you stop getting into trouble." His hair covered one eye as he looked on with a dead serious face.

Elana just starred at Celene and card guy with a confused look on her face. "Well, apparently you miss a lot when you pass out." Looking at card man she thanked him. Then she got a glimps of herself in a mirror. "Oh god! I look like I just crawled out of the depths of hell." Pulling her raven black hair out of the braid it fell all the way to her hips. Messing around with it she found dry blood and sticks in her hair making herself more annoyed, looking over at Celene. "Now, about this shower you offered me. I think I would like to take you up on that now." Looking back at her own reflection and making a face. Elana stripped off her shirt not even caring who was in the attack, it was so ripped you could see her bra underneath anyway. Looking at it she remember how much this shirt had cost her. Sighing she felt a little sad, 'I'm just never allowed to have nice things am I?' Now officially pleading with her eyes to get cleaned up she walked out of the attack finding Strife downstairs. Ignoring him she just went to find a bathroom.

She listened, getting closer to Elana. She simply replied to the last comment by saying "You started it" She then stood up and actually walked over to her and their newest, or at least newly revealed, guest. She smiled and began to pet the small animal as she sat down next to them. "Well, leave if you'd like, I was just a little curious about some things. But seeming of which you now know we're I live, you know." She shook her head and stood up, walking over to the hatch, placing her body in a position to where neither member could see how she messed with it, it swinging open a moment later. She stood back up gesturing to it as she looked to the man, indicating he could leave should he wish, then walking back to Elana and her, pet? At her comment about the shower, along with her actions that followed, She followed the girl downstairs, attempting to cover her and lead her towards her bathroom.

"What a weird guy.." She whispered in Celene's ear. "Oh Kye, meet Celene, Celene, Kye." The fox jumped off her shoulders to the ground and lowered its head in a bow. "Lady Celene, it is a pleasure to meet a beautiful woman such as yourself." Elana looked at him with a face that said here we go again. "Can you not hit on every woman who shows up. It's not gonna happen Kye your a machine." Kye looked up at her. "I can always dream." Then he laughed a deep laugh that had a little hum to it that kind of showed he was a machine. "This was a lot of weirdness in one day. Is this a norm when it comes to you?" Elana smiled at her, her teeth looking completely white compared to her with all the dirt still on her.

Alojz hopped down the ladder. And waved as he left for his apartment. He turned the corner and a bag was thrown over his face, he was continually carried until he landed in a car. He heard a snap and the engine motor began roaring, A man in front of him was laughing. Two men next to him kept his arms still with their their tight grasps. "Goto the sewer lead out." The car motioned forward and came to a stop, just a stop sign. The man held a glass in his hands, Alojz could here him shaking the ice around, but it moved slowly almost like in a paste instead of liquid. "That was an excellent job tonight Alojz. You seemed to enjoy yourself as well! Just kidding I told you to behave as such just in case you didn't kill them you would at least scare them." This is "X"?! "You've probably figured out I'm "X". Well, I've figured out you've been talking, sound can travel a long distance if you amplify it." A conversation in another dialect entered the car. "That was a wife and her husband quibbling over who stole the cake slice... In Japan." No way?! He can control sound?! "And about that talking here's your warning to quit it." The car door flung open sending ALojz flying into the nearby empty sewer basin. He landed with a hard thud on the damp cement ground. Using his glove he tore the bag off and let out a breath. "Damn it."

"Yeah, he was a little odd" She agreed. She jokingly bowed back to the Fox, acquainting herself with him. "The pleasure is mine" She politely added." Not all days, no. Definitely not. " She let out a soft giggle "The shower is in here" She lead Elana into the bathroom, closing the door behind them so she could show her the entirety of her nice, clean bathroom, showing her all of the products she had, offering her to use any She liked. "Oh, I used to have a cat, I have a few products for fur." She pulled a bottle out from under the sink, leading down and showing it to the fox, "this is a special formula, you don't need to use it with water or rinse or anything, it's kind of like dry shampoo but for cats. So we can make your coat all nice, clean, and shiny without messing with your inner workings and circuits" She smiled, scratching the small robotic creature behind the ear. "So feel free to use anything you'd like to use, I have since towels and back up clothes in here" She turned around, opening a small cupboard built into the wall, pulling out a clean towel and a couple sets of clothes for her to pick from when she was finished. She placed them on top of the toilet and went over to the bathtub, showing her how to make it hotter or colder and switch between bath and shower, taking her hair down, but leaving in the hairpin blades.

She looked at Celene as if she were a goddess. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. Also look Kye you can be all squeaky clean too." She giggled with a huge smile on her face like a kid on Christmas. Elana turned the water on to the best heating setting, got undressed and got in. Time went by and Elana did not want to get out but according to Kye she was starting to look like a raisin. She stuck her tongue out at him and washed her hair quickly. Drying off she sat on the floor of the bathroom and put the cat shampoo on to Kye. He sat there enjoying the pampering. "It's been a while there huh friend?" Kye just licked her hand and told her to get back to rubbing. She glared at him, "You know they sad real pets were a pain in the ass but who know animatronic one would be so high maintenance." She finished combing kye and quickly got dress in a pair of shorts and shirt that was there. 'Hmm I guess we are about the same size.' She walked out of the bathroom and went to go look for Celene to thank her again.

Celene blushed deeply, wondering if Elana had gotten so excited that she hadn't noticed she was still in the bathroom with her. She let out a light giggle as she turned around, not wanting to stare at the girl, more open the door and make her cold or risk anyone else seeing her in her... vulnerable state. She continued to sit on the floor, tugging at Elana to show her that she had practically walked over her. She was still dirty, and in need of some cleaning herself. She crawled over and washed her hands, drying them off quickly, then grabbing the small fix gently, placing it in her lap and softly petting his nice clean coat.

She looked at Celene and sat next to her. "Thanks for the bath. I really needed it." She scratched behind Kye's ear. "I like this attention." Kye said in his mechanical voice. "I bet you do. btw sorry if I took to long." She blushed at Celene feeling guilty. "and sorry for not seeing you, i guess being clean for the first time in two weeks kind of got to my head." Kye looked at Elana. "Make sure to comb your hair out." Elana glared at Kye. "Thanks mom!" She got back up and grabbed the comb she used to brush Kye, cleaning the hair out then putting it threw her own long black hair. "So Celene, why are you being so nice to me and Kye? I mean you just met us. For all you know I could have been some psycho." She giggled at herself. "Well, a crazy psycho."

Alojz struggled to his feet. Looking around he recognized where he was, it was where gangs converge in a fighting contest. The contest was almost like an urban Olympics dedicated to just contact events. Alojz looked to his right, he was looking for a sewer tunnel that was used as a shortcut from the main square in the city. Looking to his right he found it, but it was blocked off by a metal grate. What the hell is going on? They've never done that before. Where is "X"? The pain from his side came back and he fell to his knees. The sounds of barking could be heard in the distance. I'm about three blocks away from my apartment If I can get out of here I should be fine. The edges of the basin were fenced except for in certain areas where they had cut holes and took out fence sections. The barking got louder and Alojz eventually was looking at about 6 pit-bulls being held by two bulky men. A man in a white suit and yellow morph suit underneath walked up to the edge. "Welcome to your death Alojz!" Alojz gripped his side and looked up with his serious face again. Damn "HE" got me...

Ajolz passed the man from earlier unknowingly. His form clothed in an attire of pitch cloth, hooded sweatshirt, skintight jeans, and thrice leathered combat boots plated in high-carbon steel sat above the second story balcony of a apartment laying smack-dab in the middle of the city. Its interior was broken down and riddled with many decaying pieces of furniture. Blonde bangs peeked from the crown of his head covering, masking visage. Ivory fangs snarled upon the sighting of a few thugs stalking the youth. "Prey.." Sladelius quickly perched himself on the cold steel railing, bending either knee to crouch. Nondominant left hand rested a flat palm against the surface as the opposite reached behind his right hip to draw the two and a half foot long katana from a steel clip attached to his middle belt loop. The beast did not withdraw the weapon's blade, but rather gripped the midsection of the midnight saya.

"Fool don't know what he's gotten himself into." A rather tall African American male huffed to a much smaller Caucasian. Ruby tendrils sprouted from his scalp in rows of four. Several piercings lined each ear, with the rest of his face being covered by a thin pair of tan panty hose, save for crimson eyes. The rest of his form was not surmisable, but it was easy to make out a large two-by-four lined in razor wire firmly gripped in his left hand, which had been bare. "Niggas these days neva pay no attention to dey surroundin', so they end up dyin' in the worst places." "Yeah, that does seem the happen quite often here." The other spoke calmly. "You sense anything out of the ordinary?" Black fingerless gloves rose to push a think index finger against the bridge of his nose, pointing to a luminous diamond mark seemingly carved into the gentleman's flesh. Platinum blonde hair was tied into a straight ponytail, held together by a thin matching rubber band to match the shade. Dull ocean blue oculi highlighted by thin crescents for irides gazed at the locale, raising both brows suspiciously. The man was dressed in a solid white business suit, gator shoes, and fedora.

"Call for your men, Deon.. Something isn't right." In a quick snap of the wrist, the minion did as his master bidded, using his thumb to flick open a small silver cell phone lid, speedily pecking at the number pad before fumbling. "Ahh, fuck it! Aye yo Siri, call tha squad." "Calling Tha Squad...."

Last edited by a moderator:
After walking the woman from earlier home Strife walked up to the top of the roof ".... Now hopefully I can enjoy my damn cigarette" Strife pulls out his lighter and a cigarette lighting it and taking three drags from it "Ahhh.. Much better now maybe I can enjoy the the morning sunrise to bad that could be a while" Strife senses a dark presence approaching "Shit! at least I was able to enjoy part of this cigarette"

(After Shiro posts, we will be waiting for Cry to do so, since she is accepting my invitation. )

Alojz came to a wobbly stand, coming into a drunken praying mantis pose he faced the dogs. The two bulky men released the dogs, Alojz's adrenaline reached an all-time high as the dogs approached him. Blacking out at a vital moment the dogs had got a hold of him, Alojz struggled to shake them off. The mysterious man was laughing as hard as possible. "Is this really the great cardmaster Alojz?!" His tone became more sinister and mellow as he made his next statement. "I thought you would have been more of a challenging kill." Alojz enraged by the comments, took a deep breath before tensing every muscle in his body forward then back like a gun snapping the dogs' necks. The man in the white suit dismissed his servants. "So your finally ready to play huh?" He swung his arms up extending them to incredible lengths "Then come at me Alojz!" Alojz charged. Without cards of any sort Alojz was useless, but fought anyways. The battle had only just begun and it was one-sided; If Alojz took to the sky he was shot down, If he tried to juke the man out the reproach of the arms would hit him, every attempt he made failed. Alojz eventually on the ground was pummeled by the man's massive hands. "C'mon get up and play! "X" isn't paying me to kill a dead toy!" Alojz started laughing, the man withdrew from his body. Sluggishly lifting his body up, the blood ran all down Alojz body below his feet sat a small pool of his own blood. Alojz looked to the man with a crazed look in his eyes.

"You know Mr.Clown that's a lot of blood..." The man tensed at the comment. "Let's not waste it." Alojz dipped his glove in the blood, when he pulled it out it had transformed into a metal card. He did the same with the other, afterwards there was not an ounce of his blood anywhere in sight. His hands were completely scarred with cut scars and burn marks. "Blood transfusion magic... I dabble a bit in it. Now wanna get back to our playdate?" The cards orbited around Alojz slowly.

(Shiro, why did you take control of my character? .-. That post is illegal. Rewrite it or be booted from the thread. )

Status
Not open for further replies.