Rebels and such.

• Thread starter ยcɧɨɧą sąsųkҽ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alojz watched them walk through the window. "Man those people are so rude... They shouldn't get hit right there." Alojz snapped his fingers the metallic clank traveled through his window. The Jack's face turned to a fearful one. The card then caused a small implosion sucking up the nearby ground, lamps, and side-view mirrors. Alojz looked at the man with the sword smiling and waving. He then left the windowsill.

Strife watched as the card sucked the street among other things into it

Last edited by a moderator:
She was following Celene when the earth started to shake. 'Not more crap, can't I just catch a break?' She yelled in her head. Everything started to get sucked into that card the weird guy left. Elana grabbed Celene by the arm and started to run for it, seeing that it was not making much of a difference. They were going to get sucked into the weird card. Thinking quickly she threw her backpack around the bars of a building and putting her backpack completely around both shoulders holding on to Celene by her waist. 'Crap, Crap, Crap.' She looked back at cigarette guy hoping he had some plan. Hearing a tearing sound she saw her backpack straps were failing. "No, no, no.. Come on little guy, you've never failed me before." Looking at Celene she yelled at her. "Do you have anything in that coat of your's that will keep use from being sucked in?" As she said that her glasses flew off. 'Of cource.'

Strife quickly opened a rift to travel through with his sword sending him over to the women he grabbed the ones hand and jumped back through the rift with both of them " You ladies alright sorry I couldn't save your glasses"

Celene gasped with pain as she was grabbed, her side adding more than it had before. She hadn't said anything being sucked in to the scenario mentally. She slipped her hand into her jacket and pressed on her wound that was hidden until that point due to it now seeping blood through her shirt. She untied and unbuttoned her coat, cursing under her breath as she pulled away her now bloody hand from inside her coat. "I'm fine, thank you Elana and... Sir" She used to substitute his name which she didn't know. From one of the hidden pockets in her jacket, She grabbed some gauze and some other medical supplies, quickly grabbing Elanas arm and cleaning her wound before she could say anything in opposition to her. "This should sting a bit" She said, getting deeper in the wind toclean it better. Afterwards rubbing some odd ointment on it and tightly wrapping it up with the gauze, tying it off well so it wouldn't come off, but not too tightly.

"My name is Strife that wound on your side looks bad what happened if I may ask."

Trying to catch her breath Elana laid on the ground. "Thanks." she motioned to the guy. Right when she was about to get up she noticed that Celene started cleaning one of the wounds she had. She thought it was about silly considering she probably now had more opened wounds on her body but she sat there and gently smiled at her help. When Celene was finished Elana thanked her, getting up hurt so much. A shock of pain came from ever angle of her body. Looking down she saw fresh blood on her hand. Considering she had not touched any of her wounds Elana was confused. Looking at Celene she saw that she was slightly leaning to one side. With out thinking she looked under her jacket and lifted her shirt to expose a wound on her side. "Why didn't you say anything." Grabbing some of the left over gauze, and forcing Celene to sit. She didn't want this guy touching her. More pain went through Elana's body trying to get back down to the ground. Fighting the blurriness in her eyes she did the best she could to fix the wound. "There it should hold up until we get back to your place. Then we can properly fix it." She got up and wobbled a little, then put her hand out to help Celene up.

"No problem; you're both pretty banged up maybe somebody inside can help" Strife looks towards the building that the man with the cards was in " That man could still be around here somewhere and both of you are in no shape to be able to defend yourselves from him." Strife looks sincerely at both of them he doesn't want to see these two get hurt again

She stared at Elana for a moment before speaking "Nice to meet you, Strife" She said, her attention still on the girl, "you're probably in worse pain than I.I didn't mention anything because it wasn't relevant. You're the one who needs to be taking it easy." She said, not meaning to sound as though she were lecturing. When Elana had lift up her shirt, She blushed lightly, not used to having a lot of her body revealed. Her stomach was pale, slightly more than her arms due to less exposure from the sun, and sported a few older scars along with one which looked like a large gash, though it was hard to tell with all the blood. She had more of them, and just as recent, but were hidden just as this one was before it had started to bleed. "Where else are you hurt? Judging by the amount of blood and placement of it on your clothes, I know there's more." She took Elana's hand as to not appear rude, but used her own strength to get herself up so she didn't further hurt the girl. After she stood up, making sure her shirt was back down, She turned to the man "Just a misunderstanding, we'll call it." She said, answering his inquiries about her wound that had been suddenly revealed to them by Elana. She looked at him more intently as he made his assumption about their abilities and condition. "I'm still capable of defending myself and protecting her, sir." She assured him. "There's more to me, and more than likely more to her as well, than you may think."

Alojz was walking around his apartment drinking some coffee. He walked past the window and saw the girls still on the street and bleeding. He ran to his room and looked at the time 9:30 PM. "Oh, perfect and they're injured! That guy better get a clue and get them off the streets. Alojz pulled on a long hooded black, red, and white coat. He strapped on a red medical mask and ran to the roof. Looking out over both street corners he saw the two things that make the streets dangerous at night. His gang and his rivaling one. Alojz's gang wore the same colors as his outfits red, black, and white. All of them were equipped with different weapons. Some even with claws. "Damn, they're not going to let me near them, and we already agreed on settling this tonight. Hmm..." Alojz wrote a note on a piece of paper that read: GET THE HELL OFF THE STREETS!. Folding it into a paper airplane he threw it at the group.

Elana stood there somewhat still cautious of the guy in front of her. After today she was going to be prepared for anything, but they were right she was in no condition to fight anyone at this moment. From how tiered she was she doubted she could have fought off a bunny. "Celene lets get going..." Elana really wanted to get off the streets, grabbing Celenes hand she pulled her away from the guy and kepts walking not really sure f she were going the right way. Looking back at Celene for directions. "Sorry, for rushing, just I rather both of us get to safety before the thugs come out. I doubt both of us are really in any condition to fight a bunch of people." The pain in her body was getting worse, and she was starting to sway from side to side. She looked back and saw a paper plane flying through the air, ignoring it she tried to keep on walking.

Strife catches the paper plane and reads it he looks up on the roof and sees the man then looks at the girls and shouts " Hey you two need to get back inside something bad is about to go down!"

Celene knew that she would be fine, but was focused on being worried about Elana. "I'll carry you, we're not far." She suggested, though the idea sounded silly considering how small Celene was, but she grabbed Elana's backpack, then picked her up next and continued to walk, though changing their direction slightly so they were going the correct way towards herhouse. She also ignored the paper flying through the air, calling back to Strife, "I think it's for you." She said, walking faster with Elana on her back, ready to brace her tighter if she started to complain or struggle. She now felt obligated to protect and heal this girl no matter the costs. She made sure to keep her guard up with Strife and the card man who was probably still nearby.

".... Fine since you won't listen I'll at least help you to your place safely then we shall part ways when we arrive there something doesn't feel right and your going to have a hard time defending yourselves with those wounds and carrying her."

More and more annoying was what this night started to be. Before Elana could say anything, Celene lifted her. She would have said something about being to heavy if it weren't for the fact that Elana hadn't really eaten in weeks except for the meal she had today. So she probably wasn't too heavy, this was the skinniest Elana had ever been. Then Strife started talking about helping and carrying Elana. "Does the girl who supposedly is suppose to get carried say anything?" She said a bit annoyed. "Celene I can walk myself. You really do not have to piggyback me. You are already giving me a place for the night. I do not want to be more trouble for you." A little blush was going over her face in embarrassment of being carried. She was starting to feel like a little kid.

Both gangs turned the corners. They eyeballed the two girls and the guy with the sword. Seeing the girls bleed and the guy standing in front of the rivaling gang, Alojz's gang came to the conclusion that he attacked one of their own and of course the other gang saw him as one of them. Alojz looked on. "Well, this is interesting. I wonder what he'll do?" Both gangs charged each other and the on the group. Alojz sat on the roof edge observing.

"Shit" Celene cursed under her breath. She threw down her coat, placing Elana on top of it. She then spoke something inaudible to the coat and reached into one of the pockets making an audible clicking sound. The coat soon wrapped itself around Elana and her backpack, disappearing as it engulfed her. It didn't hurt her, and she could still breathe and see. She was inside Celene' s house not far off, in the attic. If she chose to unwrap the jacket from herself and look out the window, she could probably see the group in the streets. Celene quickly clenched up her hands and tumbled over to Strife, taking a defensive stance with her back to his, "I hope you know how to fight should we have to" She said quietly to him over her shoulder, keeping her attention on the group now charging towards them.

"Damn; I was hoping to avoid this try not to get yourself hurt anymore than you already are" Strife draws his sword which changes the appearence of his coat and his eyes turn crimson red he looks over his shoulder "You ready"

"What the hell! Celene!! Celene!" Everything went dark for a minute and before she knew it she was in someone's house. Forcing herself to get up she went to the window. 'Celene why would you do that! I could help. Shit!' Elana punched the side of the window. 'I need to get her out of there!' Elana looked at her arm and whispered something to herself. As soon as she finished the incantation a tattoo showed up on her arm. "please dont be to weak!" she yelled at herself. Opening the window she forced herself to focus on Celene and Strife. Using everything she had gust of wind started forming around them for protection. Yelling out the window, "IT WONT LAST LONG! I'LL TRY AND KEEP THEM UP AS LONG AS I CAN! BE CAREFUL!" Feeling incapable she just watched, if this is all she could do, she was going to force herself to make it last.

Alojz started clapping. The gangs started clashing, Alojz gang protecting Celene and fighting the other gang and Strife. A man with a metal claw swung at Celene, but a scythe men cut his arm off and spun his blade at Strife. He was also, parried by a man with a gun. This pattern continued until a knife-man and brass knuckler got by. The knuckler going for Celene and the knife-man going for Strife. Alojz sat at the edge of hid deat almost slipping off the roof. "Phew, that was close." By the time he recovered, he missed the action. "Well, that sucks."

Status
Not open for further replies.