Rebellion Leaders

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow nodded, watching excitedly. "Yeah..It's pretty complicated."
Falco sat in front of the training room when Areiz came out, her cut covered in a small bandage. "You're lucky, it was only a cut." She growled. Falco nodded. "I was just doing what you said." Areiz shook her head. "But, I'm not looking for someone who's too willing to show their better than anyone else." Falco nodded again. "Yes ma'am." Areiz dismissed him and went into the tech room. "Sorry about the chair. Anyway, Shadow said she saw something?"

Leraje nodded. "Yes, you're right." He turned to Areiz, eyes half-focused as he typed. "Shadow here has sharp eyes; she noticed the code pattern first. It's more advanced than usual." He fiddled with the receiver, the patterns on the screen jumping accordingly. "And go easy on the other trainee, will you? It's hard not to fall into the trap of trying to prove yourself, especially when in a new environment."

Shadow beamed as Leraje mentioned her sharp eyes, but then she turned back to the code, watching it eagerly and not hearing the rest of their conversation.
Areiz listened closely, and nodded. "Nice Shadow." When Leraje mentioned Falco, she nodded. "I guess I did go a little hard, I'm just worried he'll make a move like that during a fight where he shouldn't do it." She uncrossed her arms, "I don't want anyone here hurt." She added. "But I see your point..I should go talk to him. Keep working on the code, you're both doing great." She turned and left, hesitating before entering the combat room where Falco was trying to repair the sword, but came up fruitless. Areiz chuckled a little and sat down beside him, taking the sword. "Hey, Sorry, I shouldn't have been so hard. You're forgiven, and I didn't mean to get so mad, temper got to me."
Falco nodded a little and gave her a smile. "It's okay. I, I can't fix the sword." He said.
Areiz lined up the two pieces and stuck them together, using nearby ductape to tape it together and it worked as if never broken, but the looks gave the mistake away. "That's how."
Falco laughed a little. "Yeah, forgot about tape."
Areiz ruffled his hair before returning the wooden sword to the rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.